Joe Biden debuts lowest rating for a president in 15 years

SmittenCake

Biden OUT

XClIgay.gif

Don'y like him, but still voting for him for the sake of the future.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't like him

but if the choices are Genocide Joe or Fascist Don, I'll have to vote for him

I still think Trump will pick someone unhinged like MTG or Kari Lake as his VP, which will hurt him

The US is such a mess right now. There is no one decent 

6 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Since you failed to link the poll, I found it for you. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-tops-opponents-biden-hits-new-low-approval/story?id=106335244

According to the poll, Biden's approval rating is 33%, and Trump's approval rating is not much better at 41%. But their favorability is much more even, being 33% for Biden and 35% for Trump.

While it's worrying that Biden's approval rating is the lowest since Bush, Trump is not that far behind him as of now. I wouldn't put too much into a poll until closer to the election anyway. And again, this is still a tiny sample size of only a little over 2,000 people surveyed.

Not you spinning an 8-point deficit as a positive for Biden :skull:

Neoliberals really have no idea how to cope with the fact that their empty ideology is dying.

13 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Yet he will still win 🤷👏🏼

How bleak and disturbing that you're applauding the least popular first-term president of all time being forced onto the public WHO HATES HIM for a full second term :doc: 

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Yet he will still win 🤷👏🏼

👏👏👏

• Haha 2

What difference does it make?

Lower than the grab them by the ***** MAGAT :lakitu:

Biden is worse than Bush confirmed 

Approval ratings may increase if Hunter Biden shows his hole. 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Raver said:

Lower than the grab them by the ***** MAGAT :lakitu:

Biden is worse than Bush confirmed 

Honestly, after a second term, it wouldn't surprise me if Biden's approval ends up in the 10s. With the inevitable Republican Senate, there's nothing he'll be able to achieve for the next four years, not even judicial appointments. So he's just going to be a Lame Duck for the entire term. He might order drone strikes on Palestine out of sheer boredom; that's about the only thing he'd be able to do.

There should be an age limit for being president. If you turn 80 during the period you are to be elected, you can't run for president.

Delusional young and far left voters are gonna give us Trump again, aren't they :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

53 minutes ago, besaid said:

Delusional young and far left voters are gonna give us Trump again, aren't they :rip:

No, Biden is going to give America to Trump because he's a genocidal freak ideologically committed to a far-right foreign leader who doesn't even want him in power.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 1/14/2024 at 10:02 PM, Big Bad Wolf said:

Approval ratings may increase if Hunter Biden shows his hole. 

on ThisVid. :cupid:

SLAY! JK but honestly, if it'll get his admin to kick it into high gear and actually pass some good things before the election, then good! I know our choices are horrid this next election but hopefully we'll get a few more legislative wins before November. 

I mean put any Dem rn in Biden's place and they will have the same numbers. This has all to do with the economy (which isnt even his fault) and really i cant even blame people for feeling that way. He's still the better option between the two elderly men.

• Like 1

Make it of all time  so he gets killing innocent people & babies isn't cool:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.