Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

11 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

they waited for 35,000 people to get massacred to post this statement. i hate it here :rip:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Just now, Luckitty said:

Of course, he killed himself. And Shireen Abu Akleh killed herself. And the Baptise hospital in Gaza bombed itself. And civilians in Gaza massacred themselves.

They never admit of doing anything :toofunny2:

e9SrRym.gif

• Haha 1

It's about ******* time we put an end to this terrorist state and the endless war crimes it's committing daily in Palestine and the neighbouring countries. The international community won't even blink. How many more children should die in that area for them to even consider stopping it? We need an exact number

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Israel attacks countries then hide their hands and claim innocence, I suspect it's because they want a response so they can do to syria & lebanon the exact same thing they're doing to palestine with the full support of the west, western media will twist the narrative as always and say "savage arabs attack poor jews" and western countries will send billions of dollars and all types of weapons to help israel massacre more people and steal more land

reminder that israel occupies parts of lebanon and syria till this day, they're not just occupying palestine

Edited by Luckitty

17 minutes ago, visions said:

They’ll just use ol’ reliable “HAMAS IS THERE” to justify killing civilians in countries all around them.

RIP to those lost. 

Turn out Hamas was in fact there!

Edited by Gui Blackout
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

Just now, Gui Blackout said:

Turn out Hamas was in fact there

Is this supposed to be a justification for attacking another country?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

So did Israel do it or not? Because Netanyahu did not claim responsibility.

Can't even keep up with all the lies.

i might be a pessimist but I don't think anything will happen, according to this guy there are americans in the icj who will influence the results to help israel 

Israel over there trying to start WW3 while Genocide Joe and his cronies continue to provide them with money and weapons while they look the other way. What is the breaking point? :psyduck:

Just now, nadiamendell said:

Israel over there trying to start WW3 while Genocide Joe and his cronies continue to provide them with money and weapons while they look the other way. What is the breaking point? :psyduck:

there's no breaking point since American politicians put israel's interests before america's

2 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

i might be a pessimist but I don't think anything will happen, according to this guy there are americans in the icj who will influence the results to help israel 

Yeah, the ICJ (as an agency of the UN) gets roughly 30% of its funding from the US government every year, and the current court president is an American. 

How much more proof do people need to see who the problem is? :rip:

26 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

So is it fine for a country to bomb the state of Delaware to take out Biden for America's crimes?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

Is this supposed to be a justification for attacking another country?

A targeted strike on a wanted senior terrorist leader that is hiding like a little ***** in another country? Absolutely, yeah. 

And I'm not sure Lebanon is in a position to clutch pearls right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 11

Most likely with US rockets/artillery :doc:

1 hour ago, nadiamendell said:

To start WW3 you need to have conflict in relevant place (East Asia, Europe or North America). This will sound insensitive, but no one cares enough about Israel/Palestine to start world war for them.   

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

if Lebanon started shelling the homes of the endless genocidal Israeli war criminals you and your buddies would be out here calling it the biggest threat to humanity since the Holocaust or at the very least condemn Lebanon for escalating the war and attacking poor Israel’s civilian areas.  

Let’s not fool ourselves. Okay? Everyone here understands the issue very well. Everyone here 100% understands the “Israeli side” very well. We heard you. We’re just not on your side :heart:

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

You being a Israel defender is so on brand :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

Agreed with everything you said but to be fair, the refusal to join the IDF has been increasing year by year. And they list the genocide being inflicted on Palestinians as one of the main reasons why they're not joining the military. Which is great but also crazy how they're actually being jailed for it. It's not even presented as a choice for them. Many are even being imprisoned for months and some even years. It's either join us in committing ethic-cleansing or have your basic rights stripped from you and rot in a jail cell.

The refusal to join the IDF will only increase even more so now with young Israelis. Sadly, they'll be jailed. Some even ostracized from family and friends for not submitting to their country's tyrannical and profoundly egregious ways of governing.   

And I hope you aren't voting for Biden. I'm sure you regret doing so now. I knew I ultimately would which is one of MANY reasons why I voted green party. It would be no different under Trump. The two are one and the same underneath the surface. Many see that now. 

I have zero interest in voting for Biden unless polling tightens a lot closer than it looks like it’s going to. At which point I’ll agonize over it and come to a conclusion when it’s relevant. But it looks like he’s going to lose Georgia pretty handily this time - possibly even worse than Clinton did in 2016, so at this point hopefully it won’t even matter. At this point, I feel like the only ones whose vote really matters are Wisconsin residents anyway.

The only reason I would vote defensively that way is for the Supreme Court and preventing a younger ideologue from coming in and allowing Clarence Thomas to bow out early for a comfortable retirement.

With Israel, Biden is still the least of three evils, because the only other notable candidates. Trump and Kennedy, are even more extremist warhawks that would actively commit boots on the ground and try provoking broader regional warfare with Hezbollah and Iran. There are reasons to vote that way, but the likeliest scenario, where Biden is losing handily across the board because he’s been a feckless piece of ****, no amount of VBNMW will save him from himself.

I wish I lived in a state where the outcome was more certain so I could comfortably sit this election out and every other one that comes after. But for the moment… I don’t know enough about where we will be in 10 months

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.