Sabrina Carpenter and Barry Keoghan seen on a date at a museum

Julia Fox

This girl is SUCH a clout chaser I swear.

She stays attaching herself to more famous people but never to be seen in the charts

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, Shinning said:

She stays attaching herself to more famous people but never to be seen in the charts

Never seen on the charts?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Shinning said:

well yeah she can't rely on her own fame

What more famous people?  Who is this Barry Keoghan? :dies:

• Thumbs Down 4

He needs someone that can ride that d properly. Shes not it. Im it.

• Haha 2

Just now, Taylena said:

Hes a oscar nominee and has won numerous other awards and in many prestigious films....hes definitely more famous

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Taylena said:

He's literally the lead of THE most talked about movie of the moment

She's so lucky :mandown: :WAP:

9 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Is this supposed to be impressive? She has like 5 albums, has been shoved down the GPs throats for YEARS, has been promoted so much, attached herself to Taylor's hip and still can't get a hit.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Hes a oscar nominee and has won numerous other awards and in many prestigious films....hes definitely more famous

He's literally the lead of THE most talked about movie of the moment

Barely anyone watches these prestigious films or the Oscars. Sabrina has more than 30M followers on IG while that actor not even 2M.  If you ask a random person if they know Sabrina or that guy, who do you think will have more people knowing them? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, Shinning said:

Is this supposed to be impressive? She has like 5 albums, has been shoved down the GPs throats for YEARS, has been promoted so much, attached herself to Taylor's hip and still can't get a hit.

I didn’t said it was impressive but you said she can’t chart and I proved you wrong. Also why so pressed with her? What did she do to you? Are you jealous of her because she’s riding a good d or what?

Who is this basic blonde girl? Is this one of Taylor’s henchmen? 

18 minutes ago, Shinning said:

A few months ago they were attaching her to Shawn Mendes for promo and that didn't pan out.....Of course now she has leeched onto Taylor and with a push from her she may have a big 2024 with a new album.  If Taylor can't get it done for her no one can !

• ATRL Moderator

Oh, she saw the ending of Saltburn and LEAPT into action. Lucky ***** :jonny2:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RoseBud said:

A few months ago they were attaching her to Shawn Mendes for promo and that didn't pan out.....Of course now she has leeched onto Taylor and with a push from her she may have a big 2024 with a new album.  If Taylor can't get it done for her no one can !

If her team spent as much time as effort trying to develop her musical and artistic identity (she looks and sounds like a Shein Ariana) as they do social climbing she'd probaby have a hit by now.

32 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Barely anyone watches these prestigious films or the Oscars. Sabrina has more than 30M followers on IG while that actor not even 2M.  If you ask a random person if they know Sabrina or that guy, who do you think will have more people knowing them? 

I...Selena Gomez is the most followed actress on instagram. Is she the biggest one? :rip:

She ain't even top 10 lmao

1 minute ago, tiagol88 said:

I...Selena Gomez is the most followed actress on instagram. Is she the biggest one? :rip:

She ain't even top 10 lmao

biggest what? If we're talking fame then yes, she's one of the biggest celebrities. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Google trends suggests neither is really more famous than the other

Screenshot-20240115-130001-Samsung-Inter

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

OMGGGGG Feather finally smashing‽!! that makes me so happy, it’s an excellent pop song and I knew the US would catch on eventually 

34 minutes ago, wish said:

Oh this is giving PR but I'm not mad at all. Get that press Sabrina :clap3:

They met on Paris Fashion Week last September or august and have been seeing each other way before Saltburn success but yeah. Press is press 

• ATRL Moderator

Gosh some of y'all are miserable. Is it conceivable that two people just want to spend time together? Two hot, talented, and young people? 

Also, and this'll just take a second, judging a young woman because of one date she went on with an actor is misogonistic. It's that simple. You don't know these people, you don't know their personal lives, all you know is that they were hanging out together and immediately decided that was enough to attack her intentions :rip: You don't like her music, her acting, her brand? Fine, you're entitled to that. But using one picture of one interaction to justify your judgment of her character is something else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.