• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

2 hours ago, Kitty Kat said:

What's the actual translation?

She's describing how she went looking for her dead son and identified him. 0 mentions of Hamas.

"He's been dead for 10 days. Every day I go to Netzarim and come back.

The kids are scared [to go], and in the end, I didn't care for my own safety anymore.

I went in and the Jews came down [from the tanks]. I didn't care if I would die, no problem.

I went inside, looked around, and found my son

His belt, I knew him from his belt, he was wearing a bridle belt, and his phone"

*The journalist asks her about his name and age*

"Ibrahim Saeed Al Shafi, 30 years old, married twice, and father of 5"

*He then asks her about what she saw there*

"I found the Jews when I went there. There were corpses before I got there but no one went looking for them"

The fact that it was also posted by their embassy in the US is crazy. It wasn't just a mistranslation of a word or two but straight-up manipulation. They're trying to radicalize as many people as possible with outright fake subtitles and fabricated narratives. And when they get exposed for it, it's suddenly "this post has been deleted". Even the reel that was posted here has been deleted. :clown: 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Communion said:

What values does Brazil lack that the West has?

I think their entire point is that Western is meant to be some claim of values or world orientation yet many clearly find resolve in it just being the capitalist imperial core of the world, built upon concepts like whiteness, nation states, etc. to further the goals of mass extraction and harvesting of wealth from the Global South to the West.

See: European troglodytes only coming in here to say something like "US EUROPEAN NATIONS DON'T NEED TO HELP OUT ANYMORE! WE GOT ENOUGH OF THESE MONGR- ERM I MEAN IMMIGRANTS IN OUR NATIONS!! WHEN WILL THOSE ARAB NATIONS DO THEIR PART??" despite that Poland has like.. 0 non-white refugees and the vast majority of Syrian refugees - often the refugee crisis Europeans usually whine about - being in neighboring countries of Syria, thousands of miles away from the Eurozone.

Wonder how quickly support for Israeli apartheid would fall if every Western nation who funds and does trade with Israel would have to take in a percentage of Palestinians equivalent to the arms and goods that they supply the Israeli occupation with.

Well, you're right that Australia is considered western because it's current demographic make up comes from the European/British imperialist core. And I wasn't saying that western cultures are better than eastern cultures. I was just saying that how "west" in this case is not about the map, but rather about culture/demographics. And different countries have different values. Here having money is considered a value, so again, it's not somehow better than other value sets.

3 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Girl I am LATINA BORN AND BRED. I was born in Chile. Everyone here considers themselves "a western country." I literally said the colonies are considered western countries because they were colonized. What part of that did you not understand? The gag about Brazil being literally in the west was that, a gag. Though I would say that there is a clear cultural division between most countries in the West and most countries in the East, while the Global South definitely has some cultural differences to the rest of western countries, it has a lot more in common with them than with Asian countries, or African, or countries from the Middle East.

Most of Brazil is of European descent. And what you think about Brazil's demographics doesn't really matter, because there's figures for what I said. 48% of the population of Brazil is white, 43% is mixed, 7.6% is black, 1% is Asian, 0.4% is Indigenous. The biggest demographic in Brazil is white.

Fair enough, you taught me something. I elaborated on what I meant by "western" in the post above this. And I'm from Europe btw, so it's deffo interesting to learn about South American opinion on this. Ofc every country can decide for themselves that who they wanna associate with.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but at first President Lula did not condemn Russia's invasion of Ukraine. He condemned later after public pressure. But now he's been able to call out Israel for what they're doing in Gaza rather fast. What do you think explains the difference in response?

Not surprised unfortunately 

‪https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/arabic-annotated-copy-of-mein-kampf-found-among-possessions-of-terrorist-in-gaza-home/‬

8 minutes ago, FOCK said:

:ace:

so the HamasISIS terrorists that shoot missiles and target Israeli citizens for almost 20 years now and break cease fires again and again and enter Israel to kill and murder children in their bed and kidnap babies aren’t Nazis to you?

all of you need to seek some healing to your hate towards Israel. Start using love it’s much better believe me.  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Being terrible at acting must be an Israeli/Zionist thing because it becomes clearer that Gal Gadot is the best actress Israel has to offer with each passing day :toofunny3:

• Haha 14

The Times of Israel being the only source these 1d10ts can bring to the table :rip: seriously stop embarrassing yourself

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Being terrible at acting must be an Israeli/Zionist thing because it becomes clearer that Gal Gadot is the best actress Israel has to offer with each passing day :toofunny3:

Actually just when think she's the worst Zionist actress, they keep proving you wrong with how terrible they act :toofunny2:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

The Times of Israel being the only source these 1d10ts can bring to the table

Maybe the best they can find? :toofunny2: Any Israeli source is indeed a source of embarrassment. They can no longer fool the world.

• Like 3

More missiles were shot today to north Israel than the south and the center. Hizballah shot a missile at employees of Israel’s Electricity Company and they are severely injured. 

• Thumbs Down 2

IDF soldiers give water to Gazans that ran away from HamasISIS fire trying to escape 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

14 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

:rip:

What’s wrong with you? 
people are dying. Stop laughing. That’s not funny. 

They also take care of them 

it’s so beautiful seeing Israeli soldiers take care of the Gazans. Look at that face of the woman in the end of the video, the trust in her eyes is unmatched. I’m proud of these actions the IDF and Israel take to help innocent people ❤️🇮🇱

Edited by KUNTPERFECTA
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

5 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

IDF soldiers give water to Gazans that ran away from HamasISIS fire trying to escape 

The propaganda. I can’t.

A literal minor. "Only Democracy in the Middle East" Tingz. 

• Like 1

My god..they're literally letting everyone there die slowly an entirely preventable death as the IOF bomb the hospital piece by piece :sad: 

43 minutes ago, Chemist said:

The world finally seeing Israel for what it is :clap3:

Surprised the UK weren’t against. 

42 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

My god..they're literally letting everyone there die slowly an entirely preventable death as the IOF bomb the hospital piece by piece :sad: 

The number of dead civilians killed by violent deaths (meaning directly such as airstrikes or shooting) in Iraq was around 130K. But the number of dead killed indirectly by the war through lack of food and health care etc. was over 500K. So we might expect a similar outcome in Gaza too. Not with exact number of course but many Gazans will die even if they don't get caught by bombs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.