• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

More abhorrent racist rhetoric.

Is it any surprise that a number of those South Africans converted & moved to Israel en masse. 

+

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 2

More recounts from the hostages. All their experiences seem to align with previously released testimony. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, SadGirl said:

interesting 

The decades-long failure of both Israeli and Palestinian authorities to credibly and impartially investigate alleged violations of international humanitarian law underscores the need for an independent investigation into the incident, which could be conducted by the United Nations Commission of Inquiry, and for all parties to fully cooperate.

One has to wonder why Israel continues to refuse the UN entry into Gaza to be independent peacekeepers and watchdogs, especially if Zionists believed what the UN would witness would be to Israel's benefit. 

Edited by Communion

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

One has to wonder why Israel continues to refuse the UN entry into Gaza to be independent peacekeepers and watchdogs, especially if Zionists believed what the UN would witness would be to Israel's benefit. 

It's pretty obvious I think (it wouldn't benefit them)

Edited by SadGirl

22 hours ago, GhostBox said:

19 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Why are you spamming this thread with multiple similar (or in this above instance, exactly the same) posts that show nothing new? It's already been reported numerous times that 50+ hostages were freed so what is the point of posting their individual names? Is it because nobody is reacting or replying to you?

And don't say it was a double post cause it was like 3 hours apart :skull:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

That biden apologist 📦 in here spamming posts is very on brand. But i was thread banned the last time i called them out :toofunny3:

Edited by airplane
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

Why are you spamming this thread with multiple similar (or in this above instance, exactly the same) posts that show nothing new? It's already been reported numerous times that 50+ hostages were freed so what is the point of posting their individual names? Is it because nobody is reacting or replying to you?

And don't say it was a double post cause it was like 3 hours apart :skull:

Are you upset to see freed hostages or something? 💀

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

Are you upset to see freed hostages or something? 💀

Not at all babes! 📦

But the exchange of hostages has been widely reported days ago, so posting these tweets on every single released Israeli individual (in the above instance reposting the same exact tweet within 3 hours after not getting a single reply or reaction) is embarrassing for you - it's not painting the picture you think you're painting. 📦 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

Not at all babes! 📦

But the exchange of hostages has been widely reported days ago, so posting these tweets on every single released Israeli individual (in the above instance reposting the same exact tweet within 3 hours after not getting a single reply or reaction) is embarrassing for you - it's not painting the picture you think you're painting. 📦 

I’ve seen many posts from numerous users about the same thing in this thread over and over. 

seeing freed hostages a couple times and updates on their conditions won’t hurt ya. You’ll survive. 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I’ve seen many posts from numerous users about the same thing in this thread over and over. 

seeing freed hostages a couple times and updates on their conditions won’t hurt ya. You’ll survive. 

It's genuinely wild to see someone be ideologically committed to the destruction of the Palestinian people not because they themselves are a true believer in Zionism or committed to some authentic reactionary view of Palestinians as dangerous, but simply fearing bad PR for a Democratic politician you stan for. 

Biden could declare a fatwah on Bibi tomorrow and I imagine you'd convert to Salafism and say how great it is to have such a stable and charismatic leader by in the White House and speaking for what's right. 

• Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's genuinely wild to see someone be ideologically committed to the destruction of the Palestinian people not because they themselves are a true believer in Zionism or committed to some authentic reactionary view of Palestinians as dangerous, but simply fearing bad PR for a Democratic politician you stan for. 

Biden could declare a fatwah on Bibi tomorrow and I imagine you'd convert to Salafism and say how great it is to have such a stable and charismatic leader by in the White House and speaking for what's right. 

Again I don’t care what someone who literally came out in support of the kidnapping of these individuals just a few days ago has to say ✌🏻

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

4 minutes ago, airplane said:

There was already lots of photographical evidence provided for many dead babies & 2 photos of beheaded babies. Also why are you still clinging onto this? It's been a month.

Are you the same type of person to not believe that hundreds of women were raped by the Hamas? Or do you believe that there were no babies/children killed either? Or do you believe that the hospital bombing was done by the IDF?

• Thumbs Down 2

9 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Again I don’t care what someone who literally came out in support of the kidnapping of these individuals just a few days ago has to say ✌🏻

Wait really? Where's the quote?

And also are we surprised? They were literally trying to debunk China's genociding of Ughhurs a year ago

Edited by Delirious
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

There was already lots of photographical evidence provided for many dead babies & 2 photos of beheaded babies. Also why are you still clinging onto this? It's been a month.

Are you the same type of person to not believe that hundreds of women were raped by the Hamas? Or do you believe that there were no babies/children killed either? Or do you believe that the hospital bombing was done by the IDF?

I do not believe lies orchestrated by the Israeli propaganda machine with zero substantial evidence but heaps of evidence against it. And why would I? A state that has been exposed for lying countless times, constantly gets fact checked to the point where they have to edit and delete tweets, fabricate images, videos etc.

What i do believe in is what the world can see, which is the genocide in Palestine committed by the state of Israel. You are complicit in spreading their lies and you need to be called out for it.

Edited by airplane
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, airplane said:

I do not believe lies orchestrated by the Israeli propaganda machine with zero substantial evidence and heaps of evidence against it.

You already said all that I need to know.

So you think that the Hamas didn't do the Oct 7 attacks at all?

• Thumbs Down 2

15 minutes ago, airplane said:

I do not believe lies orchestrated by the Israeli propaganda machine with zero substantial evidence but heaps of evidence against it. And why would I? A state that has been exposed for lying countless times, constantly gets fact checked to the point where they have to edit and delete tweets, fabricate images, videos etc.

What i do believe in is what the world can see, which is the genocide in Palestine committed by the state of Israel. You are complicit in spreading their lies and you need to be called out for it.

I am complicit in spreading lies and need to be called out for it?

No.

YOU need to be called out for denying that the atrocities the Hamas committed never even happened. That's disgusting.

And everyone in this thread needs to be called out for openly supporting Hamas, a terrorist organisation.

• Thumbs Down 2

267 pages in and the pro-Israeli users here still want to act like the issue started on October 7th :chick1:

Funny how they never mention the ~10,000 Palestinian prisoners (or should I say hostages?) who are in Israeli custody :chick1:

• Thanks 5

Article from a day ago:

Human Rights Watch says rocket misfire likely cause of deadly Gaza hospital blast

"[Senior Hamas official Basem Naim] said, adding that Hamas received questions from HRW two weeks ago but asked it to delay its report until after the war had ended." 

BBC even retracted their news story on it. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/human-rights-watch-says-rocket-misfire-likely-cause-deadly-gaza-hospital-blast-2023-11-26/

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.