Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

2 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

023bbab24a3e5fcfc0ce8d62b68be50fa5cfd34f

Not Elon Musk making the same point I made... girl if this dumbass gets it how are "intellectuals" on this forum not getting it?

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

This is real journalism !

• Thanks 1

Some people are just braindead. Certain ATRLer be like "Hey, guys. See this, the IDF let the Gazan refugees walking safely" thinking it's some kind of flex. Mental illness :hoetenks:

Democrats have so much disdain for their voters. And Vote Blue No Matter Who allows them to completely get away with it. :cm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

Not Elon Musk making the same point I made... girl if this dumbass gets it how are "intellectuals" on this forum not getting it?

Because they’re too busy having “meaningful discussions” about how the UN is actually Hamas, or something

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's already an abundance of antisemitism in the world, which just makes the reality that 99% of the supposed instances being shared on Twitter involving anti-Israel protestors are fake 1) incredibly frustrating in the harm Zionists do to calling out actual antisemitism and 2) clear that anti-Zionism is not antisemitism.

Edited by Communion

What’s happening right now to the Palestinians is abhorrent, tragic, and unjustifiable. Humanity has once again failed even with the amount of evidence being shown everyday of the current genocide that’s taking place. In a couple of decades, future generations will look back and question how the World allowed all of this to happen.

The only minor silver lining is the whole World how evil and vile Israel is. The facade is over, and so is their good grace with the World.

Has anyone else just lost motivation to study/ work after this? 

I literally lost all my willingness to focus in class because of the crimes and death that's going on. I don't feel like doing anything because of the UN's uselessness and the way major powerful countries are reticent I'm calling this a genocide all because it's happening to people "that don't look like them" (and this is a direct quote). No matter what, we'll never be seen as people deserving of equal freedoms and rights in the eyes of wester countries, so what's the point when we're powerless and we'll always remain so...

• Like 6

And also, ban me if you want, but **** religion, especially all the Abrahamic ones. How many more lives are going to be lost in the name of a god that does not exist... 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Majority (actually, all) of you Hamas sympathisers are nothing but intellectually dishonest COWARDS. And EVERYBODY knows it. The only reason more people aren’t commenting what they really think in here is because having a CONVERSATION with your brain-dead selves is ******* INSUFFERABLE. 

Have a good bloody life. Idiots. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

What’s insufferable is spamming a hospital with evacuation notices that they can’t realistically comply with and then acting like you didn’t bomb it afterwards (when you’ve been bombing other hospitals nonstop).

But sure, the people who have concern for the well-being of civilians are the ones who are the intellectually dishonest cowards. :dies: 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Majority (actually, all) of you Hamas sympathisers are nothing but intellectually dishonest COWARDS. And EVERYBODY knows it. The only reason more people aren’t commenting what they really think in here is because having a CONVERSATION with your brain-dead selves is ******* INSUFFERABLE. 

Have a good bloody life. Idiots. 

I can tell you one of the reasons is every other post of yours not just in here but in general and including this one is giving old man edgy 13-year-old with anger issues who recently discovered cuss words yells at a cloud. The second hand embarrassment is real. :rogue:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

I literally lost all my willingness to focus in class because of the crimes and death that's going on. I don't feel like doing anything because of the UN's uselessness and the way major powerful countries are reticent I'm calling this a genocide all because it's happening to people "that don't look like them" (and this is a direct quote). No matter what, we'll never be seen as people deserving of equal freedoms and rights in the eyes of wester countries, so what's the point when we're powerless and we'll always remain so...

Yes. I don’t care anymore about a lot of things. I’ve been just going through the motions. It’s all been so defeating. I don’t want to live in a world like this anymore. 

• Thanks 1

Israel & it’s people’s history will forever be tainted with innocent Palestinian blood, in history books, no matter what they choose to brainwash their populace with. They have lost all respect & credibility on the international stage. That will be their legacy.

In a few generations, once the current ghouls in power are long gone & dead, they will have expended any sympathy, benefit of doubt or support.

It will further devolve into radicalism & attract only the looniest, most corrupt souls to immigrate & this cartoonish evil will continue to fester amongst their leadership. Their branding exercise is finished.

• Thanks 7

None of this is worth it.

Can't people just live and leave eachother the **** alone.

4 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

1 hour ago, Nova_23 said:

Yes. I don’t care anymore about a lot of things. I’ve been just going through the motions. It’s all been so defeating. I don’t want to live in a world like this anymore. 

Me too, even the 1989 TV release doesn't excite me knowing there's genocide :monkey:

• Thanks 1

This is way beyond war crimes. Making sure that everyone there dies slowly and painfully before they turn the entire building into a pile of bodies and rubble. :sad:

Only 800 to 1,000 Christians are believed to still live in Gaza, constituting the oldest Christian community in the world, dating back to the first century.

Zionists do love framing it as a 'Muslims vs Jews' thing while they're ethnically cleansing the oldest Christian community in the world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, Armani? said:

Why was he calling for this in 2021 but completely silent now? It's really disappointing. :noparty:

• Like 1

There's special place in hell for Zionist. So evil :monkey:

Was this posted? Netanyahu says Israel plans on occupying Gaza once again after the war ends

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-says-idf-will-control-gaza-after-war-rejects-notion-of-international-force/

It’s so crazy to me seeing ethnic cleaning and forced population transfer taking place in real time and our leaders aren’t doing a single thing about it. There is a special place in hell for all these Western leaders who have refused to do anything. I’m so ******* mad right now.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.