Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

11 minutes ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

The media doesn't need to....people already do that for them

The media is made up of people. It's just a collection of powerful peopoe. What are you even trying to sau?

So you're not going to acknowledge it similarly is bad and both harms Palestinians and Jews when Western media does no different here and spreads baseless conspiracies?

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

The zionists love to shut up people with their antisemitism bs every time Israel gets called out. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Here comes the Ellie Goulding stan with the braindead "I luv Palestinians but KHAMAS" takes...Ciao 

That's right! Better than being a Hamas boot licker...Ciao! :rip:

Terrorism apologists flocking to this thread like clockwork :priceless: Screaming 'its propaganda!! western media!!' while having Al Jazeera opened in another tab, I'm giggling

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Lmfao quelle surprise :dies:

The desperation to paint Hamas as an ISIS/Al Qaeda-esque group instead of a justified rebellion against an oppressor is so transparent. They're gonna need new propaganda lessons cause this is so...00s/10s.

The way this site has people radicalized into sympathising with literal terrorists is scary.

Seek help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, Komet said:

Terrorism apologists flocking to this thread like clockwork :priceless: Screaming 'its propaganda!! western media!!' while having Al Jazeera opened in another tab, I'm giggling

Wow a genocide enabler giggling

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 6

i have a hard time believing bs like this 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

The media is made up of people. It's just a collection of powerful peopoe. What are you even trying to sau?

So you're not going to acknowledge it similarly is bad and both harms Palestinians and Jews when Western media does no different here and spreads baseless conspiracies?

I'm saying that the trope that there is a global cabal of Jews running the world has been a longtime stereotype that has been propagated in Pro-Palestinian and anti-Semitic channels.  So your hypothetical is already true. 

Yes - it is wrong to imply the world should be on the lookout for global Hamas-organized attacks. It should be clear if the suspected attack is planned by Hamas itself or a small group of angry Hamas-supporters.

2 minutes ago, pisuke said:

Wow a genocide enabler giggling

You're doing it again. Literally no-one said anything about that? Are you purposely trying to antagonize us? Well it's not working, in fact it's failing miserably 

It's embarrassing :coffee:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

The way this site has people radicalized into sympathising with literal terrorists is scary.

Seek help.

You stan Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, two of the deadliest terrorists the world has ever seen. Sit. :ahh: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

15 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Search for it. I ain't gonna waste more time with people like you who won't condemn Hamas actions.

Your problem is with Palestinians existing in their homeland with all their rights granted. Which is why you were playing “both sides” game even before the Hamas attack - which now became a convenient card to use to absolve yourself of any real context and just “condemn both sides” and run away. 

Don’t get it twisted. It’s us who are not gonna waste time on you. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

How does it feel like to be on the wrong side of history while thousands of innocent people are being brutally massacred? 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

6 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Seek help.

gee, wonder why

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

7 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Are you talking about the IDF or Zionists in general? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Komet said:

ok mr ynet and channel 14 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Your problem is with Palestinians existing in their homeland with all their rights granted. Which is why you were playing “both sides” game even before the Hamas attack. 

Don’t get it twisted. It’s us who are not gonna waste time on you. 

Where did I say this? I'd like to see solid receipts.

Seems like you're wasting quite a bit of time making fake imaginary stories about me!

• Like 1

"Moderate" Israel defenders talking about "the left supports terrorists!!!1" as they bat for an apartheid state committing a genocide. :skull:

You are the 21st century equivalent of "well, we COULD end apartheid, but Mandela is a TERRORIST and the savages will kill all the whites in the country" and "I understand the Jews are angry, but the violence in the Warsaw Ghetto in unacceptable".

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Both Sides Now said:

Are you talking about the IDF or Zionists in general? 

I'm talking about HAMAS, the group that's identified by multiple governments to be a terrorist organization.

I won't detract from the IDF and say they are in the clear and/or get a pass. But let's acknowledge reality and not sympathize with terrorists? I mean, really?!

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Where did I say this? I'd like to see solid receipts.

Seems like you're wasting quite a bit of time making fake imaginary stories about me!

we all saw your posts in the Israel/Palestine mega thread. I can easily bookmark a few and post them here when I’m home like why are you setting yourself up when your bias towards the actively genocidal state is as bright as the sun :rip:

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

we all saw your posts in the Israel/Palestine mega thread. I can easily bookmark a few and post them here when I’m home like why are you setting yourself up when your bias towards the actively genocidal state is as bright as the sun :rip:

Ok go ahead. Anything is better than being a Hamas boot licker and sympathizing with terrorists!!!

I have yet to see you condemn Hamas. Let's talk about that!!

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

I'm talking about HAMAS, the group that's identified by multiple governments to be a terrorist organization.

I won't detract from the IDF and say they are in the clear and/or get a pass. But let's acknowledge reality and not sympathize with terrorists? I mean, really?!

oh how noble of you. you won’t say that the IDF is in the clear! (all while right now as we speak the IDF is committing a massacre in Jenin, 150 kilometers away from Gaza and where Hamas does not govern) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

People calling WhatsApp screenshots credible but when it's a news source and done by authorities it's fake :rip:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

Ok go ahead. Anything is better than being a Hamas boot licker and sympathizing with terrorists!!!

I have yet to see you condemn Hamas. Let's talk about that!!

Do you condemn the terrorist creation of Israel? the IDF formed out of self proclaimed fascist and terrorist Lehi + Etzel. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Which governments called them terrorists? Israel? The one that has sanctioned the slaughter of 20 thousand people in 2 months?

For the record, I don’t support Hamas as the governing body of Gaza. But you have to be missing part of your brain to not understand why Hamas exists.

Look at the videos of Palestinian children who have just become orphans because of Israel’s bombing. Do you expect them to grow and say “Hmmm well the USA calls Hamas terrorists so I guess they’re right!! Israel was just defending itself by killing my family and maiming me”. Get real.

Blaming everything on Hamas just perpetuates this cycle of violence that harms Palestinians and Israelis (but mostly Palestinians). 

Reminder: the Troubles in Northern Ireland didn’t end by bombing Derry until the IRA just disappeared. They ended by acknowledging the situation which led to Irish Nationalists to take up arms.  The IRA were “terrorists” too. 

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.