• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

The South being morally superior than the North. It's always been the case but now it's showing in a beautiful way

• Like 5

• Like 1

• Like 1

How much longer until the Israeli leaders start calling South African people monkeys?

spacer.png

• Like 1

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DAP said:

How much longer until the Israeli leaders start calling South African people monkeys?

spacer.png

Not long apparently!

• Like 1

crazy how the US is sacrificing it all for Israel 

It's undoubtedly a great thing that South Africa is holding Israel to account and its case is strong. However I would caution members in here & other online folks against expecting much change as a result of this trial. I've seen people excited about it and I just don't want people to be dissappointed. Even if the court rules in favour of South Africa - which it might - it'll still be framed as a contested/controversial result and will probably be rejected by the US and of course Israel itself.

Mainly, it'll be a propaganda victory and a blow against Israel's narratives. But  it will have no impact in Gaza, which is much more important than embarassing Israel on the international stage.

If the court rules against South Africa though... yeah that's not great. Israel will be emboldened. Let's hope not.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DAP said:

spacer.png

Well...

2 hours ago, Dali said:

Not long apparently!

56 minutes ago, Maddox said:

Well...

They are happy to join their heroes from Rhodesia under the ground

spacer.png

Well, looks like the UK is set to bomb Yemen in response to their blockade in the Red Sea. 

20,000 people dead in 3 months: zero condemnation from UK Govt. Opposition “left” party terrified to even utter the words “ceasefire”. 

A threat to Israel’s trade routes with zero deaths: bombs away!!!

An aside, I’m not sure if anyone else is sensing this in Britain: but it seems like the Tories and Labour have begun to dig their heels in deeper for Israel in the last few days. I genuinely think SA’s case has rattled the establishment. 

• Thanks 1

By the way, the witch-hunt that occurred against Jeremy Corbyn will go down as one of the greatest tragedies of British politics. A politician with a backbone was too much of a threat to a genocidal state. 

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Like 1

America and the UK are now bombing Yemen.

2 hours ago, Harrier said:

If the court rules against South Africa though... yeah that's not great. Israel will be emboldened. Let's hope not.

If this happens then the UN and its institutions will further lose the trust of much of the world, which is a good outcome considering the UN is useless trash.

• Like 4

Yemen, Lebanon, Syria & Iraq are being bombed for standing by Palestine against genocide, occupation & apartheid 

they're being bombed by countries that always brag about how democratic, civilized & free they are and how much they care about "human rights" and whatever

this world we live in is a joke... i hope an asteroid comes and end us all ASAP :)

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

My guesses as to who will side with SA:

Russia

Morroco 

Somalia 

China

Lebanon 

Jamaica 

Slovakia 

Brazil 

The US will try to bully and put pressure on Jamaica for that reason. Also, Slovakia being a member state of the EU might lead to their judge voting with the United States, France, and Germany in order to protect Israel.

• Thanks 1

I don't know why there is so much attention placed in the ICJ case. There have been plenty of rulings against Israel, specially for what they do in the West Bank, but they don't have the power to sanction and Israel doesn't recognize its authority. All the countries supporting the case know this but it's just politics for them, they won't do anything to actually help Palestinian people. The ICJ will rule out against Israel once again, we won't know anything new that we don't already know and everything will stay the same, as it has happened plenty of times before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

this is definitely starting WW3 imo because the US & Israel are trying to hard not to be forced to do a ceasefire 

Clown world. This is like that 2017 strike against Syria which only successfully hit 1 building. What is the point of all this nonsense?

47 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

I don't know why there is so much attention placed in the ICJ case. There have been plenty of rulings against Israel, specially for what they do in the West Bank, but they don't have the power to sanction and Israel doesn't recognize its authority. All the countries supporting the case know this but it's just politics for them, they won't do anything to actually help Palestinian people. The ICJ will rule out against Israel once again, we won't know anything new that we don't already know and everything will stay the same, as it has happened plenty of times before.

Any good conscious person would use the ICJ ruling against Israel as a narrative tool to threaten Biden's 2024 election prospects to force his and the WH's hand.

Such is explicitly why the US corporate media is trying to blackout any coverage of the trial. 

Democrats need to know there will be consequences for enabling genocide. 

• Haha 3

This loser doesn't even LIVE in Israel. She's a Scotlander living in Los Angeles :ahh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.