Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Just now, Cloröx said:

There you go American your tax money :doc:

not them still thinking they're having their Ukraine moment when the entire world hates them now :rip:

It's over Isarel :rip:

all the support they had left on social media is gone... even CNN is done with them as their reporting has changed similarly to Al Jazeera :skull: 

• Like 3

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

43 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

a nuclear war will happen if this ends up happening. it will just spiral out of control

I don’t think a nuclear war will happen but it could definitely end up being a Western vs Islamic war if other countries step in with Israel being backed by the West

I’m confused as to why Israel needs $10B in aid when they’re doing most of the attacking :deadbanana2: 

Americans already didn’t like sending billions to Ukraine. If our government does this it won’t make any sense 

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I don’t think a nuclear war will happen but it could definitely end up being a Western vs Islamic war if other countries step in with Israel being backed by the West

I don't see this happening because I don't see the western populace supporting the Israeli govt if they continue doing vile **** like this.  The propaganda is strong, but you can't argue with videos of blown up hospitals.  That's something that appeals directly to the avg person as evidence that something is very wrong with how they've been told to think.  Also, it puts western cities on alert because of the risk of escalation.  No one wants that.

Edited by Archetype
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

I don't see this happening because I don't see the western populace supporting the Israeli govt if they continue doing vile **** like this.  The propaganda is strong, but you can't argue with videos of blown up hospitals.  That's something that appeals directly to the avg person as evidence that something is very wrong with how they've been told to think.  

American public doesn’t have to agree. The government does. The military has done many things in the past that weren’t fully endorsed by the public. 

Now that the cat's out the bag I'm assuming they're gonna bomb the rest of the hospitals? 

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

American public doesn’t have to agree. The government does. The military has done many things in the past that weren’t fully endorsed by the public. 

You're correct, but idk how it would be received in such a social/communicative environment we have now.  

• ATRL Moderator

We have currently thread banned 15 members and permanently banned 2 members because of actions in this thread.  It's important to keep all news regarding the conflict in here due to the safeguards we have tried to put in place with these penalties to other members who have lost their right to this conversation on this forum. The previous Gaza hospital bombing thread was merged with this megathread as a result.

• Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

You're correct, but idk how it would be received in such a social/communicative environment we have now.  

That’s true and with elections next year they’ll be a little conscious about public perception (I assume). 

But the West will not condone other countries stepping in to attack Israel. They might endorse and encourage a ceasefire at this point, but they will not sit back and let Israel be attacked. They will guise it under the “Israeli population shouldn’t be left to their devices due to the incompetency of their government”

im honestly at a loss as to the hospital attack. But the only way of this ending is Western countries stopping Israel. If other countries help Palestinians through military support it will lead to a broader war. It’s really only the West that can end this effectively . 

Edited by Gaia

Finally the European Union is waking the f**k up. We need a full condemnation of Israel's war crimes. 

The IDF deflecting of course, as usual... The main interesting thing I can see from their statement is that they don't claim that it was Hamas who attacked the hospital, but instead the Palestinian Islamic Jihad...

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

Absolutely heartbreaking. When was the last time we saw such a massive scale loss of human potential and freedom and life unfold on live TV... a million people just waiting to find out if they'll make it to tomorrow. It makes the experience of living in the absolute safety of the West feel so absurd and unreal, and somehow obscene.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Russia doenst have any room to criticize anyone 💀they do the same thing

Ilana Glazer just posted this very strong statement and she's the first person I've seen point out that all this violence is male-led, which is a critical thing to keep in mind. This part is never mentioned. Untying the bonds between masculinity and violence and "strength" has to be part of the solution to a better future, in this case as in all circumstances.

mzlwx6dbnrub1.webp

9t3xo7dbnrub1.webp

r7sul7dbnrub1.webp

8 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Just as I said. 
Israel wouldn’t bomb a hospital full of innocents for no reason. 

Edited by KUNTPERFECTA
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 19

3 minutes ago, Riot said:

Would the official Twitter account of Israel lie?

As I said earlier theres way too much disinformation going around on both sides. It’s hard to know what’s true or not. Social media sites aren’t helping anything. 

• Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, kawk said:

not them still thinking they're having their Ukraine moment when the entire world hates them now :rip:

It's over Isarel :rip:

all the support they had left on social media is gone... even CNN is done with them as their reporting has changed similarly to Al Jazeera :skull: 

You're very wrong unfortunately. Social media is not real life and Israel is STILL very much highly favored by the world unfortunately. The vast majority of Americans are in complete support of Israel. You need to remember of what our country actually stands for and HAS stood for. It's a very sad reality.

I hope the tides are changing just as anyone else but brown victims will never be taken seriously by the global west. I anticipate the US and other countries will send them more aid.

On another note, Joe Biden has definitely lost all progressives this last week.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.