Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) said it was urgently working to confirm reports that an Australian aid worker had died.  "These reports are very distressing," it said in a statement.  "We have been clear on the need for civilian lives to be protected in this conflict. DFAT said it would be unable to provide further comment, citing its privacy obligations. 

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese said DFAT was "urgently investigating" the reports but added he was very concerned about the loss of life that was occurring in Gaza. "My government has supported a sustainable ceasefire, we've called for the release of hostages, and there have been far too many innocent lives — Palestinian and Israeli — lost during the Gaza Hamas conflict," Mr Albanese said. 

So what now?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

This disgusting country is objectively the world's biggest terrorist state. It needs to be dismantled for the sake of humanity 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A State with such a complete disregard for human rights and human life in my opinion does not have the right to exist. 

Edited by byzantium

Oh there might be actual fallout within America over this.

Over 100 aid workers were killed the last time I checked, now the number could be even higher. 

R.I.P to the victims. Israel is really shooting itself at foot with those macabres. Genocide will never be OK. 

Pro-Palestinian protest are good not only for Palestinians now but even for the future. Given if the US wants to repeat something as the US invasion of Iraq in the future the backflash in society will be a major issue for them and they are aware now more than before.

Edited by Aethereal

israel gov is trash, truly the new hitlers

When will they stop 

I work as a humanitarian worker and it has been nothing but torture to see the complete disregard for human rights and life by Israel. I just have no words anymore, just a broken heart.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

Pro-Palestinians protest are good not only for Palestinians now but even for the future. Given if the US want to repeat something as the US invasion of Iraq in the future the backflash in society will be a major issue for them and they are aware now more than before.

At the time, the protests against the Iraq War were some of the largest ever seen. It still didn't stop them. It's about what people in power want to do. The mass population have zero say. Democracy is a ceremonial event.

• Like 1

Just now, Mean Trees said:

At the time, the protests against the Iraq War were some of the largest ever seen. It still didn't stop them. It's about what people in power want to do. The mass population have zero say. Democracy is a ceremonial event.

Even greater than Palestinian protests now? 

I predict Israel will make a statement somehow blaming the aid workers for their own deaths, if they haven't already.

Blinken will make a meaningless speech where he says the word "Hamas" about 20 times.

Biden will keep sending bombs.

I guess they haven't released the names yet, but I wonder if it includes the guy in this video

He is James Elder, spokesperson for UNICEF and people in the video comments were wondering if there would be a retaliation.

23 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

Even greater than Palestinian protests now? 

At the time, they were humongous. I think NYC had 500,000 and London had 1.5 million. At the end, any action is good, however unfortunately, those with power call the shots. 

Edited by Mean Trees
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

At the time, they were humongous. I think NYC had 500,000 and London had 1.5 million. At the end, any action is good, however unfortunately, those with power call the shots. 

And Bush won the second term, sad. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

my God. 

Children have been begging us to see them as humans for 6 months. so sick. 

Palestinians in Gaza have the right to never forgive the world. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 2

You're an absolute idiot if you think the real death count is 30,000 and below btw. 

Good day. 

ISISrael really think people will buy their bullsh!t? If anything ISISrael is the one that needs to be liberated from psychopaths, pedos, racists, fascists, demon.

They try to shut him down but he goes further:clap3:

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.