Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Rihannaaa said:

You need to understand that if Hamas had Israel power there will be no mercy on israel, they kill everyone.

The same way Israel is also killing everyone? :skull:

Or like you mean without the rainbow flags and cute little Twitter account?

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Anyone who believe ISISrael its propaganda just plain idiot with permanent brain damage because wtf is this :suburban:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rihannaaa said:

You can hate Israel as much as you want but you can’t defend Hamas. You need to understand that if Hamas had Israel power there will be no mercy on israel, they kill everyone. So you don’t have to agree with israel but please don’t justify Hamas actions they are more cruel then Isis

Hamas only exists because of the cruel oppression and mistreatment Israel has put Palestine through for the past 75 years. Fix the root of the problem, and everything else will fix itself. And the root of the problem isn't Hamas.

• Thanks 11

52 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

The same way Israel is also killing everyone? :skull:

Or like you mean without the rainbow flags and cute little Twitter account?

If Israel wants they just killed everyone in Gaza. They rescue their solider lifes to minimise deaths of the gaze people. But you don’t understand that hamas is hiding in kindergarten, schools and hospital.

• Thumbs Down 8

1 minute ago, Rihannaaa said:

If Israel wants they just killed everyone in Gaza. They rescue their solider lifes to minimise deaths of the gaze people. But you don’t understand that hamas is hiding in kindergarten, schools and hospital.

There absolutely is no proof that they are hiding in any of those places. IDF videos that they post do not count as proof. Considering they have posted "proof" that has constantly been debunked to the point where some of the posts have been deleted to prevent further humiliation. 

And that is what Israel wants. They've said their emphasis is on damage, not accuracy. They've said they want to flatten Gaza. Netanyahu has literally compared what needs to be done to a genocidal quote from their bible. Their news networks that keeps live track of dead Palestinians refer to them as "terrorists". This is all on video. They said it. Wake the hell up. Stop lying to yourself. Either you are delusional or you are getting so h*rny off Arab genocide you are willing to just talk out of your ass.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

There absolutely is no proof that they are hiding in any of those places. IDF videos that they post do not count as proof. Considering they have posted "proof" that has constantly been debunked to the point where some of the posts have been deleted to prevent further humiliation. 

And that is what Israel wants. They've said their emphasis is on damage, not accuracy. They've said they want to flatten Gaza. Netanyahu has literally compared what needs to be done to a genocidal quote from their bible. Their news networks that keeps live track of dead Palestinians refer to them as "terrorists". This is all on video. They said it. Wake the hell up. Stop lying to yourself. Either you are delusional or you are getting so h*rny off Arab genocide you are willing to just talk out of your ass.

You are the one living in a fairytale. But it so easy just to read some tweets and think you know what happened. And read the meaning of genocide or anything else before you quote something. You just make yourself look stupid. Happy to help

• Thumbs Down 5

33 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Stop think the idf are such fools. Even if they weren’t gonna give anything to the Palestinian they would show us a vid of empty stuff. 
the fact that it easy to care doesn’t mean it’s empty 

• Thumbs Down 3

52 minutes ago, Rihannaaa said:

If Israel wants they just killed everyone in Gaza. 

"If Israel wanted they could have done a much bigger genocide on the Arabs" has got to be one of the wildest pro-Israel takes on this website 

• Like 9

IDF is the Nazi reincarnation, there's no solid evidence to suggest the hospital operates as Hamas HQ yet they still refuse to help those who are dying in the hospital :doc:

• Like 1

ISISrael is slowly turning the hospital into the modern gas chamber. This is the new Holocaust :doc:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rihannaaa said:

You are the one living in a fairytale. But it so easy just to read some tweets and think you know what happened. And read the meaning of genocide or anything else before you quote something. You just make yourself look stupid. Happy to help

Congratulations on proving my point. You completely ignored everything I just said which the Israeli government and officials have OPENLY stated. Because you know it's true and you don't want to talk about THAT part. About the REAL issue.  And then you post a 40 second video of IDF soldiers finding missiles. Could it be be real? Possibly. But considering their history of debunked propaganda, it is very suspicious.

