Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

not me being downvoted for this. what was so terrible about what I said :rip:

The majority of this thread are anti anything that even seems sympathetic to anyone jewish or from Israel  💀 don’t take it personally. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

49 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

The majority of this thread are anti anything that even seems sympathetic to anyone jewish or from Israel  💀 don’t take it personally. 

Not standing for genocide ≠ being anti anyone Jewish or from Israel :rip:

Some of y'all are so obtuse I s2g 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Not standing for genocide ≠ being anti anyone Jewish or from Israel :rip:

Some of y'all are so obtuse I s2g 

Not only that but complaining about 2 downvotes is kinda... :skull: 

So what’s the going rate now? for every 800 Palestinian children killed, 5 or so members of Hamas are killed (almost none any of them prominent leaders)? Top commanders of Hamas aren’t even in Gaza (or all of Palestine), I’m sure, yet people are still scrambling to find reasons to justify Israel’s actions as anything but a genocide? like bffr. If there were terrorists in any western country, the go to wouldn’t be to bomb every hospital and school they’re assumed to be operating out of. Americans would lose their ******* minds if the military just bombed an elementary school to kill a single guerrilla soldier of the sort (let alone active home grown terrorists/shooters) Highly trained special forces aren’t being deployed all throughout Gaza to solve anything, it’s just bomb after bomb followed by  IDF soldiers celebrating, mocking and proudly chanting racist slurs in public after they FAIL to kill a single Hamas leader. They’re literally just happy to exterminate Palestinians. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Catastrophic failure of a military mission. And yet, they are completely shielded from reproach by Genocide Joe.

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, BGKC said:

So what’s the going rate now? for every 800 Palestinian children killed, 5 or so members of Hamas are killed (almost none any of them prominent leaders)? Top commanders of Hamas aren’t even in Gaza (or all of Palestine), I’m sure, yet people are still scrambling to find reasons to justify Israel’s actions as anything but a genocide? like bffr. If there were terrorists in any western country, the go to wouldn’t be to bomb every hospital and school they’re assumed to be operating out of. Americans would lose their ******* minds if the military just bombed an elementary school to kill a single guerrilla soldier of the sort (let alone active home grown terrorists/shooters) Highly trained special forces aren’t being deployed all throughout Gaza to solve anything, it’s just bomb after bomb followed by  IDF soldiers celebrating, mocking and proudly chanting racist slurs in public after they FAIL to kill a single Hamas leader. They’re literally just happy to exterminate Palestinians. 

The last time I heard that IDF claimed they have killed like 60 Hamas members in expense of 11,000+ Palestine civilians deaths. We no longer hear or get updates, it's just carpet bombing to destroy everything. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Spanish President Pedro Sanchez saying that the number of Palestinians killed is “unbearable” to Netanyahu’s face, as well as calling for the recognition of the Palestinian State. 

(The video is in English even if the article is in Spanish)

https://www.eldiario.es/politica/sanchez-pide-israel-palestino-viable-censura-respuesta-gaza-no-implicar-muerte-ninos_1_10710331.html

The courage and fearlessness they exhibit. I have SO much respect for these people. :clap3:

• Like 3

On 11/21/2023 at 8:05 PM, Airlie said:

The sooner you stop crying like a snowflake and use facts to debate, the sooner maybe people will actually listen to you outside ATRL and Twitter. In the meantime, I’m going to continue using facts and evidence to support my posts while y’all look up new words you’ve never heard used in your lives to call Israel. Zionist and proud! Seethe, ugly.

:ryan3:

Proud Zionist? :rip: are you not embarrassed of yourself? REPORTED. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DAP said:

The courage and fearlessness they exhibit. I have SO much respect for these people. :clap3:

This is incredible. The wide spread support and protests for Palestine has been something I’ve never seen before until now. The tide has officially shifted. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

:hippo:Shame! Shame! :hippo:

My faith in humanity has been restored.

2 hours ago, Dreamer2023 said:

Proud Zionist? :rip: are you not embarrassed of yourself? REPORTED. 

They're too embarrassed to post from their main account and have to resort to one created on Oct 22 dedicated to spreading Zionist propaganda 

:ryan3:

• Like 1

I feel like I see so much support for Palestine now, while before it was so mixed and full of “well… it’s complicated…” 

The entire situation is so tragic but at the same time I feel so full of hope for humanity seeing people from so many different walks of life, beliefs, political background, etc all mutually stand up against what’s going on despite the huge effort from the West to censor and silence Palestinian voices. 

I’m obviously typing this from the perspective of an American sitting down, getting ready for a Thanksgiving dinner (which I am blessed and eternally grateful for), so me feeling “hope” is meaningless while Palestinians are still hiding in fear, not knowing if they’ll see another day, but nonetheless… I feel like people aren’t as willfully ignorant as they used to be— especially young people. It’s not much, but it’s something. I hope that somehow, someway, Palestinian people are able to see that there are many, many people who want to support them and they’re not facing the entire West alone. 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.