Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

8 hours ago, Bonicap said:

I don't know why there is so much attention placed in the ICJ case. There have been plenty of rulings against Israel, specially for what they do in the West Bank, but they don't have the power to sanction and Israel doesn't recognize its authority. All the countries supporting the case know this but it's just politics for them, they won't do anything to actually help Palestinian people. The ICJ will rule out against Israel once again, we won't know anything new that we don't already know and everything will stay the same, as it has happened plenty of times before.

I think in this matter, the main party’s that will be impacted are nations and leaders still supporting Israel’s crimes.

It opens them up to further judicial enquiries & while it may not do much for the people of Gaza right now, the optics are likely to apply pressure to curb the support, both monetary & weaponry, that Israel receives. As deluded & egoistic as it is, it will not bleed itself dry & its TikTok army will not continue to be so subservient & willing.  

The only way this ends is economic pressure & interference - & that is something Israel has not yet faced at this magnitude. 

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Worth noting.

Strange how the Houthis have had this blockade for a number of weeks now - blocking weapons delivery to Israel - and have managed to avoid any civilian causalities. That is reason enough to bomb their capital. 

Meanwhile, during the Gaza flotilla raid, Israel murdered 10 people who were bringing aid to the besieged Gaza. No recourse. Why is Israel consistently allowed to murder civilians with impunity? 

Where are our “both sides are bad :heart2: I just want peace :heart2:“ girls now?

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

🤡🤡🤡

• Like 4

• Like 2

Wow

On 1/11/2024 at 1:54 PM, Luckitty said:

They will probably broadcast israel's defense tomorrow though :mad:

I called it yesterday

mainstream media don't want their audience to know the truth 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

This loser doesn't even LIVE in Israel. She's a Scotlander living in Los Angeles :ahh: 

we have those on ATRL too

• Like 1

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I’m in DC right now for the March tomorrow. i just got to my hotel and it’s filled with people in Kufiyeh’s and Palestinian flags. Tomorrow will be historic. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Nova_23 said:

I’m in DC right now for the March tomorrow. i just got to my hotel and it’s filled with people in Kufiyeh’s and Palestinian flags. Tomorrow will be historic. 

Have a great time and be safe!

I will be attending the sister protest on the West Coast in San Francisco on Sunday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DAP said:

Some recovery in my faith of the American people. Good job America. 

• Like 1

On 1/12/2024 at 1:43 AM, SmittenCake said:

The psychopaths laughing at this post - not recognising that Houthi, Hamas and hezbollah are not the aggressors but the defenders of their people. The US and Israel are the terrorists in this situation. How heartless do you have to be to laugh at the desperation of Arab people trying to stop themselves from literally being murdered in cold blood. Sick sick sick people. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

The absolute gall of these idiots thinking they have a stand on what constitutes a genocide :mazen: 

• Like 6

Not me entering this thread and getting a Google ad about some Israeli propaganda about Oct 7 :rip: 

• Like 1

Zionist logic: if it ain’t exactly as bad as the Holocaust, we’re allowed to do it! 

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 2

Removing illegal and violent settlements in West Bank will do wonders for peace and it will be the biggest step for a permanent ceasefire. 

Bombing hospitals will only make things, dramatically, worse.

Edited by Aristotle

Very odd to see certain subsets of liberals who found America's blockade on Cuba justified now view blockades as a form of violence. :bird:

Maybe the world order needs to be flipped on its head for a bit and more blockades be launched. :khalyan:

• Like 1

• Like 3

Not enough people know about the horrific crimes Germany committed in Africa during their imperial era.

Edited by nostalgic
  • Like 3

Well its current human rights policies disqualifiy Namibia for any issue then ig

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Germany never in the right side of history. And lately they keep showing they still have a thing for genocide.

• Like 4

Any aerial footage of the DC march yet? 

Live stream 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.