Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

That's disgusting, abhorrent, vile, etc.  It's just inexcusable.  I don't know how western govts will continue to show solidarity with the Israeli govt when news like this breaks, and I'm sure more horrible events like this will take place knowing how the IDF works.  

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Trudeau and Biden are truly the most spineless jellyfish that could possibly be leading during this catastrophe, omg :rip: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AmericanIdol said:

First of all, you need to treat me with respect. I have family members living in Israel and this isn’t an easy subject but if Hamas has had their way, they would already be dead.

Second, unless you don’t have eyes, I’m sure you have seen the thousand missiles thrown by Hamas to Israel; the only reason they haven’t been able to kill thousands of Israelites is because of the Israel defense system. 

This “superior moral” level ground yall think you have is tired to be honest.

**** outta here with your “respect.” Your gov and military just committed one of the most egregious war crimes in contemporary history and you’re in here regurgitating their propaganda and LIES  to justify it??? Gtfoh

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

So they bomb the other hospitals? Omg 

And watch stupid *** zionist racists like Ben Shapiro not condemning this. This is pure genocide if you target and bomb hospitals.

• Like 1

Biden’s slow ass is going to give Israel more military aid. His apologists need to stop

6 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Saying that all people In Israel support this or are this is just as bad as saying everyone in Palestine supports Hamas  or are hamas. 

Lolllll NOWWW you wanna claim that political entities aren’t representative of their populations when the public tide is turning against Israel. You ain’t slick and you are VILE 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

That’s a failed Hamas rocket. They tried targeting Israel but ended up hurting their citizens. This is sad considering how they stole gasoline from hospitals just yesterday. 

@KUNTPERFECTA @Dula Peep @Tasty

I guess you guys should explain to us since IDF admitted that this is theirs

2 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

"They have warned" means it was 100% IDF their attack

Of course they did it. Also, they are going to gaslight the public and media in a bit but everyone has seen that the state of Israel has been constantly lying since the start of this genocide and no one sane is going to buy it.

IMPOSE SANCTIONS NOW.

this is a war crime, we haven't seen evil like this in decades

47 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

That’s a failed Hamas rocket. They tried targeting Israel but ended up hurting their citizens. This is sad considering how they stole gasoline from hospitals just yesterday. 

Is someone paying you to defend genocide here? I recall you posting similar content years ago.

• Like 1

EU should stop funding Israel now

Europeans will have to wake up immediately and have their leaders act and stand on the right side

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AmericanIdol said:

Sadly the Hamas terrorists are using hospitals, schools and those type of buildings to hide themselves. They are literally trying to use the poor Palestine people + doing the same with the people they kidnapped.

Truly atrocious.

somebody permaban this heartless moron

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

a nuclear war will happen if this ends up happening. it will just spiral out of control

I don’t think so. The US will muzzle the Israeli military if that’s the case and put its own boots on the ground. The status quo is not okay and there is no check on Israeli terrorism. This is the only possible help Palestinians can receive 

This is the biggest crime against humanity.

It breaks my heart to know that innocent people are getting killed in their own country in places that were supposed to be safe for them. I hope West and Israel pay for all of their terrible crimes. 

Edited by MidnightsAtPeace
  • Like 1

I hope he gets stroke, bedridden, gout, kidney stone etc.

10 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

If I were an American I would go on street and demo like the BLM one 

What the hell would this solve? :psyduck:

wow, so that's their game plan. Even though hamas doesn't have nearly the proper equipment to blow up a hospital, Israel will be able to kill thousands of people and just blame it on rockets that never caused much damage in previous years. And the press will eat it up. 

That was clearly an aircraft. 

I'm so disgusted.

Edited by carameldelight

27 minutes ago, AmericanIdol said:

Sadly the Hamas terrorists are using hospitals, schools and those type of buildings to hide themselves. They are literally trying to use the poor Palestine people + doing the same with the people they kidnapped.

Truly atrocious.

you're disgusting

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Tasty said:

Al-Jazeera isn't trustable and has been found wrong in court before, I'll wait for more sources.

Girl check the tweets, IDF said they gave early warning. You can't be this denial :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chemist said:

What the hell would this solve? :psyduck:

Of course it won't solve but we need to spread the awareness. Israel is paying a lot of cybertroopers to cover up their crime, western media basically selling their propaganda and trying to hide the real truth. 

7 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

EU should stop funding Israel now

Europeans will have to wake up immediately and have their leaders act and stand on the right side

But Ursula is pledging unconditional support, along with Biden. I don’t think this changes the calculation for either, especially since Biden is even going over to visit tomorrow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.