• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

death to this "country"

• Like 1

German officials said Thursday they arrested four alleged members of Hamas who were suspected of plotting to carry out acts of terror against Jewish people and Jewish institutions in Europe.

The announcement came as Danish officials announced the arrests of three people in coordinated actions across Denmark, and another detained in the Netherlands. They were arrested on suspicion of plotting to carry out “an act of terror,” but authorities did not specify if it was connected to the German arrests.

In Germany, law enforcement agents executed search warrants against three individuals, two of whom were arrested in Berlin and another by Dutch police in Rotterdam. A fourth individual was placed under “provisional arrest” and will appear Friday before a judge, who will decide whether to issue a formal arrest warrant, the press release said.

The four individuals “have been longstanding members of Hamas and have participated in Hamas operations abroad,” the German government alleged in a press release, referring to the terrorist organization, Hamas, which governs Gaza. The militant group also carried out attacks resulting in the deaths of 1,200 Israelis on Oct. 7.

German officials alleged that, by the spring of 2023, after receiving orders from Hamas leaders in Lebanon, one of the suspects began searching for an underground weapons cache in Europe that Hamas had created in the past “in a conspiratorial manner.”

“The weapons were due to be taken to Berlin and kept in a state of readiness in view of potential terrorist attacks against Jewish institutions in Europe,” the officials alleged, adding that the others repeatedly traveled from Berlin to look for the weapons. The individual placed on “provisional arrest” was “providing assistance.”

In Denmark, officials acknowledged their arrests had “threads abroad” and were “related to criminal gangs,” singling out the predominantly immigrant gang Loyal to Familia, The Associated Press reported. Flemming Drejer, operative head of Denmark’s Security and Intelligence Service, said Danish police had “a special focus” on Jewish institutions in their investigation.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4361116-germany-says-foiled-alleged-hamas-plot/

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

Weird. So Europe was able to foil a plot from a group hundreds or thousands of miles away, but Israel, which is right next door to Hamas and has full control over their land, could not? Make it make sense.

• Like 16
  • Thumbs Down 6

Would be a meaningful action if the nation of Germany didn't recently classify pro-Palestine protests as a form of anti-Jewish terrorism. Bit awkward that they're now arresting and shutting down Jewish anti-Zionist protestors. Seeing videos of progressive Jewish women manhandled by German police in the name of combating antisemitism is a bit jarring!

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Weird. So Europe was able to foil a plot from a group hundreds or thousands of miles away, but Israel, which is right next door to Hamas and has full control over their land, could not? Make it make sense.

Did you read the article? :deadbanana2:The Dutch, German and Danish authorities did not travel to Gaza to arrest them, it happened in Europe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

As long as it’s not stated by Hamas through video, like they usually do. I’m not buying. I’ve lost total and complete trust in western media, miss me with that propaganda bs 

• Like 18
  • Thumbs Down 10

the intentional public fear mongering :rip: 

Now every attack in the West (fake or not lol) is suddenly gonna be associated with “Khamas” to support the Israeli propaganda that they’re a threat to Western civilization. 

I’m sure the ADL antisemitism tracker is gonna have a bunch of “Hamas supporters spotted in XYZ!” tracker statements just like when they classified the sentence “free Palestine” as antisemitism and used those statistics to back up the “500% rise in antisemitism in America!!!!” statement in 2021 when Sheikh Jarrah protests were happening. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

Lmfao quelle surprise :dies:

The desperation to paint Hamas as an ISIS/Al Qaeda-esque group instead of a justified rebellion against an oppressor is so transparent. They're gonna need new propaganda lessons cause this is so...00s/10s.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 11

20 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Lmfao quelle surprise :dies:

The desperation to paint Hamas as an ISIS/Al Qaeda-esque group instead of a justified rebellion against an oppressor is so transparent. They're gonna need new propaganda lessons cause this is so...00s/10s.

In fairness, since the conflict began three young Israeli students were shot in Vermont and a 6 year old Israeli-American boy was stabbed to death by a pro-Palestine man. Terrorism from the pro-Palestine side is rising across the world…

Oh wait… It was Zionists who murdered the 6 year old Palestinian-American boy and shot three young Palestinian students. Does that still count as terrorism if a white person did it? #ZionismIsISIS? 

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Did you read the article? :deadbanana2:The Dutch, German and Danish authorities did not travel to Gaza to arrest them, it happened in Europe

I think that is the point they were making. 

58 minutes ago, Sannie said:

You should be a lawyer 

10 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

In fairness, since the conflict began three young Israeli students were shot in Vermont and a 6 year old Israeli-American boy was stabbed to death by a pro-Palestine man. Terrorism from the pro-Palestine side is rising across the world…

Oh wait… It was Zionists who murdered the 6 year old Palestinian-American boy and shot three young Palestinian students. Does that still count as terrorism if a white person did it? #ZionismIsISIS? 

You won't catch anyone calling those Zionists terrorists :coffee:

People (even on this site) were even making up excuses for the man that attacked the students because he was apparently "mentally ill".

Edited by State of Grace.

The fact that my taxes are paying for the disgusting German media trying to whitewash a genocide makes me sick. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't believe it, why would Hamas do a terrorist attack in Europe when they have not done it before? 

Hamas' goal is the liberation of Palestine, bombing Europe is pointless for them, they barely have any resources to defend themselves why would they bomb an unrelated place?

i think they're either lying in an attempt to make Palestine lose support or they arrested some "terrorists" and just called them Hamas even if they were not

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well if Israel's puppets are saying it then it must be true 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Luckitty said:

I don't believe it, why would Hamas do a terrorist attack in Europe when they have not done it before? 

Hamas' goal is the liberation of Palestine, bombing Europe is pointless for them, they barely have any resources to defend themselves why would they bomb an unrelated place?

i think they're either lying in an attempt to make Palestine lose support or they arrested some "terrorists" and just called them Hamas even if they were not

How dare you use logic and reasoning

• Haha 2

No one can even leave Gaza without encountering blockades with guards that will summarily kill them, but four little angry terrorists just so happened to not only breach all IDF security, but be placed in cities hundreds of miles from each other with careful coordination? I guess. :rip:

Why would they even want to attack Jews in Europe? They attacked/kidnapped Israelis because they want to resist the occupation and stealing of their land. So idk what this media report is but it seems fishy

Obvi attacking civilians is not ideal, BUT Israel is more guilty of killing thousands of Palestinians in literally 3 months than the TOTAL AMOUNT OF ISRAELIS KILLED BY HAMAS SINCE THE CREATION OF ISRAEL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.