Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Iran is asking China to intervene. :toofunny3: China is genociding her own Muslims she could care less. This is a sign that Iran probably wont intervene otherwise they would not be asking China for help.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

22 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

The Israel isn’t homophobic excuse crumbles the second you learn the IDF also purposely targets LGBTQ Palestinians and blackmails them into doing their work for them threatening to out them if they don’t.

This right here.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Espresso said:

This also may give the US more time to talk sense into Israel. Some of their actions have showed they listen when pressured by the US 

5 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Iran is asking China to intervene. :toofunny3: China is genociding her own Muslims she could care less. This is a sign that Iran probably wont intervene otherwise they would not be asking China for help.

Iran is all talk. Kinda like NK 

14 hours ago, Michael196 said:

IM- THE DIFFERENCE?????!?!?!?!! AND PEOPLE ARE STILL SAYING FREE ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!

Where’s that Nancy Polypsi stan at? I wanna see him try and defend this. “She’s still a strong leader”, it shows.

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Biden just announced he’s going to Israel to stand in solidarity 

he also said he’ll go to Jordan

38 minutes ago, DAP said:

the privilege in being able to say these things and then casually retract it after "and now here's the weather"

like girl the damage is already done.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Not really a surprise if China does it although I don't think they will do it. But it's good opportunity for them to gain support from Islam countries and hide their wrongdoing in Xinjiang. In the meantime,

What does everyone make of this?

I just don’t see how saying this stuff is helping the situation 💀 

56 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Biden just announced he’s going to Israel to stand in solidarity 

he also said he’ll go to Jordan

Stand with who exactly? Israel? :toofunny2:

i know it’ll never happen but i hope other countries follow Colombia‘s lead and kick their Israel representative out or follow Spain’s lead in asking for Netanyahu’s a$$ to trialed for war crimes. 

I know it’s not much but the more and more countries especially in the West call this what it is, the more pressure it puts on the spineless leaders in the USA, UK, France etc who just allow this genocide to continue. 

• Like 7

A new leaked document stated that the USA probably can't afford the war if things escalate to regional war. I guess Israel has no choice but to stop provoking Hezbollah, and stop baiting Syria and Iran too. And most importantly stop the current genocide in Gaza otherwise it will be ugly since I don't think any neighboring countries will side with them right now.

F8nYLY5aYAABOJw?format=jpg&name=medium

2 hours ago, Cloröx said:

A new leaked document stated that the USA probably can't afford the war if things escalate to regional war. I guess Israel has no choice but to stop provoking Hezbollah, and stop baiting Syria and Iran too. And most importantly stop the current genocide in Gaza otherwise it will be ugly since I don't think any neighboring countries will side with them right now.

F8nYLY5aYAABOJw?format=jpg&name=medium

Not soldiers refusing to get sent to Israel being called "growing Anti-Semitism". The way Zionists have appropriated that word needs to be studied (probably already has lol).

:clack:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Riot said:

How many centuries it took for the Western society to accept homosexuality? Y'all expect Palestinians to make social progress while they have to worry about having water in their houses and wondering if their kids are going to die.

not to mention homosexuality was well accepted in parts of Africa and Asia before the European colonisation :cm:   but idk why this subject is always brought to the conversation  :skull:

Indigenous senator in Victoria, Australia, addresses the senate. 

She was set to appear on an Australian Political show (Q&A) on the ABC later that day, & cited she could no longer appear due to threats & security concerns. 

Meanwhile, in Italy

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, GhostBox said:

What a damn CLOWN

8 hours ago, GhostBox said:

12 minutes ago, bjorn said:

What a damn CLOWN

but the main chant for pro-palestine is “free palestine”, but the main chant for pro-israel is “kill all arab” i don’t see anyone clowning but you guys 

Edited by Carter
  • Thumbs Down 3

On 10/11/2023 at 4:36 PM, Nicholai said:

Gaza is their home. They want and deserve to live there in peace, not in Egypt. Is their right. Fleeing is not a solution. What must happen is for Israel to stop indiscriminately bombing the strip and allow humanitarian assistance and restore services.

So now even after more information. Do you still stand by this statement as hundreds of thousands of Palestinians want to flee for safety. A country where the majority are under 18. Right now Gaza has dead bodies everywhere, hardly any buildings for shelter, and Egypt is closing their border. No food, no electricity, no water. 

These people have to go somewhere. So you want them to just stay and die? 

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.