Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

46 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Why is RFK Jr. being cited for anything on here? And by Kassi of all people? :deadbanana:

Because to Kassi and the rest of the neoliberal establishment,

milquetoast liberals and "moderates" > neoconservatives and never Trumpers > the far-right MAGAts and anti-vax whackadoos (RFK Jr is here) >>>>>>>>>>>> the left

To them, the left is something even more despicable and must always be "put in its place." To be always reminded that they are politically homeless and are not/will never be meaningfully represented anywhere within American political structure. That's why the liberals and the far right are equally giddy about John Fetterman's public rebuke of progressivism.

• Like 4

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

22 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Both sides are bad though 😂  what the Israel government has done and is doing now is bad! but if you think and want to continue to think that what Hamas has done and is continuing to do isn’t bad too then that says more about you than me 💀

The thing is what Israel is doing is not just bad, it’s illegal. A breaching of international law. In every region, every country, their actions would be considered unjust. 

Forget your personal opinions or mine. What Hamas is doing, according to international law, is considered lawful. The occupied have the right to resist their occupation. It’s called the right of self-determination of all peoples under foreign and colonial rule. 

There is no both sides are bad argument because it simply doesn’t exist. 

• Thanks 6

17 minutes ago, baelani said:

The thing is what Israel is doing is not just bad, it’s illegal. A breaching of international law. In every region, every country, their actions would be considered unjust. 

Forget your personal opinions or mine. What Hamas is doing, according to international law, is considered lawful. The occupied have the right to resist their occupation. It’s called the right of self-determination of all peoples under foreign and colonial rule. 

There is no both sides are bad argument because it simply doesn’t exist. 

Forget Hamas. Israelis believe it’s justified to shoot a kid in the head for throwing rocks at their tanks illegally raiding their towns. 

Update: Israel just killed another kid (Mustafa Zaghoul) in non Hamas governed Bethlehem right now. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Forget Hamas. Israelis believe it’s justified to shoot a kid in the head for throwing rocks at their tanks illegally raiding their towns. 

Update: Israel just killed another kid (Mustafa Zaghoul) in non Hamas governed Bethlehem right now. 

IDF pigs better stay away from Bethlehem, especially around Christmas. I can totally see them causing chaos in Bethlehem on the holidays to the fun of it too. The majority of my family is just east of Bethlehem.

• Like 6

Israel is a terror state, they're terrorists that terrorise
I testify, my television televised them telling lies
This is not a war, it is systematic genocide
But whatever they try, Palestine will never die

Phew Lowkey really snapped with that one :jamming:

Has anyone seen this debate? I'm watching it right now.

On 12/19/2023 at 8:48 PM, Kassi said:

Well one of us definitely needs to touch grass. That’s for sure.

One of us do, indeed. Everything dark comes into the light. Even the people of nations brainwashed into militant support are seeing Israel for what It is.

• Like 2

Joe Biden is not meaningfully different on this issue than Donald Trump.

Not me and the Secretary of State holding the same frustrations on the same day.

I expect that user will suggest that Blinken is also “trolling” :mrpeanut:

• Thumbs Down 9

2 hours ago, Kassi said:

Not me and the Secretary of State holding the same frustrations on the same day.

You keep quoting awful people, I wonder why

• Thanks 6

5 hours ago, Kassi said:

No he just wants to see more bombs falling on civilians, no different to other American politicians that have done the same for decades in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and many other countries around the world.

The Israeli Air Force has said that it had dropped about 6,000 bombs on Gaza in just the first six days of the assault. Then, around three-and-a-half weeks into the massacre, Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said that Israeli forces have dropped 10,000 bombs and missiles on Gaza City alone, while Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor data showed that Israel had dropped 25,000 metric tons of explosives on Gaza between October 7 and November 2 — more than the explosive power of the nuclear bomb that the U.S. dropped on Hiroshima, Japan, in 1945.

Twenty-two thousand bombs is a staggering amount of explosives. As The Washington Post pointed out last month, in 2019, the most brutal year for aerial bombings carried out by the U.S.-led coalition in Afghanistan, about 7,300 bombs were dropped on the region. Israel, meanwhile, is dropping these weapons on one of the most densely populated places on Earth.

https://truthout.org/articles/israel-used-22000-u-s-provided-bombs-on-gaza-in-just-six-weeks-report-reveals/

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Biden is going down bad :skull:

The last time a President embarrassed and disgusted the intelligence agencies this badly was Bay of Pigs, and… well, we know what happened to Kennedy

Joe Biden deserves to lose in an embarrassing landslide in November for this vote alone.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Motaz Azaiza had less than half a million Instagram followers before Oct 7. He just passed 17.3million, passing Joe Biden :ahh:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Joe Biden deserves to lose in an embarrassing landslide in November for this vote alone.

I'd agree with you IF the alternative wasn't exactly the same. Trump administration would have voted against the resolution also. I totally get not wanting to vote at all, but in my opinion Biden "deserves to lose in an embarassing landslide" only if the person he's losing to was that much more humane than him, but he's not, not at all. And Nikki Haley isn't either. Nor is RFK Jr. So it's a damn sorry situation to be in. But to repeat, I'm not saying to vote for Biden, just that his loss would be more justified if there was someone else to vote for in good conscience.

Edited by anti-bitch

15 hours ago, rihannafan said:

You keep quoting awful people, I wonder why

I could literally quote anyone on the American political spectrum from extreme right to extreme left including Trump, Haley, RFK, Biden, Bernie, and Williamson, stating similar opinions and you would still tag them as “awful” people simply for condemning Hamas. 

“We all know the current war in the Middle East was begun by Hamas' brutal terrorist attack against Israel”

Consider that you guys are not exclusively the smartest people in the room. :laugh: And that this issue can viewed from a non-terrorist sympathizing lens.

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.