Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I don't care. I don't take crazy stories written 2000 years ago seriously. and neither should the jews. But at least reform jews have acknowledged that these stories are not to be taken literally.

And so do billions of Muslims that live in peace across the world. No muslim being born in Indonesia or Malaysia or India for example is going to be born thinking Jews are the devil. You extend the benefit of doubt to everyone but Muslims so

Anyways the new generations across the world irrespective of religion are seeing the atrocities being committed by the oppressor state and will definitely hate them.

• Like 3

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Huh? Multiple government heads of Israel have cited religious passages in the last few weeks when calling for the extermination of Palestinians? This conflict literally is occurring because Zionism is a nationalist movement that exploits religious fanaticism that many Jewish people hold over a piece of land. 

google reform jews and read on how they are basically the liberal wing of judaism. they dont believe in the smiting stories. they arent fanatics. i dont know how else to continue this conversation if you dont know what Reform Judaism is and how there is at least a wing in judaism that doesnt believe in wacky stories and gods special chosen people.

• Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

And so do billions of Muslims that live in peace across the world. No muslim being born in Indonesia or Malaysia or India for example is going to be born thinking Jews are the devil. You extend the benefit of doubt to everyone but Muslims so

Anyways the new generations across the world irrespective of religion are seeing the atrocities being committed by the oppressor state and will definitely hate them.

girl, apostasy will get your THROWN IN JAIL in the majority of muslim countries. there is no room for unorthodox belief. even secular countries like Turkey will persecute your ass if you dont fall in line.  i feel so bad for the muslims who do think outside of the box but have to live in fear. thank god i live in a country where I am free to believe what I believe without being hanged

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

still denying the armenian genocide. bye. 

...Israel is literally a military ally of Azerbaijan and sold them the arms they used in the recent ethnic cleansing of Armenians from Karabakh? Huh?

You seem to be trolling. 

The reference to the Uganda Scheme is to show that Western countries have largely never actually materially made amends with European Jews. 

This conflict is largely driven by and was made worse by European antisemitism being so bad it killed 6M Jews and the ancestors of those who killed Europe's Ashkenazi population deciding that the best result would be to incentive and bribe the remaining Jewish population to move hundreds of miles away? :redface:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

...Israel is literally a military ally of Azerbaijan and sold them the arms they used in the recent ethnic cleansing of Armenians from Karabakh? Huh?

You seem to be trolling. 

The reference to the Uganda Scheme is to show that Western countries have largely never actually materially made amends with European Jews. 

This conflict is largely driven by and was made worse by European antisemitism being so bad it killed 6M Jews and the ancestors of those who killed Europe's Ashkenazi population deciding that the best result would be to incentive and bribe the remaining Jewish population to move hundreds of miles away? :redface:

its the big bad westerners fault, i get it. girl get your people to own up to their own actions. stop blaming everything on the west. we know we did wrong in the past. we know it very well. and we're trying to fix things. but no accountability to be found yet in the muslim countries.

And trust me i know Israel is no saint. But i wont let you blame everything on the west when it is 2023 and we are able to freely protest for free palestine without fear of being murdered for it. because that's the Europe of 2023. A place of change. a place willing to hear anyone out. when the muslim countries are able to allow for this, give me a ring. now i am going to go out for dinner with my boyfriend and kiss in public because i can. Progress!

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Thumbs Down 11

girl, apostasy will get your THROWN IN JAIL in the majority of muslim countries. there is no room for unorthodox belief. even secular countries like Turkey will persecute your ass if you dont fall in line.  i feel so bad for the muslims who do think outside of the box but have to live in fear. thank god i live in a country where I am free to believe what I believe without being hanged

Your country's history is marked with purging indigenous people so that white settlers could move in. Canada has zero moral ground to stand on, especially under Justin "Black Face" Trudeau. :dies: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Your country's history is marked with purging indigenous people so that white settlers could move in. Canada has zero moral ground to stand on, especially under Justin "Black Face" Trudeau. :dies: 

we did bad. very much so. it's not a secret. we are able to admit it and at least work on progress. When muslim countries are able to own up to their mistakes, instead of "its everyone else's faul!" give me a call.

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

stop blaming everything on the west. we know we did wrong in the past. we know it very well. and we're trying to fix things.

...by supporting, funding, and allowing another genocide to happen :clap3: 

• Like 3

I just realized @ClashAndBurn is the user who said death to all Israelis in that Germany thread. i dont even know why I bothered responding to him.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, Pikachoo said:

I just realized @ClashAndBurn is the user who said death to all Israelis in that Germany thread. i dont even know why I bothered responding to him.