You also have to realize that YOU CAN NEVER EXTERMINATE HAMAS until the OCCUPATION IS OVER. How many of the 12000+ people killed so far do you think were Hamas militants? I can assure you the number is very low. I can also assure you that with the brutal attacks Israel has terrorized Gaza with, you have created at least 100s of new Hamas militants. Many people are going to turn to Hamas as their source of vengeance after Israel has just murdered their entire family, on top of the horrible living conditions Israel has put them in for all their lives.

I actually feel sorry for you. I know what Israeli children are taught in school. They are taught that Palestinians are completely rabid animals who will stop at nothing to destroy their lives. That they are just terrorists who want to kill all Jews. I'm sorry you weren't taught about 1948. I'm sorry you weren't taught about the Nakba. I'm sorry you weren't taught about both intifadas. I'm sorry you weren't taught a proper history on the conflict between the two because both your education system and government don't want to reveal to you the truth about how Israel came to be.  Have you ever asked yourself about how Israel came to be? It is well documented, and it cannot be changed. Do a quick Google search for "Anti Arab laws in Israel". Read literally any book about the history of Palestine and Israel that was written by someone that's neither Palestinian or Israeli. I know it might be hard to come to the realization you have been lied to all your life. But if you want any sort of progress to come between the two, it is something that you must do.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

This is exactly what ISISrael wants.

Probably the number of dead has not been updated since days because of heavily damaged healthcare centers . I became optimistic thinking maybe the next months wont be as deadly as October after seeing the number of dead not increasing.  

1 hour ago, Rihannaaa said:

They already are killing everyone in gaza.

33 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Probably the number of dead has not been updated since days because of heavily damaged healthcare centers . I became optimistic thinking maybe the next months wont be as deadly as October after seeing the number of dead not increasing.  

Of course. Dozens of people are still being killed every day and thousands are still missing under the rubble. The Ministry of Health operates out of Al Shifa Hospital and the IOF already stormed various departments and is terrorizing people there. So many journalists have been forcefully displaced from there so we're barely even getting updates now. Israel is intentionally doing it to make it impossible for them to update the death toll, and therefore dilute international outrage.

But obviously, they're trying to sell it as "it's a Hamas HQ" to the gullible and dumb zionists and spreading other fake scenarios to cover up their crimes. Their "evidence" is getting debunked and they're being exposed left and right for their blatant lies to the point where they're deleting, editing, and re-uploading videos. 

The US did the exact same thing in Iraq when they attacked the Fallujah hospital which was the only one reporting statistics. This was in 2004. The "terror cells!!" stories aren't working anymore so Israel has to come up with something else.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rihannaaa said:

You can hate Israel as much as you want but you can’t defend Hamas. You need to understand that if Hamas had Israel power there will be no mercy on israel, they kill everyone. So you don’t have to agree with israel but please don’t justify Hamas actions they are more cruel then Isis

People here wouldn't care, they were literally stanning Osama Bin Ladena few pages back and no one bats an eye :emofish:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

People here wouldn't care, they were literally stanning Osama Bin Ladena few pages back and no one bats an eye :emofish:

Literally nobody was doing that. You people just constantly lying about others and getting away with it has to stop. :deadbanana4:

16 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I didn’t see that? I seen people see some of the stuff he was saying was true. Did you disagree with him? 

Even the China spyware said you guys need to stop :skull:

But meanwhile QuranAnon squad found the letter which basically says Jews control America so that's why he planned 9/11 and gays are bad "eye wakening"

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I didn’t see that? I seen people see some of the stuff he was saying was true. Did you disagree with him? 

Ngl I didnt read it, but I can't imagine he'd be making lots of good points

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

the letter which basically says Jews control America so that's why he planned 9/11 and gays are bad "eye wakening"

2 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Ngl I didnt read it, but I can't imagine he'd be making lots of good points

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

• Haha 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.