Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

The automatic downvotes of any posts calling for ceasefires and humanitarian responses by an account with 4 posts made on October 30th is… interesting. 

Don’t be shy!

spacer.png

Stay pressed sis

885130201b1156c840dd0cadd588f177.gif

Edited by RIKI232
  • Thumbs Down 9

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

4 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

Screaming at the shameless zionist dupes

keep screaming sis

dgaf-xtina.gif

• Thumbs Down 7

Watching Motaz's stories right now and I legit feel my blood boiling. He is documenting the ethnic cleansing live for the whole world to see but they're letting another Nakba happen again. Thousands of people holding up white flags, walking for hours on foot, and fleeing to the South where its also being bombed. How tf are they even gonna make it before the next airstrikes? 

This **** is extremely ******* dystopian 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Another round of arms blockading; this time at factories in the UK

Unions in India calling for strikes, boycotts, and pressuring the state to dissolve their agreement with Israel :clap3:  

• Like 3

All Israel ever has to say is "It wasn't us who bombed that hospital! It was a Jihadist militant group!" and everyone in Western governments and neoliberal subreddits will believe it at face value.

Israel going hard in Gaza applying military pressure. No ceasefire until all hostages are home PERIOD :clap3:

sad to see elected government Hamas shooting its own citizens trying to evacuate south in the corridor opened by the IDF :'(

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

38 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Israel going hard in Gaza applying military pressure. No ceasefire until all hostages are home PERIOD :clap3:

sad to see elected government Hamas shooting its own citizens trying to evacuate south in the corridor opened by the IDF :'(

Hamas is an evil terrorist organization but you're trying to minimize or even hide the immorality of IDF. :doc:

• Like 1

Notice how all the pro-Palestine people here come with news articles, concerns and well-thought logical stances, whereas the pro-Israel ones are all trolls and/or quirky racists?

And whenever I respond to them as a Palestinian and ask them to tell me straight up that they're okay with the genocide of my people, they disappear. :gaycat2:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

Notice how all the pro-Palestine people here come with news articles, concerns and well-thought logical stances, whereas the pro-Israel ones are all trolls and/or quirky racists?

And whenever I respond to them as a Palestinian and ask them to tell me straight up that they're okay with the genocide of my people, they disappear. :gaycat2:

Not really. Anytime someone comes in here with an article, it is quickly astroturfed with “Anything from Israel and the US can’t be trusted” but take Al Jazeera’s word for gospel, despite Qatar literally funding Hamas. Alternatively, posting tweets from social media users like “Syrian Girl 🇸🇾” is not an article.

The QuranAnon squad that’s camped out here has done a good job at shutting down any discussion coming from Israelis (or anyone that doesn’t support Hamas’ right to exist, quite frankly) that want to contribute to the thread, from tagging mods to threadban people or accusing anyone who disagrees with them to be a dupe/propagandist/every other emotionally charged accusation that’s impossible to debate with logic. This thread has become an echo chamber of people who already share the same radical opinions high fiving each other, and users who actually want a meaningful discussion have moved elsewhere.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 14

Aw. How dare we criticize pro-Israel users and genocide apologists who only wanted to come here and have meaningful conversations? :'(

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

6 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Not really. Anytime someone comes in here with an article, it is quickly astroturfed with “Anything from Israel and the US can’t be trusted” but take Al Jazeera’s word for gospel, despite Qatar literally funding Hamas. Alternatively, posting tweets from social media users like “Syrian Girl 🇸🇾” is not an article.

The QuranAnon squad that’s camped out here has done a good job at shutting down any discussion coming from Israelis (or anyone that doesn’t support Hamas’ right to exist, quite frankly) that want to contribute to the thread, from tagging mods to threadban people or accusing anyone who disagrees with them to be a dupe/propagandist/every other emotionally charged accusation that’s impossible to debate with logic. This thread has become an echo chamber of people who already share the same radical opinions high fiving each other, and users who actually want a meaningful discussion have moved elsewhere.

Israeli government officials have floated options like pushing Palestinians into Egypt and nuking Gaza. That is the “meaningful discussion” you’re defending. :dies: 

The people who’ve been tagged to the mods for being threadbanned have been generally racist with their posts and posting misinfo promoting the conspiracy that Palestinian civilian victims are crisis actors. Is that “meaningful discussion” to you?

• Like 2

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Aw. How dare we criticize pro-Israel users and genocide apologists who only wanted to come here and have meaningful conversations? :'(

Enlightened Zionists scoff at emotionally charged discourse about genocide! Can’t we discuss this ethnic cleansing like adults and accept that some children (of darkness) simply deserve to die?

