• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

When the war is over, then most or a great proportion of the money US gives to Israel for military reasons after 2025 should be used to rebuild Gaza. That's a policy Democrats should do at the bare minimum. The same goes for the money from Iran and Qatar used to build tunnels in Gaza should also be used for hospitals, school, better water etc. 

(I hope they are not that crazy to stop the aid in 2025.)

Israel should give some money itself but I don't think that's happening. 

Edited by Aristotle

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 2

That already happened back in October of last year. They never considered Palestinian lives a red line to begin with. Aiding Netanyahu is merely the price that must be paid for democracy :michael:

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 1:07 PM, Karla Cabello said:

and this is what liberals call the lesser evil :penguin:

Exactly. Lately, I've been trying to refresh my memory during Trump's tenure if there were any events as profoundly horrific, jarring and disturbing as what we're witnessing now in Gaza and...I couldn't think of anything other than kids in cages. Liberals and dems were outraged over that. But there were kids in cages under Obama and Biden and they mostly silent then. The same libs who were so angered over kids in cages are now very much in foot-step with israel murdering, sexually assaulting, bombing, displacing and starving thousands of kids. And that's not to say Trump would be any better but he's not the one was sold as "the lesser evil" and a "decent guy".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

17 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

There was certainly more outrage about one painting than the destruction of more than 2000 years of cultural heritage in Gaza.

• Like 1

so messed up

35 minutes ago, Caesar said:

so messed up

Not again this is so ******* gross. 

The reworked Israeli song for Eurovision set to premiere tonight. They better not LOCK the comments. 

The song l-worded and the lyrics are giving AI-generated but still read as sutble reference to Oct 7 :redface::redface::redface: This would fail to make the final if it were sent by another country but with the semi finals being 100% televote and some people mobilising themselves to vote, I can see this sailing through the finals. Worst part is that Israhell can do well in the final. I'm sure some countries' juries have received the instructions on who to vote for :shutup: 

Edited by Pendulum

The number of Palestinians slaughtered gets recited like it’s the weather. 

If 120,000+ Israelis were killed /or severely wounded with no sign of slowing down the world would stop rotating on its axis. 

If 2 million Israelis were facing widespread man-made famine that is killing their children on a daily basis and drinking non potable water that is making them sick then WW3 would have started in no time doing everything and anything possible to make it immediately stop. 

But no. Instead, it’s just Palestinians. So all good. We should just accept that our lives are inherently less worthy because something something Khamas. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Anyone serving in the IOF is complicit & Biden needs to serve the remaining months of his life in a rotted prison cell. 

• Like 4

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Israel yet to provide evidence to back UNRWA 7 October attack claims – UN

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/01/unrwa-funding-pause-employees-october-7-hamas-attack-claims-no-evidence-un

"Never ask a woman her age, a man his salary, Israel about its evidence".

One of the best quotes I've ever read.

38 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

"Never ask a woman her age, a man his salary, Israel about its evidence".

One of the best quotes I've ever read.

Even if that was true, just fire the ones that got involved. You've destroyed at the lowest estimate 1 in 2 buildings in Gaza with the pretext of destroying Hamas and by 2025 there will be no Hamas so why cut the aid even if there was some sort of connection with UNRWA? Unless you have other intentions with that.

Those donations wont go to Hamas, because you're getting rid of it. While people in Gaza are struggling for a meal, it just does not make sense. 

I didn't think it'd be possible to see that much tears come out of me regarding some of the brutalities and inhuman nature Israel displayed these past couple of weeks

I close my eyes and see nothing but dead innocent children and broken children who managed to survive but are permanently left in a perpetual state of shock. Israel and it's supporters will have their just dues

• Thanks 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.