Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

10 minutes ago, Jjang said:

18 year olds in Gaza today have lived their entire lives criminally confined in an illegal siege imposed on them by Israel. Their hate towards Israel is their trauma response. It’s absolutely sinister that you’d expect them to love Israelis. 

Who is expecting them to love Israelis? 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

4 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

So no rape happened!

He raped her through his eyes?!?! Wtf is that? So he looked at her from distance and she felt that was rape?!?! What's next? "He raped me in his mind" will be next? 

And who the stupid and ignorant one thinking a child not giving you candy makes them evil? Wtf is this??

I've seen it all from these idiot Israelis and their supporters.

Did you listen to the interview or just Twitter quotes?

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Communion said:

I don't have to when you're Westsplaining to Palestinian users why Mia Schem is justified in saying "no child is innocent" when her country is currently doing this to their country:

GDDo-GdWQAAvc-L?format=jpg&name=medium

So I think the solution here is for you to organize a class for Mia and me. Between you tone policing my criticism of Russians for the last 2 years, supporting the concept of no innocent Israelis ever, and now shaming Mia for generalizing all Gazans after being held hostage by a family there, my head is spinning as to when and how one can discuss their war trauma.

Mia can use one of her multiple passports all Israelis have, I can use my Ukrainian refugee in America privilege, and we can both come to you in New Jersey for lessons. We can even call it a re-education/deradicalization camp.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

29 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

So I think the solution here is for you to organize a class for Mia and me. Between you tone policing my criticism of Russians for the last 2 years, supporting the concept of no innocent Israelis ever, and now shaming Mia for generalizing all Gazans after being held hostage by a family there, my head is spinning as to when and how one can discuss their war trauma.

Mia can use one of her multiple passports all Israelis have, I can use my Ukrainian refugee in America privilege, and we can both come to you in New Jersey for lessons. We can even call it a re-education/deradicalization camp.

Pointing out that I'm from America only reinforces my point that you clearly understand this paradigm of privilege and yet only engage with its rhetoric when it's beneficial to you, while essentially doing a kind of migrant minstrel show when called out on using *your* privilege relative to groups like Palestinians to *punch down* at people victim to the genocidal regimes *you* support. 

The irony being that wherever you're posting from is gonna be closer to me in America than to where users like @Jjang are.

But I guess you're aware since *users posting somewhere from North America or Europe and mocking a Palestinian in Israel* would be tone-deaf without such cosplay. 

Smugly typing the words "you should thank the Iron Dome for keeping you safe enough to complain about Israel" to a Palestinian and then having the nerve to talk about "privileged Westerners" despite literally being one. Is it crack? :redface:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, Communion said:

I don't have to when you're Westsplaining to Palestinian users why Mia Schem is justified in saying "no child is innocent" when her country is currently doing this to their country:

GDDo-GdWQAAvc-L?format=jpg&name=medium

This is gut wrenching. 

More children in Gaza have been murdered since October than civilians in total who died in Ukraine since the war. Ukraine has x20 the population of Gaza and yet x20 more children have died in Gaza thus far. That’s the literal statistic. I didn’t make that up. 

and we’re not understanding that saying no innocent children exist there is a heinous thing to say right now? Not even about Mia herself, just the overall message it’s sending to Israelis. 

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, N.M.K. said:

Sad that your blind hatred has justified saying “****” someone holding empathy to a literal hostage. I pray you or your family is never put in a comprable situation. Taking for the sake of argument that Israel merely are colonizers on Palestinian land (ignoring Arab colonization of the area and Jewish ties to the land for millennia) and a Native American tribe took 1400 American civilian hostages including your friends family and neighbors. This would be your reaction?

I don’t have time for anyone who is more interested in the experience/life of the 100 or so white Israeli hostages than the 30,000+ Palestinians killed in the last couple of months which seems to be half this thread. So yeah **** that. **** anyone who is contributing to that..

also I’m not American firstly so that argument is void and secondly I will always stand for the oppressed/colonised over the oppresser/coloniser.

this argument is truly giving ‘BuT dO YUo CoNDemN HaMAs’ vibe and therefore ignoring all the other atrocities that have been going on before and after October 7. It’s truly deranged and reeks of racism.

Edited by CroNich
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

20 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

Did you listen to the interview or just Twitter quotes?

I watch the whole thing and it's even dumber, when she claimed she suffered a holocaust!!?? Seriously?? She also said her arm was shot and it was completely detached from her body, and it took them a while to take her then wrapped her arm to her body again without any surgical treatment for 3 days in plastic, AGAIN, her detached arm that she picked up from the floor, they simply put her again to her arms in plastic hours later, and it stayed like that for 3 DAYS and somehow I've seen her moving her fingers in that arm during the video!! Correct me if I'm wrong but Replantation of a detached body part need to be done immediately, especially an arm is needed to be done in maximum 8 hours after detachment or that body part is completely dead and they will never be able to put it back again, but somehow after 3 days they were able to put it back again? And to have the arm be alive again? And to move her fingers? And to take objects with it? Wow miracle! They must have the greatest medical team in Gaza!

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, CroNich said:

I don’t have time for anyone who is more interested in the experience/life of the 100 or so white Israeli hostages than the 30,000+ Palestinians killed in the last couple of months which seems to be half this thread. So yeah **** that. **** anyone who is contributing to that..

also I’m not American firstly so that argument is void and secondly I will always stand for the oppressed/colonised over the oppresser/coloniser.

this argument is truly giving ‘BuT dO YUo CoNDemN HaMAs’ vibe and therefore ignoring all the other atrocities that have been going on before and after October 7. It’s truly deranged and reeks of racism.

