Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Big protest happening in Manhattan that is blocking the highway bridges/corridors connecting the borough with the rest of the city. :clap3:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Spilled.

• Like 8

Where are the "Israel is only targeting KHHamas" girls? I see a woman being mercilessly shot dead while holding a white flag and her child's hand.

Zionism is and will always remain a death cult.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Where are the "Israel is only targeting KHHamas" girls? I see a woman being mercilessly shot dead while holding a white flag and her child's hand.

Zionism is and will always remain a death cult.

Waiting for spacer.pngto blame the woman because only the child who's hand she was holding was carrying a white flag and not her, clearly marking her a threat!

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Like 5

• Like 2

Israel wouldn't survive a day without the support of the west, they're having a hard time with the Palestinian resistance alone (who have homemade rockets and old weapons) and some rockets from Hezbollah

imagine if they fought actual militaries instead of resistance fighters & innocent civilians 

• Like 8

This should go without saying but if confrontation unnerves you more than an ongoing genocide, then you are spineless and part of the problem.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Amazing how bad IDF ground troops are. Not serious at all . I guess she can practice new dances for her Tiktok now in captivity. 

• Haha 2

On 1/7/2024 at 8:37 PM, SmittenCake said:

I support the removal of Israeli government. Arab governments and organisations have my support in doing so :clap3:

• Like 2

This is what happens when you center people's humanity on condemning Hamas or not. People paraded around naked forced to do so at gunpoint.

• Like 2

GhostBox when they come to this thread, starts replying to posts that include videos of Israel clearly terrorizing and killing Palestinians try to defend Israel... then deleting it all because they realize they can't justify any of it, and then dislike a post or two calling him out or just criticizing Israel: 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Twitter suspended a bunch of pro-palestine accounts with big followers (hundreds of thousands of followers) at the same time 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Luckitty said:

Twitter suspended a bunch of pro-palestine accounts with big followers (hundreds of thousands of followers) at the same time 

Might be that Elon targeted a bunch of accounts that have talked about Neri Oxman’s Epstein ties

San Francisco has just become the largest US city to pass a ceasefire resolution. With the vote of 8-3. Unfortunately the supervisor of my district voted no. I’ll remember that in November!

• Thanks 4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Idk if this is the same group of South African lawyers challenging Israel under the Geneva convention but they’re threatening legal action against the US now

Original article

https://www.iol.co.za/sundayindependent/news/sa-lawyers-threaten-legal-action-against-the-us-for-supporting-israels-war-on-palestine-29c8f737-eaa1-40a8-927a-506e4c5b194c

Edited by DAP
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Communion said:

The story says the shooting started from the vehicle and the police shot back killing accidentally the child that was in. It is  horrific and it is Israel's fault that this had to come to this point. 

6 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Israel has always been a death trap for Palestinians and benefitted Jews. Israeli jews are inconvenienced by the genocide of Palestinians and their privilege has been impacted causing them to complain more, 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.