Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

12 minutes ago, LookinAssHittas said:

Y’all… please read the caption. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Czj6_cnvQMv/

They really think their genocide against the Palestinians in Gaza is some sort of win for queer people. I really don’t know what to say anymore. Worms for brains.

• Haha 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

“There is an internal message to Israel: that we carry obligations towards the state and must demand gay rights here - not necessarily to marry and start a family, but something more basic - the right to security as LGBTQ people, the right to respect, the right to be part of the national ethos, the right to be counted and recognized“

Yeah, what can give gay Palestinians more security than carpet bombing their home and displacing them as refugees? :rip:

Shooting airstrikes from Lebanon to Israel is not going to solve anything.

Demand a ceasefire, accept more refugees, donate to UN and other Palestinian humanitarian organizations, reveal the crimes that are being committed in social media etc. 

After going over some historical war documentaries, I just realized that this war ends when Hamas surrenders. 

Damn. Seems like it could get worse before it gets better. Praying for innocents on both sides.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

Raytheon’s LA office defaced, blocked in protest  

5 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Shooting airstrikes from Lebanon to Israel is not going to solve anything.

Demand a ceasefire, accept more refugees, donate to UN and other Palestinian humanitarian organizations, reveal the crimes that are being committed in social media etc. 

Jake Sullivan said just earlier today that Israel isn't going to want a ceasefire even after hostages have been returned, therefore there won't be one. The impossible endgame they've set for themselves is the total elimination of Hamas, therefore there will be an indefinite occupation of Gaza, and no amount of complaining from Biden will set that aside when he's already pledged "no red lines" from the very beginning of it all.

11 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Jake Sullivan said just earlier today that Israel isn't going to want a ceasefire even after hostages have been returned, therefore there won't be one. The impossible endgame they've set for themselves is the total elimination of Hamas, therefore there will be an indefinite occupation of Gaza, and no amount of complaining from Biden will set that aside when he's already pledged "no red lines" from the very beginning of it all.

Yes it's true. Even in Ukraine the number of dead civilians is over 10,000 with the maximum help from the West.  Let's not act like the West or UN has enormous power that can stop any conflict or genocide. They really haven't stopped any genocide or conflict even when they tried in the last 20 years.

The only one I can think of is French intervention that overthrow a coup which would lead to thousands of dead but that was stopped before it even started. 

Edited by Aristotle

20 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Let's not act like the West or UN has enormous power that can stop any conflict or genocide.

They are actively HELPING this one. "No red lines," along with 14 billion dollars in unconditional aid from the US, remember? Biden is ONLY trying to barely save face domestically and in the eyes of the international community as he otherwise enthusiastically cheerleads an ethnic cleansing.

"Pwease think about stopping da hospitaw bombings uwu" - what Joe Biden sounds like to Israel

29 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They are actively HELPING this one. "No red lines," along with 14 billion dollars in unconditional aid from the US, remember? Biden is ONLY trying to barely save face domestically and in the eyes of the international community as he otherwise enthusiastically cheerleads an ethnic cleansing.

"Pwease think about stopping da hospitaw bombings uwu" - what Joe Biden sounds like to Israel

That's true but there were many comments in Twitter calling UN useless after UN demanded a ceasefire but couldn't do anything about it. Like have you been living under a rock?

Anyways I don't want to vocalize myself about the Biden issue but it's clear that Presidents don't have that much power as we think they do, as neither Trump or Biden kept their word to their voters. I am neutral about him so I have no bias in defending him.

Edited by Aristotle

49 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Jake Sullivan said just earlier today that Israel isn't going to want a ceasefire even after hostages have been returned, therefore there won't be one. 

If all hostages are returned Israel will accept a ceasefire but only for several days.

22 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

That's true but there were many comments in Twitter calling UN useless after UN demanded a ceasefire but couldn't do anything about it. Like have you been living under a rock?

Anyways I don't want to vocalize myself about the Biden issue but it's clear that Presidents don't have that much power as we think they do, as neither Trump or Biden kept their word to their voters. I am neutral about him so I have no bias in defending him.

The West were the ones that have vetoed calls for a ceasefire and Biden especially has been beating the drums to support Israel's genocide. Have you been living under a rock for every No vote the US has made to protect Israel from even the mildest of rebukes for decades?

22 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

If all hostages are returned Israel will accept a ceasefire but only for several days.

That is absolutely not a ceasefire. That's the limpdick "humanitarian pause" that Biden has been meekly suggesting Israel undertake... not to save lives, but to build better PR until the humanitarian crisis falls out of the news cycle. The Israelis don't even care about the PR campaign, they just want revenge, and they know full-well that Biden has given them carte blanche to do whatever they want.

12 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The West were the ones that have vetoed calls for a ceasefire and Biden especially has been beating the drums to support Israel's genocide. Have you been living under a rock for every No vote the US has made to protect Israel from even the mildest of rebukes for decades?

