Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

20 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Y’all hyperfocusing on “Boohoo she didn’t get candy” and purposefully missing the point that a literal child was brainwashed into taunting a kidnapped woman that his family was willingly holding hostage :skull: 

Aaaand in typical ZI(ONIST)VERT fashion, you completely ignored the part where she says there are no innocent civilians in Gaza. Quelle surprise! :laugh: 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

lol zivert on a 10 minute break from sucking off nazis in ukraine 

nurse! 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

ZI(ONIST)VERT 

Wait. :ahh::ahh::ahh:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Are you calling an unnamed child who might not even exist and who did not want to share his candy....a terrorist??

Why does it matter if she made it up or not? Lmao. Even in a hypothetical scenario, what will a child that was raised by terrorists and was taught to tease hostages become when they grow up?

The seeds have definitely been planted. Don't act stupid now.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

You're a American man in his likely early 30s arguing on a pop culture forum that there's an argument to be made that some, if not all, Palestinian children are "evil"

I don't think any children are evil. 

I find it terrifying you can't find yourself at the same conclusion. 

The way NONE of your ”exposes” are true, and NONE of those words ever from my account.  :ahh: 

But what IS true is that when you’re not writing essays in support of authoritarian/theocratic regimes on ATRL, you’re doing so on other pop forums under different usernames. So either you are being paid to disseminate propaganda on clueless Western gays, or just chronically online and VERY unemployed. It’s giving VERY weird behavior :skull: 

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Y’all hyperfocusing on “Boohoo she didn’t get candy” and purposefully missing the point that a literal child was brainwashed into taunting a kidnapped woman that his family was willingly holding hostage :skull: 

The problem is that she’s using her experience to justify the ongoing genocide in Gaza. The only reason she brought that story up was to dehumanize Palestinian children. If she actually wanted to start a conversation about how Palestinian children are “brainwashed,” she wouldn’t have called that kid evil and said that there were no innocent civilians. 

Edited by JoJo

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Aaaand in typical ZI(ONIST)VERT fashion, you completely ignored the part where she says there are no innocent civilians in Gaza. Quelle surprise! :laugh: 

And yet here you are condemning her trauma response to being held hostage by a Palestinian family in this thread, yet agree with statements like “there are no innocent Israelis, they’re all soldiers” in response to murdered Israeli civilians in the mega-thread. PLEASE save me the faux outrage :skull: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

what will a child that was raised by terrorists

So you're abandoning the claim that Hamas is evil to Gazans and Gazans live under the terror of Hamas? And now the argument is that every Gazan is Hamas, even the toddlers?

You have to decide on one narrative. 

Either Hamas is singularly bad and oppress innocent Gazans (which would explain why random families agree to hold hostages when forced to by Hamas, which discredits the narrative of universal evil in Gazans spread by the woman) or you believe the family being willing to hold the hostage was of their complete free will and that all Gazans are terrorists. 

Which one do you think can save the failing PR campaign for Israel's ongoing genocide?

This woman was shot in the arm, kidnapped, operated on without anesthesia by a vet, and held hostage for 50+ days after watching her friends be butchered. And she is referring to how the only reason why she wasn't raped was because her captors' wife was in the room, and that she was taunted by the family. And you're mocking her? The lack of humanity is disgusting – I don't care what your views are on Israel or Palestine. Shameful.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JoJo said:

The problem is that she’s using her experience to justify the ongoing genocide in Gaza. The only reason she brought that story up was to dehumanize Palestinian children. If she actually wanted to start a conversation about how Palestinian children are “brainwashed,” she wouldn’t have called that kid evil and said that there were no innocent civilians. 

She is speaking about her experience being held hostage. And somehow here you are defending your vile comments mocking a victim. Seriously seek help

7 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Why does it matter if she made it up or not? Lmao. Even in a hypothetical scenario, what will a child that was raised by terrorists and was taught to tease hostages become when they grow up?

The seeds have definitely been planted. Don't act stupid now.

No comment for this person

Kamala Harris Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

You can advocate for a free Palestine without mocking a civilian taken hostage for 50+ days. 