Most of the hostages are not white. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

Most of the hostages are not white. 

Probably why the Israeli Government and IDF have no interest in actually trying to rescue and recover the remaining ones…

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

"...but candy"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, N.M.K. said:

And by the way, just rewatched the video. She never even said “emotional rape.”  That is literally a made up translation via Twitter. Embarrassing @Delirious

I thought he used YouTube's automatic translation. Anyways can't really tell if he or someone else manipulated the translation for propaganda purposes which sucks. Also her face was censored when the OG version didn't have it censored so clearly that was at least manipulated 

Like I can't believe you guys are still talking about her candy comment. Yes what she said was wrong but hello?? Let's not stray away from what happened to her.

This woman was literally kidnapped and tortured by the Hamas. She must be filled with rage and trauma. Not to mention that one comment she said doesn't have to do anything with what the Hamas have been doing to Israeli people.

The Hamas still tortured, raped and killed innocent Israeli people and straying off topic and making a fuss over the victims words will not change that. And it will not change the fact that the 85k folks who liked the tweet were fed fake information.

Insinuating or joking that she deserves to get kidnapped and tortured because of what she said is just disgusting. No matter which way you put it.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, N.M.K. said:

This woman was shot in the arm, kidnapped, operated on without anesthesia by a vet, and held hostage for 50+ days after watching her friends be butchered. And she is referring to how the only reason why she wasn't raped was because her captors' wife was in the room, and that she was taunted by the family. And you're mocking her? The lack of humanity is disgusting – I don't care what your views are on Israel or Palestine. Shameful.

But but candy!!! But but what about what she said??? 

5 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Why don’t you Westplain the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the Israel-Palestine conflict to me some more? Maybe then I’ll get it :cm:

Drop it with the Westplain nonsense.. How fragile is the ''West'' when you, a Western establishment minded individual calls the minority opinion of the ''West'' ''Westplaining''.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Maybe it was a reaction to trauma for all we know 

Please God, let this lead to Biden and Netanyahu both getting sanctioned.

11 hours ago, C-Amber said:

So no rape happened!

He raped her through his eyes?!?! Wtf is that? So he looked at her from distance and she felt that was rape?!?! What's next? "He raped me in his mind" will be next? 

Ummm... staring and leering definitely count as sexual harassment, any woman will tell you that  :rip:

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Delirious said:

150 more Palestinian children have been murdered by Israel since the creation of your thread. That’s where our heads at right now. October 7 was horrible. Mia had a horrible experience. We’re glad she was eventually returned. Done. It’s hard for us to go back 3 months in time and dedicate furthermore sympathy for Mia when currently, meaning right now now as you’re reading this - there are tens of thousands of Palestinian Mias in Gaza, if not hundreds of thousands, with no hope in the future, nowhere to return to, no medicine or functioning hospitals to treat their wounds and sickness. 

So sad for Mia, she had a horrible experience, we’re happy it’s over for her and been over for months and she’s getting all the support she needs now. Can we now shift our focus on the entirety of Gaza’s 2m population that has been suffering for 3 consecutive months in what the UN deemed a no longer inhabitable city to live in? or should we shift our focus on the individual girl who is calling for the genocide of these people on TV in a clear framework designated to boost the Israeli morale regarding this current extermination campaign?

They could have edited that sentence out. they didn’t. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 14

16 minutes ago, Jjang said:

150 more Palestinian children have been murdered by Israel since the creation of your thread. That’s where our heads at right now. October 7 was horrible. Mia had a horrible experience. We’re glad she was eventually returned. Done. It’s hard for us to go back 3 months in time and dedicate furthermore sympathy for Mia when currently, meaning right now now as you’re reading this - there are tens of thousands of Palestinian Mias in Gaza, if not hundreds of thousands, with no hope in the future, nowhere to return to, no medicine or functioning hospitals to treat their wounds and sickness. 

So sad for Mia, she had a horrible experience, we’re happy it’s over for her and been over for months and she’s getting all the support she needs now. Can we now shift our focus on the entirety of Gaza’s 2m population that has been suffering for 3 consecutive months in what the UN deemed a no longer inhabitable city to live in? or should we shift our focus on the individual girl who is calling for the genocide of these people on TV in a clear framework designated to boost the Israeli morale regarding this current extermination campaign?

They could have edited that sentence out. they didn’t. 

what's happening in Palestein still does not discredit or invalidate or make her experience any less. You can talk about both things without straying attention from eachother.

I think we all know A LOT of members on here dgaf about these kidnapped/tortured/killed victims and worst of all is that they think they deserve it or they're lying or making stories up. Fortunately you're not one of them but they've clearly here and they aren't going stop. That's why we're going to keep posting about these Hamas victim's accounts and experiences until those fellow people wake up and realise that Israeli people are human beings too and that Hamas are NOT freedom fighters but terrorists.

Edited by Delirious
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

little-women-atlanta-juicy.gif

-

This is how some of you are sounding here

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Delirious said:

Like I can't believe you guys are still talking about her candy comment. Yes what she said was wrong but hello?? Let's not stray away from what happened to her.

This woman was literally kidnapped and tortured by the Hamas. She must be filled with rage and trauma. Not to mention that one comment she said doesn't have to do anything with what the Hamas have been doing to Israeli people.

It’s interesting that you are able to understand the nuances of someone’s rage towards their attackers to explain away their comments when that person is Israeli.

• Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

It’s interesting that you are able to understand the nuances of someone’s rage towards their attackers to explain away their comments when that person is Israeli.

"When the victim is Israeli, their pain is justified. When the victim of the same is a Palestinian Muslim, they got what they deserved." -Average Western chauvinist, basically

• Thanks 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.