• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Speaking of traumatic experiences:

This is shockingly similar to Abu Ghraib. What's awfully infuriating is that nothing will ever happen and Israhell won't suffer any consequences, knowing they have support from the USA. And all those spineless governments and institutions like the EU that are staying calm and quiet, yet have the nerve to preach about values? 

Maybe I react too emotionally at news like that but I just cannot fathom how PEOPLE ARE WILLINGLY JUSTIFYING THIS. This is on par with what Russia has been doing to the civilians in Ukraine for the past two years, yet Russia is condemned, sanctioned and ostracised from the international community. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, playboi said:

Ummm... staring and leering definitely count as sexual harassment, any woman will tell you that  :rip:

The I guess close all the clubs and everything, forbid everyone from looking at each other, because staring is sexual crime now.

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

The I guess close all the clubs and everything, forbid everyone from looking at each other, because staring is sexual crime now.

It’s all about the context and the intention :rip:

A woman being held hostage by a man is not the same thing as wine drunk you staring awkwardly at some random dude at a club BFFR. 

Shall we go over consent for our next lesson? 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Chile :clap3:

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, playboi said:

A woman being held hostage by a man is not the same thing as wine drunk you staring awkwardly at some random dude at a club BFFR. 

Trying to save face and rehabilitate the massive PR misfire of Mia Schem using her trauma to defend the Israeli far-right and Bibi despite her words going against the vast majority of other people who were held prisoner in Gaza as political leverage only harms your case, not makes it stronger.

Her views are removed from the vast majority of others used for the prisoner swap - explicitly with regards to condemning Bibi's strategy of favoring indiscriminate bombing over negotiations - that trying to defend her racialized faux pas and quotes over Gazan children and candy has to mean someone is doing so cause they agree with her (+Bibi) that the mass bombings must continue.

Her situation is not special nor unique. There are dozens of other Israelis who underwent the same experience and trauma. On top of hundreds of Palestinians treated far worse with worse trauma by Israel, including children raped in Israeli prisons by IDF soldiers. 

The international community is coming to the same conclusion, no matter what Israel and America argues, that this cycle of violence is going to continue until Israel is forcibly restrained and held accountable for its war crimes. Going all in for a former hostage who is saying "keep the war crimes going" is not moving. That's why you're being tricked into a mass media campaign where a woman makes inflammatory, racist comments about children and candy to distract from multiple countries putting together a case of Israel committing genocide to international courts.

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Joe Biden has very different views on acts of torture depending on whom is committing them.

• Like 3

So glad the fight for a ceasefire and Palestinian liberation is not only as strong as 3 months ago, but even more so :clap3:

8 hours ago, Headlock said:

It’s interesting that you are able to understand the nuances of someone’s rage towards their attackers to explain away their comments when that person is Israeli.

7 hours ago, Communion said:

Speaking of traumatic experiences:

Once again you guys literally disregarded everything I said and doing the whataboutism arguments again. Are you purposefully being illiterate because it looks like so!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

10 hours ago, playboi said:

How about the topic of her arm been amputated and it took them 3 days to put it back in surgery and magically she was able to work?! Which is literally impossible. There are so many loophole is her story, from start to finish, so I'm not fully believing in her "raping her by looking" to start with when she's obviously exaggerating an arm been cut off and wrapped in plastic for 3 days.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 1/5/2024 at 11:26 PM, Communion said:

Pointing out that I'm from America only reinforces my point that you clearly understand this paradigm of privilege and yet only engage with its rhetoric when it's beneficial to you, while essentially doing a kind of migrant minstrel show when called out on using *your* privilege relative to groups like Palestinians to *punch down* at people victim to the genocidal regimes *you* support. 

The irony being that wherever you're posting from is gonna be closer to me in America than to where users like @Jjang are.

But I guess you're aware since *users posting somewhere from North America or Europe and mocking a Palestinian in Israel* would be tone-deaf without such cosplay. 

it’s surely not the first time a Ukrainian or American foreigner talks smug to me about my own land. :ducky:

• Thanks 3

The targeting of journalists and their families continues. Wael already lost his wife, two of his children, and a granddaughter in October

I am out of words :sad:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

The targeting of journalists and their families continues. Wael already lost his wife, two of his children, and a granddaughter in October

no words. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

This man has been through hell and back. He is an angel.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Send them US soldiers. I'd support a US intervention. Israel won't lose when they have American support.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

4 minutes ago, **** pop 2 said:

Send them US soldiers. I'd support a US intervention. Israel won't lose when they have American support.

Soldiers in the USA are stepping down and a requirement is at an all time low. Probably because results like this spring to mind:

12 minutes ago, **** pop 2 said:

Oh you support wrecking up yet another country in the Middle East? :ace:

• Thanks 1

This is gross, the deadline of the war is now set to be at least a year.  But not surprising.

Israeli defence officials and former senior intelligence officers have said they expect fighting in Gaza to continue for at least a year, raising the prospect of thousands more civilian casualties, a deepening humanitarian crisis and a continuing grave threat to regional stability.46 mins ago

Some good news!

The lawyer who was the first person to win anything under the Genocide convention from the ICJ believes South Africa will indeed win because of the overwhelming evidence of documents they have submitted and the Biden administration will be criminalized for complicity to genocide.

For more of his thoughts: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1v3wn1rrSS/?igsh=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg==

Edited by ZeroSuitBritney
  • Like 11

The cheering & clapping literally gave me chills. These bloodthirsty monsters continue to film themselves doing war crimes and put their evil on display for the whole world to see because they know that they won't be punished. And clowns here still can't see who's the oppressed group of people.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The cheering & clapping literally gave me chills. These bloodthirsty monsters continue to film themselves doing war crimes and put their evil on display for the whole world to see because they know that they won't be punished. And clowns here still can't see who's the oppressed group of people.

one of them says “wow, one of the most beautiful sights I’ve ever seen!” too. 

Israeli society views the IOF as saints who are doing “avodat kodesh”. Such a tragic stain on Judaism. History will remember. 

anyway, here is an Israeli military news personnel accidentally admitting that in the South Israeli troops have stationed in schools and are using them as military bases. Does this mean Lebanon/other countries have the right now to blow every single school in Israel because of this now proven fact? So if Israeli schools start getting blown up Moshe Dayan style one by one because of this vague fact then Zionists are forced to accept this is the right thing to do. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.