• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Are said morals in the room with us??? They are so brainwashed in their own bubble 

At this point I hate Israel and I ain't afraid to say it. *** this horrible country. 
I pray for the nice people that live there who don't agree with this be but judging by stats it seems like it's a small fraction of the population sadly 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kitty Kat said:

the fact that i'm not surprised they said something like this. those videos of the tanks pulling up to the hospitals in gaza really made me not put anything past them at that point. it's clearly been intentional for them to kill civilians

• Like 2

Israel reportedly assassinated a HZB military "leader" this morning ("leader" is beginning to lose its meaning with how many "leaders" they have assassinated so far). Reports are that 5 Lebanese have been killed in Israeli airstrikes this morning too, though it's unclear whether that number includes the supppsed military leader or not.

Either way, HZB launched multiple drones in response towards western Galilee in northern Israel. This resulted in multiple injuries (5 so far), with at least one of them being critical and the numbers possibly rising depending on whether the military media censors are preventing the media from accurate reporting. The drones supposedly struck a military site in the area, but at least two of them also fell on a highway and on the side of a road. The reported critical injury seems to be caused by the highway strike, and no reports so far (or at least ones that I managed to see) regarding possible casualties in the strike on the military site. Since It's a military site, the military censoring of the media could hide any casualties within the site more easily than strikes on a highway/road.

HZB released a statement claiming responsibility for the attack. More importantly though, they clarified that this attack is not their response for the assassinations of Haniyeh and Shukr, meaning that the supposed Iranian+HZB response to these assassinations is still being planned. The developments this morning are in response for the morning Israeli strikes on southern Lebanon. It's unclear how Israel will respond to this though.

Wish I could provide sources but the info is all over the place and I cannot bother to gather and post an ungodly amount of links. If any English-language sources that summarize all of this comes to my attention, I'll post them here.

• Like 6

So it turns out that it was a failed Iron Dome interceptor that struck the highway and caused multiple injuries :deadbanana4: and of course, the critically injured citizen is (reportedly) an Arab college student from the Arab town Kufr Yasif :deadbanana4:

Al-Jazeera (in Arabic) reports that the number of the wounded has risen to 17 (from all the strikes, from IL and HZB alike); but their general reporting on events inside of Israel has been such a ******* mess lately. Its increasingly reporting inaccuracies or important context, or incidents that cannot be corroborated by the same "Israeli sources" they supposedly base their claims on. For example, it reported (in Arabic) that 6 Israelis were shot few days ago, hinting at a politically/ethnically mtoivated attack, only for it to turn out to be a fight between bedouin clans. They haven't retracted that report still, so it was a wake-up call to me to not rely on it too much. So, take this 17 number with a grain of salt. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• Like 1

Killing Haniyeh already killed my hopes for a ceasefire anytime soon, and this just made it even harder methinks. Israel will like this since they themselves don't want one and deliberately killed the one leader who has been negotiating it. 😪

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, LIT said:

Oh

Is there a direct source on this as I can't find anything other than this one tweet

7 minutes ago, Kitty Kat said:

Is there a direct source on this as I can't find anything other than this one tweet

It seems to have actually been a doctored screenshot, so I hid the post.

• Thanks 1

• Like 2

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

What an hypocrite.

Without fail

spacer.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DAP said:

Without fail

spacer.png

Never thought I'd say this, but... go Japan?

:clack:

• Like 1

From the desk of Kamala's National Security Advisor:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

From the desk of Kamala's National Security Advisor:

So, in other words, she supports the genocide, and won't do anything to prevent a regional war. She will continue to provide unlimited free weapons to a military that r*pes hostages on camera. And by "continue to uphold international humanitarian law", I imagine they mean "continue to completely ignore international law and allow Israel to commit every war crime in the book with total impunity". Got it!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LIT said:

So, in other words, she supports the genocide, and won't do anything to prevent a regional war. She will continue to provide unlimited free weapons to a military that r*pes hostages on camera. And by "continue to uphold international humanitarian law", I imagine they mean "continue to completely ignore international law and allow Israel to commit every war crime in the book with total impunity". Got it!

Careful before her stans here come after you for being a Trump supporter :coffee:

• Like 4

Conflict? It's not a conflict it's literally a genocide. 

• Like 1

Kamala is a Zionist too:rip:. We been knew.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Kamala is a Zionist too:rip:. We been knew.

I mean, it's the US that we're talking about. Israel is their little *****.

Gross

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.