My point was when did the West or UN ever stop a genocide as in "you've been living under a rock for not knowing this".

Also most of the world sans for few 4 or 5 countries (America being one of those countries who voted no) voted against illegal Israeli settlements in West Bank but nothing will change so far.

That is absolutely not a ceasefire. That's the limpdick "humanitarian pause" that Biden has been meekly suggesting Israel undertake... not to save lives, but to build better PR until the humanitarian crisis falls out of the news cycle. The Israelis don't even care about the PR campaign, they just want revenge, and they know full-well that Biden has given them carte blanche to do whatever they want.

OK but I was just pointing Israel's stance on this for those who are not aware.

23 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

My point was when did the West or UN ever stop a genocide as in "you've been living under a rock for not knowing this".

Also most of the world sans for few 4 or 5 countries (America being one of those countries who voted no) voted against illegal Israeli settlements in West Bank but nothing will change so far.

OK but I was just pointing Israel's stance on this for those who are not aware.

Rwanda? Yugoslovia? The West has expressed power when it wanted to. With regards to Ukraine, the US didn’t even want to stop the war; they wanted it prolonged so that Russia’s resources could be bled dry “down to the last Ukrainian.”

You all want the West to be seen as moral guardians of justice so badly when their governments have caused more destruction and destabilization than any other hegemon throughout history. Israel itself is a direct product of Western hegemony. Genocide is a symptom of that. :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Rwanda? Yugoslovia? The West has expressed power when it wanted to. With regards to Ukraine, the US didn’t even want to stop the war; they wanted it prolonged so that Russia’s resources could be bled dry “down to the last Ukrainian.”

You all want the West to be seen as moral guardians of justice so badly when their governments have caused more destruction and destabilization than any other hegemon throughout history. Israel itself is a direct product of Western hegemony. Genocide is a symptom of that. :deadbanana2:

After 500,000 died in Rwanda? 

The scale and brutality of the genocide caused shock worldwide, but no country intervened to forcefully stop the killings.[7] Most of the victims were killed in their own villages or towns, many by their neighbors and fellow villagers. Hutu gangs searched out victims hiding in churches and school buildings. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

NATO intervention in Yugoslavia was very easy. Israeli bombs kill more Palestinians within 2 days than NATO did in their whole successful approach.

There is also the fact that Israel is capitalizing the October 7th events to justify their claims to their operation in Gaza unlike Yugoslavia where Serbia's propaganda did not hold much water.

Edited by Aristotle

21 minutes ago, FOCK said:

**** all the way off, they lie like they breathe. :deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2:x1000000

Another day, another sketch by these morons fff

Edited by State of Grace.

22 hours ago, ebaby said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

from our queer march in nyc today :heart:

stay pressed 

@GhostBox

fitting that your avi is an empty box that's what it's giving for your morals 

spacer.png

:alexz2:

anyways palestine will be free

Edited by ebaby
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

After 500,000 died in Rwanda? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

NATO intervention in Yugoslavia was very easy. Israeli bombs kill more Palestinians within 2 days than NATO did in their whole successful approach.

There is also the fact that Israel is capitalizing the October 7th events to justify their claims to their operation in Gaza unlike Yugoslavia where Serbia's propaganda did not hold much water.

The Tutsi that were genocided by the Hutus in Rwanda were black Africans. Intervening for them wasn't a priority, so many lives were thrown away due to inaction. My point was that was an example where the West stood by and let it happen. Yugoslavia on the other hand involved white people in Europe (like Ukraine) and so the West moved more expeditiously. Israel is a western ally, so the genocide is being aided (and with sickening eagerness). The US's illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq also had Western support, and millions of civilians died to American bombs.

Reminder that Joe Biden voted to kill 1 million Iraqis. :heart2: 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The Tutsi that were genocided by the Hutus in Rwanda were black Africans. Intervening for them wasn't a priority, so many lives were thrown away due to inaction. My point was that was an example where the West stood by and let it happen. Yugoslavia on the other hand involved white people in Europe (like Ukraine) and so the West moved more expeditiously. Israel is a western ally, so the genocide is being aided (and with sickening eagerness). The US's illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq also had Western support, and millions of civilians died to American bombs.

Reminder that Joe Biden voted to kill 1 million Iraqis. :heart2: 

No that was not your point. I asked you when was the last time the West intervened on stopping genocide you mentioned Rwanda along side Yugoslavia. :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

The amount of misinformation being spread on facebook is just :suburban:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Literally neither  side would follow through on a ceasefire. Lets not pretend they would 💀

What side? Nearly all Palestinians are for a ceasefire. 

37 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

What side? Nearly all Palestinians are for a ceasefire. 

Hamas would not abide by a ceasefire (they haven’t before) and neither would Israel (they haven’t before). Nothing will ever change.  

• Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.