Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

What is the "definite culmination" to you, then? Is it ethnic cleansing of Gaza and the West Bank via expulsion to Egypt and Jordan? Is it concentration camps (which Gaza basically already is one)? If you don't believe in a one-state, or even a two-state solution being possible, those are the only alternatives left.

Does it even, say, go as far as extending Israel's borders to the Euphrates River? Which is a thing that their activist base has laid claim to, if you take Daniella Weiss's interview at face value.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/the-extreme-ambitions-of-west-bank-settlers

At this point I want the status quo to continue indefinitely. Now I understand why things are the way they are, in a much better way. If people actually wanted peace, they would've already had it after the Oslo accords but we know humans are self destructive.

• Thumbs Down 5

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

4 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

At this point I want the status quo to continue indefinitely. Now I understand why things are the way they are, in a much better way. If people actually wanted peace, they would've already had it after the Oslo accords but we know humans are self destructive.

The status quo?????? The status quo where Gaza is an open-air prison, the West Bank faces violence from settlers under the protection of the IDF and Israeli police who are ordered by Ben-Gvir to let it happen, and all Palestinians are denied freedom of passage from enclave to enclave? THAT status quo?

Or the current status quo where the Palestinians are being blown apart by American bombs while Hamas has taken fewer casualties than UN staff?

You really do view all Palestinians as nothing but savages, don't you?

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The status quo?????? The status quo where Gaza is an open-air prison, the West Bank faces violence from settlers under the protection of the IDF and Israeli police who are ordered by Ben-Gvir to let it happen, and all Palestinians are denied freedom of passage from enclave to enclave? THAT status quo?

You really do view all Palestinians as nothing but savages, don't you?

Public hanging has proven their savagery today... And yes I want the status quo 

Edited by Monster Megamind
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Just now, Monster Megamind said:

That the actions of a few should mean all the rest should be condemned? Oh wow...

The status quo is untenable, and is why Hamas exists to begin with. It's actually evil, psychopathic **** to want that to continue.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

proven their savagery

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Monster Megamind said:

May be Trump getting elected is the perfect sequel to the Israel crisis. I was searching for one good reason for his election but he's the only one who can lead this war to it's definite culmination.

i know you're a troll and instigator but calling for a mass genocide event to "culminate" this war seems a bit much, even for a ghoul. final solution vibes! 

Edited by teresaguidice
  • Like 4

The contempt that seeps from these media ghouls when truth is being spoken is truly beyond logic. Just so unfathomably disrespectful & rude. 

Bonus Zionist racism as per

And these people have deluded themselves into believing they are the authority on “civility”. Rot in hell. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Everyone loves their parents. What's unique about that! I'm sure Daesh loved their parents too.

Edited by Monster Megamind
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

3 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Israel is  literally at war with Palestine.

thank you for being honest Monster. Israel (West funded -military and monetary- Zionist ethno-state) is at war with Palestine (2.5M of defenseless people in Gaza AND ALSO the occupied defenseless people in the West Bank).

3 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

And leftist want such people to migrate to the west... No wonder the right wing is empowered.... Color me shocked!

Who are you trying to fool, Monster? Yourself maybe? Or maybe you’re more a Simplisticmind instead of Mega? Either you’re ignorant or you are perfectly aware that most radicalisation in the Middle East surges from West invasion and wars and that those wars (which the left will always condemn) are the cause of people displacement and migration and you’re calling them terrorists… very telling!

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

thank you for being honest Monster. Israel (West funded -military and monetary- Zionist ethno-state) is at war with Palestine (2.5M of defenseless people in Gaza AND ALSO the occupied defenseless people in the West Bank).

Who are you trying to fool, Monster? Yourself maybe? Or maybe you’re more a Simplisticmind instead of Mega? Either you’re ignorant or you are perfectly aware that most radicalisation in the Middle East surges from West invasion and wars and that those wars (which the left will always condemn) are the cause of people displacement and migration and you’re calling them terrorists… very telling!

