Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

anyone know if this is who the user says it is? 

Edited by GhostBox

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

2 hours ago, GhostBox said:

this guys is an israel propagandist, he's probably not even a real person, so I wouldn't believe anything he says tbh

he's one of those accounts that say **** like "i'm palestinian and i love the idf and Israel" and justify the massacres of Palestinians and only tweet in English 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

genocidal "journalists" are given platforms in the west but journalists who show any sympathy to palestinians are fired, and some journalists were fired for just being muslim or arab

thank god mainstream media is dying 

11 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Blue MAGA

the way the old white woman were pulling on that young girl...

The old man dragging her twice from behind wtf :mazen: no difference from a Trump rally...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Not you now desperately clinging to someone who you hope is a real Palestinian while they advocate for *checks notes* displacing 2M people to a  beach??

K9XCF7J.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Communion said:

Not you now desperately clinging to someone who you hope is a real Palestinian while they advocate for *checks notes* displacing 2M people to a  beach??

K9XCF7J.png

If Hamas leaders are continuing to steal aid that’s important no matter who posts it 🤷

• Thumbs Down 3

Joe Biden is just gonna let this happen. The “only democracy in the Middle East” always gets to act with impunity.

I hope this cursed war ends as soon as possible. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I hope this cursed war ends as soon as possible. 

What war? By definition this ain't a war but u know this, it's disgusting, how can you people can sleep at night. Same goes to that other one above

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, loliza said:

What war? By definition this ain't a war but u know this, it's disgusting, how can you people can sleep at night. Same goes to that other one above

This site is full of dupes. 

Hamas claims the number of fatalities Hamas member soldiers is at 6,000, Israel claims the number of fatalities among Hamas is at 12,000. 

The actual number must be in the middle which is around 7,000-9,000 Hamas members similarly reported by US intelligence.  Roughly 25% of total Hamas army. 

Israel has lost 585 soldiers so far.

Edited by Aristotle

15 hours ago, Luckitty said:

this guys is an israel propagandist, he's probably not even a real person, so I wouldn't believe anything he says tbh

he's one of those accounts that say **** like "i'm palestinian and i love the idf and Israel" and justify the massacres of Palestinians and only tweet in English 

He could verify himself with a one minute video. :michael:

Even if he was pro-Israel for real tweeting those posts instead of worrying about bombs hitting him is a bit alarming. 

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

This site is full of dupes. 

Dupe or not, they’re right about one thing. It’s really not a war, as that would imply that Palestinians could even fight back to defend themselves. It’s a one-sided onslaught and Israel gets to wage its collective punishment campaign with absolute impunity thanks to the cover enthusiastically provided by Joe Biden.

Israel has killed more hostages than its saved 

a protester climbs a building: all canadian politicians are outraged 

a zionsit shoots protesters with a nail gun while saying "every Palestinian will die" and it's crickets

does the mossad have blackmail on western politicians or something? 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 2:46 AM, Luckitty said:

genocidal "journalists" are given platforms in the west but journalists who show any sympathy to palestinians are fired, and some journalists were fired for just being muslim or arab

thank god mainstream media is dying 

“Given platforms” :rip: He’s allowed to post a tweet, not mainstream, only 16 likes

especially after this lovely post of yours

On 3/3/2024 at 2:44 AM, Luckitty said:

So, cherry-picking on twitter for your narrative again? 

• Thumbs Down 4

On 3/3/2024 at 9:36 AM, GhostBox said:

“Hamas otherwise known as the group Israel directly funded for decades is stealing aid (that wouldn’t need to be a thing to begin with had Israel not cut all of Gaza’s life sources) so please IDF, kill another 40,000 + Palestinians! bomb the remaining 30% civilian homes in Gaza! please! Palestinians desperately need this!” 

fun fact: not a single penny can enter Hamas’ bank without Israel’s direct approval. That’s why Israeli politicians who don’t hide their fascism have for years encouraged money transfer to Hamas in order to create a hostile criminal environment that acts as a pretext for their next war. 

Look it up! <3 

Why weren’t you so anti-Hamas when this was easy to attain knowledge for decades now? hmm… 

The secular Palestinian authorities are our burden. Hamas is our asset.” 0:20 

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, thesegayz said:

“Given platforms” :rip: He’s allowed to post a tweet, not mainstream, only 16 likes

especially after this lovely post of yours

So, cherry-picking on twitter for your narrative again? 

he's a journalist who writes for multiple magazines/newspapers

and this isn't just a tweet, it's an article basically saying that it's a good thing that israel is colonizing Palestine... please stop making yourself look stupid

• Like 5

I wonder had Israel not expanded the territory and expelled Palestinians in 1948 would things turned out differently?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.