Migrant woman and 2 children drowned as Texan officials watched due to new Texas law

Communion

Evil, worthless demons 

• Like 1

Can't wait for the US to fall hard. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

I mean US failing at being humans does not surprise me.

RIP to the woman and her kids, however what was she thinking putting her kids lives at risk? They had a whole life ahead of them… some people don’t deserve to be parents

Edited by mrpartyrocker
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Happenings like this makes me question why was I born in this fckd up world just to witness the harsh reality. 

May they rest in peace.

Edited by Jude
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

I mean US failing at being humans does not surprise me.

RIP to the woman and her kids, however what was she thinking putting her kids lives at risk? They had a whole life ahead of them… some people don’t deserve to be parents

Seeking asylum is legal. Many of those who cross things like the Rio Grande do so because conservatives (Republicans and Democrats) have villainized and worked to dismantle the asylum system in America where people are meant to be allowed to cross via a port of entry and be given a trial to have their claim of asylum evaluated. 

US immigration law needs to be badly both updated and expanded to reflect the nature of the US as a global, migrant-nation (there's this idea that one can simply 'close the border' that isn't actually possible) and yet we have both liberals and conservatives giving into the notion that the US must actually shrink and further restrict the few lanes of legal migration the country offers.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Suddenly i dont see alll the prolife people coming out. They are fake christians. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Communion said:

Seeking asylum is legal. Many of those who cross things like the Rio Grande do so because conservatives (Republicans and Democrats) have villainized and worked to dismantle the asylum system in America where people are meant to be allowed to cross via a port of entry and be given a trial to have their claim of asylum evaluated. 

US immigration law needs to be badly both updated and expanded to reflect the nature of the US as a global, migrant-nation (there's this idea that one can simply 'close the border' that isn't actually possible) and yet we have both liberals and conservatives giving into the notion that the US must actually shrink and further restrict the few lanes of legal migration the country offers.

Yes 100% and I’m not disputing any of that. But I still think she knew the risks and implications behind this. I mean migrating to America in 2024 is a russian roulette. I just meant those poor kids lives ended way too soon and parents need to be more responsible of it. Of course I don’t know the whole story behind it and why she desperately needed to do it, but I still think it was risky and shouldn’t have done that! 

Edited by mrpartyrocker

Nauseatingly vile. I know I shouldn't be surprised by this stuff anymore, but it's a horror that I refuse to become numb to and let become normalized. And the worst part is that the presidential candidate who supports this approach and will probably take steps to encourage it further has a significant shot at being elected because the only viable alternative is an incumbent who looks like he could drop dead at any moment and won't acknowledge that killing 20,000+ civilians is bad :deadbanana4: The US's moral bankruptcy is bottomless.

• Like 1

Many things I want to say but I’ll keep them to myself as I don’t have the power to make changes nor bring them back.

RIP 

14 hours ago, pisuke said:

Can't wait for the US to fall hard. 

It's the karma we deserve, but I've nearly lost my faith in humanity in general not just the US.

"America Bad :juanny:," :nicole: Yeah, well in case you haven't noticed so is every other corner of this planet where humans exist. 

Edited by Reginald

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.