Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Israel have an unlikely ally in the mods of r/aquariums it would seem

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LIT said:

I tried staying away from such news because the last 10 months broke me as it is, but the scenes that I stumbled upon from this massacre both enraged and broke something in me again. 

**** a ceasefire, send every ******* one of them to the ******* Hague. Leaders, politicians, journalists, and especially every soldier and commander from the top down. 

I withheld so ******* much that I had to say because I was afraid. Because who knows if these fuckers are watching/monitoring my activity, incl' some of the usual suspects on this site. The fear of living under Israel control and being picked up if I "stray too far." But after THIS? **** that. I'm so ******* done, OVER IT!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Israel bombed a school and killed over 100 Palestinians today. The footage of the victims made me feel so broken. **** Israel. So many children have been martyred in this attack. Footages of dead bodies of civilians blown into pieces are all over X. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TW:

Just no words. People with dreams and aspirations reduced to plastic bags. Gaza will forever be the symbol of the evils of Israel and the failure of international humanitarian law. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, LIT said:

my tl is full of pictures of dismembered palestinians....... and the fact that no one in the world is doing anything... 

we will never forgive or forget, israel has to go, a "ceasefire" is not enough 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, welham said:

I tried staying away from such news because the last 10 months broke me as it is, but the scenes that I stumbled upon from this massacre both enraged and broke something in me again. 

**** a ceasefire, send every ******* one of them to the ******* Hague. Leaders, politicians, journalists, and especially every soldier and commander from the top down. 

I withheld so ******* much that I had to say because I was afraid. Because who knows if these fuckers are watching/monitoring my activity, incl' some of the usual suspects on this site. The fear of living under Israel control and being picked up if I "stray too far." But after THIS? **** that. I'm so ******* done, OVER IT!!!!!!

Do you know any one you can link up with? Or are you pretty much isolated?

Well thank you for this post because it pretty much confirms that the country is ruled by instilling fear into citizens.

More lies, courtesy of the people that told you a calendar was a torture schedule, what's new.

The thread exposes how several of the innocent men depicted on this list were actually murdered at earlier dates than this latest school massacre. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

81 civilians killed and 19 militants is actually very very bad even for Israel's standards. Assuming they are saying the truth about 19 militants in the first place.

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry for the random outburst, but has anyone caught the ZOG discourse on Twitter?

Istg, if I see another tweet portraying the American and Europe's ruling classes as "victims" of "Zionist interference", I'm gonna pop a vein. :deadbanana4:

The West is not the puppet, it's the puppeteer. Western support for Zionism doesn't happen because "(((they))) have money and control society" or because of some secret cabal of evil Jews. It happens because it benefits imperialist interests in the region. Israel is allowed to influence in US elections because the US lets them. If Cuba set up their own AIPAC and tried buying Congressmen, the US would impose anti-foreign-interference laws in no time.

Ironically, the best assessment of why the West supports Israel may have come from 90s Biden.

I've tried not to bring up the issue of antisemitism on the left because a) there are bigger issues at hand, b) it is not an exclusively left issue, and c) antisemitism has been instrumentalized by Zionists to justify Israel's existence, but I do think some leftists desperately need to think twice before they start typing. Especially since pretty much all the people pushing that ZOG nonsense aren't Palestinian themselves, yet try to use the genocide as an excuse for what they say.

"There's a genocide hapenning and you're worried about the semantics??" Yes, there's a genocide hapenning and you are not the victim of it, the Palestinian and Arab people are. They get to make mistakes and have imperfect beliefs. You don't.

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Erm, isn't there a country they're forgetting to mention? :deadbanana4:

Our state TV is airing a newspiece on Israeli farming communities right next to Gaza and it's making my blood boil. Their window view is a city that's being bombed to the Stone Age and they're... fine with that. It's like something out of The Zone of Interest. Genuinely dystopian. :mazen:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

I'm sorry for the random outburst, but has anyone caught the ZOG discourse on Twitter?

Istg, if I see another tweet portraying the American and Europe's ruling classes as "victims" of "Zionist interference", I'm gonna pop a vein. :deadbanana4:

The West is not the puppet, it's the puppeteer. Western support for Zionism doesn't happen because "(((they))) have money and control society" or because of some secret cabal of evil Jews. It happens because it benefits imperialist interests in the region. Israel is allowed to influence in US elections because the US lets them. If Cuba set up their own AIPAC and tried buying Congressmen, the US would impose anti-foreign-interference laws in no time.

Ironically, the best assessment of why the West supports Israel may have come from 90s Biden.

I've tried not to bring up the issue of antisemitism on the left because a) there are bigger issues at hand, b) it is not an exclusively left issue, and c) antisemitism has been instrumentalized by Zionists to justify Israel's existence, but I do think some leftists desperately need to think twice before they start typing. Especially since pretty much all the people pushing that ZOG nonsense aren't Palestinian themselves, yet try to use the genocide as an excuse for what they say.

"There's a genocide hapenning and you're worried about the semantics??" Yes, there's a genocide hapenning and you are not the victim of it, the Palestinian and Arab people are. They get to make mistakes and have imperfect beliefs. You don't.

Agreed. The US doesn't need to be under any kind of 'occupation' to be as fervently committed to the Zionist project as it is. The US supports Zionism because it materially benefits from doing so; the state of Israel maintains US hegemony in West Asia. The US government also cannot be said to be 'occupied' when it is itself an occupier government, a settler-colonial occupation of stolen indigenous land, just like Israel. The term "ZOG" obfuscates these facts by framing the US capitalist-imperialist class as somehow victims of an occupation, which they are not, and assigns responsibility to a "shadowy minority secretly pulling the strings, conspiring against white Christian interests" - an (actually) antisemitic dog-whistle, basically. Seems that certain people have been trying to drum up viral controversy by using the term, which is very…unhelpful! 

• Like 2

the fact that this isn't being reported anywhere on MSM...

• Like 1

Gaza (Quds News Network)- A new investigation by Haaretz has revealed that the Israeli military systematically uses Palestinian civilians, including children and elderlies, as human shields, a practice that violates international law and has long been condemned by human rights organizations. The report confirms that the practice is being carried out with the knowledge of senior military officers, up to the Chief of Staff.

According to the Haaretz investigation, this tactic has been employed repeatedly in various operations, with soldiers using Palestinian civilians to protect themselves from resistance fighters. This practice, known as "human shielding," involves forcing civilians to accompany military forces or remain in harm's way to deter fire, effectively placing them in grave danger.

The investigation's findings corroborate numerous reports from Palestinian eyewitnesses and human rights groups who have long documented the Israeli military's use of such tactics. These reports highlight incidents where Palestinians, including children and elderly individuals, were compelled to stand near military vehicles or enter buildings or tunnels ahead of soldiers during raids across Gaza.

This systematic use of human shields not only endangers innocent lives but also constitutes a clear violation of international humanitarian law, which explicitly prohibits the use of civilians in this manner. Despite the widespread condemnation, the Haaretz investigation indicates that the practice remains an integral part of the Israeli military's operational procedures.

Palestinian officials and advocacy groups had documented dozens of cases where Israel's military used Palestinians as human shields and repeatedly called for immediate international intervention and accountability for the Israeli military's actions.

Full articles:

https://qudsnen.co/?p=46529

https://www.haaretz.co.il/news/magazine/2024-08-13/ty-article-magazine/.premium/00000191-4adf-d633-a393-cfff82830000

"Every accusation is a confession"

• Like 1

ThE OnLy DeMoCrAcY iN tHe MiDdLe EaSt!!!!!!

• Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.