Edited by N.M.K.
  • Like 3

Just now, ZIVERT said:

And yet here you are condemning her trauma response to being held hostage by a Palestinian family in this thread, yet agree with statements like “there are no innocent Israelis, they’re all soldiers” in response to murdered Israeli civilians in the mega-thread. PLEASE save me the faux outrage :skull: 

Sure, she was a victim and the experience was undoubtedly traumatizing. It goes without saying.

However, I am allowed to not feel any sympathy for this evil girl who is weaponizing her trauma to say ****** up **** like "children are evil" and "there are no innocent civilians in Gaza".

Israel strips their people of their civilian status by making the IDF service mandatory for all. I didn't make that up.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

I love this cherry picking. Your insinuation by posting this video is that the other side is doing it. So what is your point? That then it is okay? Can two things not be bad at once? Can extremists on either side advocating for the deaths of innocent people not both be condemned? What is your point in posting this? Bizarre

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Communion said:

So you're abandoning the claim that Hamas is evil to Gazans and Gazans live under the terror of Hamas? And now the argument is that every Gazan is Hamas, even the toddlers?

You have to decide on one narrative. 

Either Hamas is singularly bad and oppress innocent Gazans (which would explain why random families agree to hold hostages when forced to by Hamas, which discredits the narrative of universal evil in Gazans spread by the woman) or you believe the family being willing to hold the hostage was of their complete free will and that all Gazans are terrorists. 

Which one do you think can save the failing PR campaign for Israel's ongoing genocide?

You're literally making **** up on the spot. How in the world did you come up with all that based on my posts on this thread and the close to zero on the megathread? :rip:

I follow no narrative or agenda. There are no hidden meanings behind my posts and what you read is exactly what I mean.

• Like 1

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Sure, she was a victim and the experience was undoubtedly traumatizing. It goes without saying.

However, I am allowed to not feel any sympathy for this evil girl who is weaponizing her trauma to say ****** up **** like "children are evil" and "there are no innocent civilians in Gaza".

Israel strips their people of their civilian status by making the IDF service mandatory for all. I didn't make that up.

So for the millions of Jews in Israel who have no where else to go and have compulsory military service – the options are what exactly? Sorry you deserve to die now? Jesus Christ...

• Like 2

I’m team palestine since day 1

But a little puzzled of why people defend hamas

The way people attack the “victim” in the OP makes me think maybe I’m missing context

Still hamas is a terrorist group and defending is really problematic 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

She is speaking about her experience being held hostage. And somehow here you are defending your vile comments mocking a victim. Seriously seek help

There are many hostage victims who did not use their experiences to support the ongoing genocide in Gaza. Just because she was a hostage does not mean we can’t criticize her for saying there are no innocent civilians, which is genocidal rhetoric no matter what you say. 

Edited by JoJo
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I follow no narrative or agenda. 

Seems like you're not aware of the agenda of Israel (along with not being aware of others geopolitical facts) and the conflict you run into is assuming hostility from people who are simply more informed than you on a subject matter. 

I don't care nor think you have an agenda. I'm more troubled by that you seemingly refuse to take note of the agenda of someone who argues a child not wanting to share their candy justifies another 20,000 dead Gazans, as the woman did. 

Edited by Communion

3 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

So for the millions of Jews in Israel who have no where else to go and have compulsory military service – the options are what exactly? Sorry you deserve to die now? Jesus Christ...

Ideally the best solution would be for Jews to create their state somewhere empty without displacing anyone. But what has been done has done. It is not possible for them to leave. 

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Seems like you're not aware of the agenda of Israel (along with not being aware of others geopolitical facts) and the conflict you run into is assuming hostility from people who are simply more informed than you on a subject matter. 

I don't care nor think you have an agenda. I'm more troubled by that you seemingly refuse to take note of the agenda of someone who argues a children not wanting to share their candy justifies another 20,000 dead Gazans, as the woman did

I didn't catch that. I stopped the video halfway through.

That doesn't erase the fact you're still making assumptions that I "justify 20k deaths over unshared candy" which I literally never insinuated at.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

I love this cherry picking. Your insinuation by posting this video is that the other side is doing it. So what is your point? That then it is okay? Can two things not be bad at once? Can extremists on either side advocating for the deaths of innocent people not both be condemned? What is your point in posting this? Bizarre

my point is that this issue is not about “who hates the other side more” but that one side hates the other while living under the mercy of their occupation while the other side is hateful towards the very people they’re occupying. 

You make with that what you will. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.