Nicki Minaj shades Lil Nas X

Talento

Sell out to WHAT exactly? Cuz she’s one of the main girls contributing to payola and multiple single sales 

rihanna-atrl.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 50thStateofMind

• Superbitch

• TiaTamera

• Fleahive

mad because she sold hers for a Grammy but it got declined 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How are we just running with the idea that this is about Lil Nas X? Where's the jump?

HEAVYONIT

What is this thread :rip:

If she ever DOES address Nas, I hope she rakes him over the coals…as he rightfully deserves :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

how jhene aiko of her

spacer.png

collab confirmed for PF2 Gag City Complete Edition

9GIKJX6.gif

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Glad she's clocking it. Lil Nas definitely sold out and that's why he always has to do this forced tacky imagery each time he rolls out with new music. Nicki always gathering these lessers with ease I fear.

Saying tacky while defending what Minaj says lmfao. Maybe he just likes doing this ****? 

• Like 1

Talking about selling your soul when you went full pop for some hits just a few years ago makes me giggle 

• Like 2

Damn she really wants Doja to respond

I fear Doja won't go as easy as Latto

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Psylocke said:

Um...

• Haha 2

Just now, naval23 said:

Damn she really wants Doja to respond

I fear Doja won't go as easy as Latto

Doja needs to release a diss track for the culture 

Spoiler

Why do we keep assuming with these Nicki tweets these threads are low key getting out of hand. Maybe the shade is going over my head idk

52 minutes ago, Talento said:

:bibliahh:She doesn’t even have enough “power” to sell out those shows she’s referring to, but yes… she SHOULD drag him and his awful music

Absolute reach OP but standards are low and this is at least a little more sane of a take than thinking the beyonce line was a diss

Yeah this seems like a reach. She thinks everyone is out to get her so it could really be about a lot of people collectively 

Idk who this is about (because Nicki is never direct except to Miley) but Lil Nas X is  homosexual. We know what Christianity says (or allegedly says b/c I’m not Christian and haven’t read the Bible) about homosexuality. In most interpretations it’s seen as a sin. So no one can try to “clock” a homosexual for not believing in a religion that calls them an abomination. The nerve.

13 minutes ago, makeme said:

Doja needs to release a diss track for the culture 

Reveal hidden contents

Why do we keep assuming with these Nicki tweets these threads are low key getting out of hand. Maybe the shade is going over my head idk

The shade isn’t going over your head, she’s just not direct in who’s she shading so we might not know until she drops actual hints. It might take years for her to admit who’s she’s dissing (like her finally admitting that Roman’s Revenge was about Lil Kim even though most people clocked that already).

Doja be like by not responding to this... :coffee:

1 hour ago, Psylocke said:

Um...

Take your medication grandma indeed. :clap3:

I'm all for dragging Lil Phags X, but is the soul in the body with us?

9GIKJX6.gif

Ah yes, I wonder what God will say about the Monster music video, the Roman Holiday performance, and the Nazi imagery lyric video for Only.

Such a sanctimonious queen :clap3:

• Haha 1

Ok girl go back to finding samples from the 80s you can use in your songs that won’t hit the Billboard Top 10

I don't know if Nicki is the right person to be talking about selling out souls and I'll leave it at that...

da way she liked someone who posted a pic of someone stepping on a spider

we all know this is a jab against my girl

dats fine, can't wait to hear what she says about Dojchella and flop album dat only sold 6k in da first week Scarlet out streaming PF2 yesterday 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.