Radicalization is Muslims happened far far before that. In the early ages of Islam, there was a huge focus on science, math, poetry, knowledge. But the radical islamists totally overpowered that sect of Muslims and only the radical version survives today where even the most educated Muslims are not able to rise above their religious ties, to even accept same Sex relations, let alone marriage or trans issues. They are incapable of democracy and as I keep saying, they always need a Daddy or dictator to rule over them and maintain a patriarchal society. They are totally antithetical to western values and their lack of integration is leading to rise of far right in the west.... So tragic beyond words.

• Thumbs Down 9

Every time I think I’ve seen the most racist thing ever posted on this forum, a Zionist has to go and prove me wrong.

It is ALWAYS the Zionists, and they have the nerve to claim they’re the civilized ones when they’re here calling ALL Palestinians savages that deserve to be killed like animals. :gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Harrier said:

Hamas are humanitarians you guys, they just wanted to release Palestinian prisoners. They didn't mean to kill all those people :chick3:  :chick3:  :chick3:

Oh wait also Israel did the Israeli casualties actually :chick3: :chick3:

Oh wait also Israel is faking the Hamas Oct 7th footage :chick3: :chick3:

The post directly below yours is literally calling for a “Final Solution” to the “Palestinian Problem,” but… sure I guess.

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

At least this closes the chapter of a one state solution for me for ever... And they don't even want a 2 state solution so that's that.

There is already a one state reality in Palestine, because the sole nuclear armed regional superpower, assisted by the only truly global nuclear superpower, effectively controls all the lands from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean.

We all know that no Israeli government that genuinely supports a two-state solution will get elected, so the one state options are:

1) One state with democracy

2) One state with an Apartheid system, with or without Bantustans.

3) One state with ethnic cleansing

Most of the time, Israel follows option #2, although with Netanyahu in charge there is a lot more of option #3.

When you say "this closes the chapter of a one state solution for me for ever" does this mean you against Netanyahu who is certainly running a one state system, or are you just against any system that gives human rights to the Palestinians?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

May be Trump getting elected is the perfect sequel to the Israel crisis. I was searching for one good reason for his election but he's the only one who can lead this war to it's definite culmination.

6 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

5 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Wow.

• Thanks 2

Ahh the two most fanatical Establishment Dem supporters on this page 263 now wishing for a Trump relection after years of fearmongering because their Dem faves would lose. :ahh: I guess reality hits and you have now realized that the Establishment Dem and Trumpist crew are the same. That's why they call it BLUEMAGA for a reason I guess:bibliahh:

Edited by Mean Trees
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Ahh the two most fanatical Establishment Dem supporters on this page 263 now wishing for a Trump relection after years of fearmongering because their Dem faves would lose. :ahh: I guess reality hits and you have now realized that the Establishment Dem and Trumpist crew are the same. That's why they call it BLUEMAGA for a reason I guess:bibliahh:

But I was told progressives wanted Trump to win to “own the libs”

• Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

But I was told progressives wanted Trump to win to “own the libs”

The amount of Establishment Dems now rooting for Trump is actually interesting to see. Plus the only reason why, is so he can bring about the destruction of Palestine. And these are the ones who call themselves ''moderate'' or ''pragmatic''.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

:coffee:

Hamas release a 9 years old innocent boy while Israel release a girl that stab and try to murder Israeli people

That’s sums up everything 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 14

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Radicalization is Muslims happened far far before that. In the early ages of Islam, there was a huge focus on science, math, poetry, knowledge. But the radical islamists totally overpowered that sect of Muslims and only the radical version survives today where even the most educated Muslims are not able to rise above their religious ties, to even accept same Sex relations, let alone marriage or trans issues. They are incapable of democracy and as I keep saying, they always need a Daddy or dictator to rule over them and maintain a patriarchal society. They are totally antithetical to western values and their lack of integration is leading to rise of far right in the west.... So tragic beyond words.

I have permanently banned this user for this post. Their third major infraction. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Here's your "hUmAniTaRiAn PaUsE". Yet another day of the occupation violating the "truce".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.