WHERE? I've never said "Death to all Israelis," you Zionists need to stop fabricating garbage. I genuinely hate you people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

WHERE? I've never said "Death to all Israelis," you Zionists need to stop fabricating garbage. I genuinely hate you people.

oh that wasn't you. it was another user. sorry.

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

i don't have time for these 'both sides are equal' I want to see ownership

Period. @Zionists & "both sides" girls should listen to you! They better own up to their mistakes and "take responsibility" for this genocide.

Anyways, this is not a religious conflict and it will never be. Framing genocide/colonization as such is disingenuous. Next.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Period. @Zionists & "both sides" girls should listen to you! They better own up to their mistakes and "take responsibility" for this genocide.

Anyways, this is not a religious conflict and it will never be. Framing genocide/colonization as such is disingenuous. Next.

absolutely agreed. Israel needs to stop this madness. I wish they would help build up Gaza instead. build schools, hospitals, career centres. instead of bombing them. someone needs to extend an olive branch. no more "they started it!" its time Israel admits they are wrong and offer peace.

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Thumbs Down 2

google reform jews and read on how they are basically the liberal wing of judaism. 

What relevance does reformism have as a sect of Judaism when you were just given an example of how no liberal-minded interpretation of Judaism is meaningfully represented in the far-right government of Israel?

some very interesting and insightful reads on the hundreds of years of cleansing and masscaring of local Jewish populations in arab countries in the middle east: it's worth a read! hopefully there comes a day when these massacres are acknowledged as massacres in Europe and North America have been acknowledged by governments in 2023

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Thumbs Down 2

41 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I don't care. I don't take crazy stories written 2000 years ago seriously. and neither should the jews. 

You certainly seem to care about what’s in Islamic religious texts

Just now, Mr. Mendes said:

You certainly seem to care about what’s in Islamic religious texts

I care when 95% of followers of Islam believe talking trees will tell Muslims where Jews are hiding, hell yes i care.  Fortunately, the percentage of Jews who believe the wacky Hebrew Bible stories is much much lower.

• Thumbs Down 2

I hate how this stupid topic makes me act so ugly ugh. im sorry if I offended anyone in this thread. I really just want peace. i don't want anyone to suffer. i think everyone here has a good heart and i hate how this topic tears people apart.

• Thumbs Down 3

40 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

its the big bad westerners fault, i get it. girl get your people to own up to their own actions. stop blaming everything on the west. we know we did wrong in the past. we know it very well. and we're trying to fix things. but no accountability to be found yet in the muslim countries.

And trust me i know Israel is no saint. But i wont let you blame everything on the west when it is 2023 and we are able to freely protest for free palestine without fear of being murdered for it. because that's the Europe of 2023. A place of change. a place willing to hear anyone out. when the muslim countries are able to allow for this, give me a ring. now i am going to go out for dinner with my boyfriend and kiss in public because i can. Progress!

The quicker you realize this so called Western ideology is a total farce, the better off you will be.

You don't have any of the freedoms you claim to have. The west is not some beacon of logic, reason and freedom. They are actively trying to do everything in their power to label the Free Palestine protests as terrorism promotion, this is happening and bans are happening all around the West. 

You sound delusional as hell, and I say this as someone who genuinely likes your posts. Have some compassion in your heart. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

i never said muslims are taught to kill jews

Are you sure about that? 

5 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

The quicker you realize this so called Western ideology is a total farce, the better off you will be.

You don't have any of the freedoms you claim to have. The west is not some beacon of logic, reason and freedom. They are actively trying to do everything in their power to label the Free Palestine protests as terrorism promotion, this is happening and bans are happening all around the West. 

You sound delusional as hell, and I say this as someone who genuinely likes your posts. Have some compassion in your heart. 

as gays, yes we do have more freedom in the west. we can marry the same sex. outside the west, this gets us killed. but thats not even the point. I just want peace and for the violence to end. so much senseless violence. something needs to change. We need to get Israel to build hospitals and schools in Gaza, rather than bomb it. I want Israel to extend an olive branch. they need to show peace. then the healing can begin. we need to give Palestinians the chance to live their lives. it cant be 'death or Hamas'. but I know this has to happen on Israel's part. they need to exchange their bombs for bellflowers.

• Thumbs Down 4

52 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Are you sure about that? 

1) YIKES !!! Some of y'all are actually going full mask off

2) What is the material difference from anything you can cite and this?

Enjoy the report and hopeful temp ban!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

Girl get your people to own up to their own actions. 

The irony

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Not the threatened ban for literally linking a YouTube video that has been publicly available for 8 years :rip: you’re losing it sis. Have you made any progress on that therapy appointment?

this reminds me when you were foaming at the mouth and accusing me of promoting genocide for… posting a link to the Palestinian National Charter. You really hate when publicly available information is linked, huh?

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.