Joe Biden debuts lowest rating for a president in 15 years

SmittenCake

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

I can't remember the last time the US had a decent president :dies:

Happy Little Women GIF by TV One

• Like 1

Since you failed to link the poll, I found it for you. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-tops-opponents-biden-hits-new-low-approval/story?id=106335244

According to the poll, Biden's approval rating is 33%, and Trump's approval rating is not much better at 41%. But their favorability is much more even, being 33% for Biden and 35% for Trump.

While it's worrying that Biden's approval rating is the lowest since Bush, Trump is not that far behind him as of now. I wouldn't put too much into a poll until closer to the election anyway. And again, this is still a tiny sample size of only a little over 2,000 people surveyed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dr. Alexander

This poll can kiss my entire crack.

Who did they poll? Just white people? Because I can tell you minorities look at Trump as the most awful President within the past 15 years. His approval rating would minorities would be 1%. The way that man terrorized every single minority group. 

• Thanks 9

12 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I can't remember the last time the US had a decent president :dies:

You must have short-term memory, we had Obama.

And this means nothing, when it comes time to vote he's very, very likely to win.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

You must have short-term memory, we had Obama.

And this means nothing, when it comes time to vote he's very, very likely to win.

war criminal :(

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

and democrats still think mentally incapacitated genocide joe is gonna win :redface: they should choose a different candidate if they want to win

• Like 3

@Biden

14 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Since you failed to link the poll, I found it for you. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-tops-opponents-biden-hits-new-low-approval/story?id=106335244

According to the poll, Biden's approval rating is 33%, and Trump's approval rating is not much better at 41%. But their favorability is much more even, being 33% for Biden and 35% for Trump.

While it's worrying that Biden's approval rating is the lowest since Bush, Trump is not that far behind him as of now. I wouldn't put too much into a poll until closer to the election anyway. And again, this is still a tiny sample size of only a little over 2,000 people surveyed.

Let's take a closer look at those figures.

Biden: -25 pts

Trump: -12 pts

That's.. concerning. when the numbers show Biden's unpopularity is making Trump more retroactively popular.

GD0Wl_uXMAA-8pg?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Communion
  • Haha 1

Lower than a twice impeached, indicted criminal (91) that literally instigated an insurrection at the capital to overthrow the results of an election. Oh it's bad for Joey :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

I’m glad genocide is an unpopular policy.  

• Like 1

Embarrassing 

Trump at least had his base keeping him for falling this low

No one is here for Genocide Joe. Not democrats, not republicans not the left, not young people, not older people.

Literally no one

Democrats should launch a dog or any pet, it honestly has a better chances of winning than Biden

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Communion said:

Let's take a closer look at those figures.

Biden: -25 pts

Trump: -12 pts

That's.. concerning. when the numbers show Biden's unpopularity is making Trump more retroactively popular.

GD0Wl_uXMAA-8pg?format=jpg&name=large

Please stop quoting anything I post, I have you on ignore for a reason. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bethenny Frankel said:

Please stop quoting anything I post, I have you on ignore for a reason. 

Please stop posting entirely and I won't have to constantly correct you. Thank you.  :heart2:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

What's with the tone in this post considering everything in the OP is factual and not clickbait? :toofunny2:

Thank you Genocide Joe, next!

Edited by Sombre
  • Like 1

It’s a total joke that he polls anywhere near Trump, who is inarguably 100x worse. 

as much as it is bandwagon hate, democrats need a NEW Candidate

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

What's with the tone missy? The title is accurate and not clickbait. 

Thank you, next Genocide Joe!

Not sure where you got a tone from, it's just my analysis? 

Trump will be the president again lol 

Biden isn't as bad as he's made out to be, but I can see why he's unpopular. I think he'll be able to rebound a bit during the year. 

With the way Biden’s numbers are looking lately, I’m using 2024 to pay off all my debts and look into moving to another country before the coming 2025 constitutional crisis and Trump regime, because girls - he is not taking it

:clack:

• Like 1

"Stop saying Biden may lose! You're being dishonest! You just want Trump to win!!!"

GDTBoJI.png

artworks-SvzDuFfyt3AJ9fO1-iQrV9Q-t500x50

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Breaking records at age 81 :clap3:Who else is doing it like Genocidal Joe?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I’m actually really curious to see what America turns into for Islam if Trumps actually gets reelected 

• Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I’m actually really curious to see what America turns into for Islam if Trumps actually gets reelected 

Sis, you're going to have to find a new obsession to try and "gotcha" when Biden's probably more likely to lose Wisconsin and Georgia over a collapse in black youth turnout! 

He just be pissing off everyone! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.