Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

5 hours ago, katara said:

This thread really has become an anti-west, pro-islamism echo-chamber. Even islamists who are calling for massacres are getting upvoted a few comments up.

Is this still ATRL or have I entered a website Hamas, the houthis and other muslim brotherhood terror groups use for propaganda?

An entire population is currently being slaughtered with help of the west.

Wake up

• Like 10

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

I saw a tweet that said it would take 177 school buses (72 each) to carry the children murdered by Israel in the last three months. 

177 school buses. full of children. I’m sick to my stomach. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I've said this countless times here before and I always get your typical braindead "yOu'Re dEfeNdiNg IsLaM" responses. I do have queer friends in real life who still practice their faith, and although I find it kinda ridiculous in theory, it's still none of my business. People have their own interpretations of their religion and their own relationship with God, and I'm happy for anyone who manages to find a way to reconcile their faith and their queerness. But it's a constant struggle when you have to live with the rejection from religious conservatives and your fellow queer people who will label you as a self-hating ***.

Anyway, let's not steer away from the main topic. It's been 100 ******* days of Terrorist Israel's "war against Hamas".

There are reportedly only 6 operating ambulances left in all of Gaza.

You’re right. I keep falling for the classic Zionist deflect and desist strategy 

• Like 3

@katara you’ve entered a thread about a polarising political topic and expect there to be a fence to sit on? good luck finding it x

Might help Israel’s argument at the ICJ

The west is insanely Islamophobic. I can tell you that from what I see living in the UK. People are scared to practice their religion because the west has succeeded in making people conflate it with terrorism. The west banks on Islamophobia to paint Arabs as being savage, inhumane and barbaric to justify killing them and pillaging their resources 

In the past people have been terrified to criticise Israel because they would be labelled as anti-Semitic. But long gone are those days 

Don’t come in this thread and bang on about having sympathy for the west. Why don’t they go fight Iran, Russia or China directly instead of starting/funding proxy wars 

Answer us that x 

spacer.png

Edited by brraap
  • Like 6

D

Don't worry guys Israel is totally wiping out Palestinians because they're concerned about homophobia, something that does not exist in Israel, a Jewish theocracy of course 

Do some of y'all truly lose all cognitive capacities after Tel Aviv pride or something? 

DBSaqca.gif

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

D

Don't worry guys Israel is totally wiping out Palestinians because they're concerned about homophobia, something that does not exist in Israel, a Jewish theocracy of course 

Do some of y'all truly lose all cognitive capacities after Tel Aviv pride or something? 

DBSaqca.gif

In terms of gay rights Israel is doing okay (minus the not being able to get same-sex married there) 

The issue is if you’re not Jewish you can’t live there. Like… isn’t that Jewish supremacy then … 

spacer.png

You don’t have to convert to a religion to live in any other country in this world except this one. That’s odd 

31 minutes ago, brraap said:

You don’t have to convert to a religion to live in any other country in this world except this one. That’s odd 

Only if you are ethnically Jewish not religiously you can move into the country.

Some non-Jewish people are allowed to migrate but it's much harder than it is in most other countries. 

9 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Only if you are ethnically Jewish not religiously you can move into the country.

Some non-Jewish people are allowed to migrate but it's much harder than it is in most other countries. 

You can only get citizenship if you convert 

44 minutes ago, brraap said:

You can only get citizenship if you convert 

Nope atheist Jews are allowed, Jewish converts (unless they are ethnically Jewish) are not. 

rihannafan
13 hours ago, katara said:

Then you know exactly well that your entire life would become hell on earth if you ever came out of the closet to the people around you. Continue supporting that culture though :heart2:

I'm Arab+ gay and some of my most supportive friends are straight and muslim and i'm out to all of them (including veiled muslim women). Stop painting everything with a broad brush, especially when you've never been to a levantine country.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

of course piers isn't upset at what they're doing, he's upset that they're filming it because it makes them (including zionists like piers who defend israel) look bad :rip:

can he die already 

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2024 at 12:38 AM, ClashAndBurn said:

Biden White House floating batshit insane plans for post-war Gaza, and pushing back on credible reporting 20 hours after the EXTENDED deadline as a fabrication is wild. Discrediting journalists is exactly what Trump did, and now Biden is echoing that behavior because they know how indefensibly evil their positions on Israel are.

Basically an even more incendiary version of Trump Administration's Abraham Accords... that led in part to October 7 happening to begin with.

An update to this: the Biden Admin is doubling down on its Trumpian levels of denial and gaslighting

John Kirby is an evil ghoul among evil ghouls, but that goes without saying.

Why did this get unpinned? :thing:

• Like 3

• Like 1

Oh wow. This war is definitely going to have an impact in upcoming European elections

• Like 1

This is kind of a serious escalation, no?

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Oh wow. This war is definitely going to have an impact in upcoming European elections

I'm shook. I thought they would have been majority in favor or 50/50. Seems like it's the German establishment that's in favor of this. Who can Germans vote for who's against this though? Aren't all the parties Zionist, Islamophobic or both?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/14/2024 at 5:47 PM, Jjang said:

Hello, Christian Palestinian here. 

We got yeeted off from our houses in the Nakba as well. don't forget us! hate us too! :heart2:

It's disgusting how Christianity got usurped from y'all. Most Christians in the world don't even care about the suffering of you guys. It's disgusting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Excluding “Don’t Knows”, that is 71% of the electorate.

This makes it extra embarrassing that Scholz intervened against South Africa’s genocide case and refuses to endorse a ceasefire.

When is the last time there has been such a stark disconnect between the political class and the public? I have to say, Macron has played this much more deftly than the German and Austrian bozos. Even bare minimum Palestinian solidarity by signally for a ceasefire weeks ago will pay dividends for him. 

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.