It’s a shame we can’t even discuss the possibility of dropping a nuke on Gaza :katie:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

The simple fact is anyone is not pro the utter annihilation of Israel and all its people is downvoted to death and put on a mental list for the said squad after-which no matter what post they make they get ratioed and name called to death.

Anyone who quotes mainstream media is labeled a Zionist, propaganda spreading, etc, there is no discussion to be had here ever, these people loath western society to the core, they don't value human life, or see anything wrong with calling for more war and violence as long as it's pointed at the "enemy".

It's the ultimate shoe-horse theory coming to life, extreme alt left and extreme alt right shaking hands at the destruction of Israel, Zionists, Jews, take your pick, outcome is the same.

Political_spectrum_horseshoe_model.svg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Yet only one said is claiming IDF killed all the victims, Mossad did 9/11, Israel should not exist, "kick them back to where they came from" "it's all AI" etc etc, one side, well not side, more like a certain group on here has the mental gymnastics of a 6 year old throwing a fit, it's giving holocaust denial vibes but 100x more insane.

While you guys keep dragging the dupes, while I think people shouldn't be scared and just say what they think on their accounts, stop and think to yourselves why they're needed as people on this site know they cannot share their view or sympathy without being outcast by the QuranAnon squad (I'm gonna steal that lol)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

And this (among many other reasons) is why I'll never defend a two-state solution. The only place Zionism belongs is the dustbin of history. A state like this cannot be reformed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Like clockwork :coffee2:

You haven’t contributed anything except expose your bias by using Islamophobic and racist dog whistles like “QuranAnon” and “Syrian Girl 🇸🇾”. 

How is anyone supposed to engage with that or other users who say they can’t feel sympathy for dead Palestinian children because Gaza doesn’t have a gay pride. The rest are trolls who say shite like the IDF are helping Palestinians by making them refugees. And the obvious dupes are dupes.

Earlier in this thread there were moderate people who sympathised with Israel but they have been rightly disgusted by the genocide that has been unfolding. 

The only ones left defending Israel’s actions are trolls and people who are so red-pilled that it’s useless to debate. Like, a senior Israeli minister suggested dropping a nuke on Gaza. How can you “debate” that like a sane person. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Yet only one said is claiming IDF killed all the victims

They indeed did. IOF are terrorists

Israel should not exist

Absolutely.

one side

Indeed one side is the oppressor and it's Israel/Zionists.

it's giving holocaust denial vibes

The users denying the well-documented genocide in Gaza? Agreed.

You're closer to getting it, keep going :clap3:

And by the way going through my entire post history and downvoting everything will not change anything fff

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thanks 8

4 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

And this (among many other reasons) is why I'll never defend a two-state solution. The only place Zionism belongs is the dustbin of history. A state like this cannot be reformed.

One person is dead from the shootings, several others injured. The dead one better not be a civilian but I wont be surprised if they are. 

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Absolutely.

Indeed one side is the oppressor and it's Israel/Zionists.

And by the way going through my entire post history and downvoting everything will not change anything fff

How this kind of hate speech is even allowed in here is mind blowing! Disgusting 🤮🤮🤮

IMG-7606.jpg

Edited by RIKI232
  • Thumbs Down 6

What this thread really needs is “meaningful conversation” including more rehabilitating Nazis and dehumanizing the Palestinians:

Oh wait! ATRL users already did that when Canada’s Parliament gave a Ukrainian Waffen SS operative a standing ovation for fighting bravely against Russia (during WWII when they were aligned with the Allies against Nazi Germany)!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

But the folk going directly to civilian homes, parties, etc, to torture and kill them are just "freedom fighters" right? and Hamas definitely does not place it's military bases and weapons near innocent civilians right? meanwhile, anything IDF does to help Gaza civilians to avoid death is definitely propaganda right? and the sources are Al Jazeera and viral tweets, yes?

And nothing I say regarding how terrible what is happening in Gaza is and that it should not happen means nothing because I am denying lies or "alternative facts" you guys spread so I'm a hardcore Zionist who's pro-genocide? based!

Absolutely.

Any other countries you wish did not exist and for its population to be kicked to countries they have nothing to do with besides SOME of the population's ancestry?

Yet I don't see many if at all people on here denying people including civilians are going through horrific violence and war right now? it's just "one side" who wishes to see the extreme regime that doesn't value it's own civilians' lives nor quality of life beforehand, destroyed?

while the other seems to be waiting for these so-called "freedom fighters" to come liberate the rest of western society to achieve some "freedom" for everyone?

The downvotes may not change anything but they'r still less than you've given me throughout this thread whilst I'm just having a discussion never jumping on that reaction button so aggressively, I'm allowed to be petty too sometimes, xo.

Edited by HungryByTheBuffet
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.