Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

10 hours ago, Communion said:

See also: *the minute-by-minute hoping and posting of any tweet by some users hoping to find some kind testimony of hostages taken by Hamas to have been hurt, beaten, or harmed in some way*

Meanwhile, literal complete and utter silence regarding the below:

@Ash12345 I think you have your answer on if Palestinians die when being illegally held hostage by the IDF. 

3 hours ago, Cloröx said:

1 hour ago, Cloröx said:

I thought the humanitarian IDF and Israeli guards treated the Palestinian hostages well, they never beat them up, and never threatened to kill them. How are they abusing literal minors? :eek:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

I have a question and I need an unbiased answer. 

If it were not for world war 2 would Israel even be a thing? And If Israel belongs to the Jews then why did they leave? 

34 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

I have a question and I need an unbiased answer. 

If it were not for world war 2 would Israel even be a thing? And If Israel belongs to the Jews then why did they leave? 

The concept of Zionism was founded way before even the first world war, let alone the second.

I can't imagine a scenario in which the west would have opposed a state built on the graves of Arab lives and the sacrifice of Arab livelihoods, because Arab lives are simply just valued at low price/no price to them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Why do all the zionists in this thread refuse to engage with these stories?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, FOCK said:

Good God!! This is just unbelievable ughhhhh

6 hours ago, FOCK said:

Watch certain members completely ignore this or even worse blaming the hospital 

Picsart_23-10-19_14-54-24-202.thumb.png.

8 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Why do all the zionists in this thread refuse to engage with these stories?

Cuz you probably won’t believe it anyway but this boy is a liar, there is some footage of him the day before with him being totally fine without broken hands, smiling and more. I know it probably won’t help and u won’t listen anyway but you can just look for it online in real media sources 

• Thumbs Down 10

my best friend had an opportunity to visit Gaza (for work reasons) last year. In her visit, she met Abdallah - they immediately clicked and have been talking online/on facetime almost every day. 

after more than three weeks with no communication, we learned today that Abdalla has been killed. May he rest in peace. 

Another good friend of mine from Hebron had his home raided for “online incitement”. When they found out that he carries a Canadian passport and was to return to Canada soon, the IOF decided to detain his cousin instead as punishment. His cousin is still detained with no charge. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 3:54 PM, Delirious said:

And I agree! Independent NGOs should look into Israel's violations of human rights but guess who else should be checked? The Hamas.

You are acting as if you are suggesting something new.

Omar Shakir, who was Human Rights Watch's Israel and Palestine director, worked in Israel and the Palestinian territories. He wrote reports on human rights in Israel, and the areas controlled by Hamas and the Palestinian Authority. It seems that Israel was o.k. with him living there while he criticised Hamas and the Palestinian Authority, but when he criticised Israel he was deported.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2019/11/25/israel-expels-human-rights-watch-director-today

Here are two of the reports where he was the lead researcher and author:

Two Authorities, One Way, Zero Dissent
Arbitrary Arrest and Torture Under the Palestinian Authority and Hamas

https://www.hrw.org/report/2018/10/23/two-authorities-one-way-zero-dissent/arbitrary-arrest-and-torture-under

A Threshold Crossed
Israeli Authorities and the Crimes of Apartheid and Persecution

https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/04/27/threshold-crossed/israeli-authorities-and-crimes-apartheid-and-persecution

Israel, with the full support of the US government, are only going to allow investigations that are critical of the Palestinians.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Wolf Alice said:

IDF is a terrorist group 

Waiting for ATRL Zionist genocide supporters to justify this

Picsart_23-10-19_14-54-24-202.thumb.png.

8 hours ago, Rihannaaa said:

Cuz you probably won’t believe it anyway but this boy is a liar, there is some footage of him the day before with him being totally fine without broken hands, smiling and more. I know it probably won’t help and u won’t listen anyway but you can just look for it online in real media sources 

You have to have a rotten soul to look at a child released from a foreign prison beaten and broken and then try to paint him as a con artist

• Thanks 3

There will be no "safe zone" in Gaza once the temporary truce is over. Not that there ever was to begin with, but Yoav Gallant is making it clear here and there's nothing but crickets from the US government.

• Thanks 1

This is disgusting, and most of them are children :doc:

16 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

This is disgusting, and most of them are children :doc:

It’s sad but at least they are alive not dead like the ones on the other side 

6 minutes ago, LazzyGrant said:

It’s sad but at least they are alive not dead like the ones on the other side 

You mean the ones that get killed by IDF carpet bombing?

9 hours ago, Rihannaaa said:

:khalyan:

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.