Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Just now, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Exceptional analysis. 
peace for all, let’s hope for a 2 state solution with no HamasISIS in sight. 2 happy people living and thriving side by side.  

Unsurprising you would praise takes from a Zionist war criminal ***** like her. :zzz: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

7 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Unsurprising you would praise takes from a Zionist war criminal ***** like her. :zzz: 

I think you don’t really know what a Zionist means. You seem to have a bad connotation for that word? 

The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.

Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel

So tell me, what’s so bad about being a Zionist? I support the Jewish people having a state for themselves, as they don’t have any other place to go. Look what’s happening in France; Stars of David are used to mark Jewish people’s houses. Just like what happens back then, in a dark time by 1940. 

Edited by KUNTPERFECTA
  • Thumbs Down 8

Ate :clap3:

The warmongering witch Killary and her "yas queen!" liberal gays are gonna rot in the hottest, darkest, deepest crevice of hell. <3

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

I think you don’t really know what a Zionist means. You seem to have a bad connotation for that word? 

Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel

So tell me, what’s so bad about being a Zionist? I support the Jewish people having a state for themselves, as they don’t have any other place to go. Look what’s happening in France; Stars of David are used to mark Jewish people’s houses. Just like what happens back then, in a dark time by 1940. 

Supporting ethnostates is bad. And Zionism goes beyond merely supporting the existence of an inherently racist ethnostate, but also supports the displacement/ethnic cleansing and genocide of extant populations that were living there.

Intimidating graffiti being painted on people's houses by idiotic morons that can't separate the actions of a distant country's government from Jews as a whole that can just be painted over doesn't mean Jews aren't welcome in the West. It means that people are being stupid and edgy and they think they can get away with it, even though the alleged couple who did it were quickly arrested and are currently being investigated for ties to Russia.

Most of the West are falling over themselves to avoid being perceived as anti-Semitic that they declare everything to be anti-Semitism in overly broad terms (pro-Palestine demonstrations are INHERENTLY threatening and genocidal) and give it special sanctions that other forms of hate speech aren't offered. Anti-black speech is not only permitted in the West. It will rally half of any Western country's population to vote enthusiastically for you.

11 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

My dad and our entire family got kicked out of their house in order for this state to be established in 1948, and they had to make their way to Jordan and start a new life in a tent.

Do you support that? 

I'm pretty sure I know what his answer will be. :katie: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

These zionists that you’re caping so hard for do not give a f*ck about you. In fact they believe that they are better than you, and their life has more value than yours because they are “god’s chosen people”. 

Zionism is not accurate with the Jewish belief, it is an extreme colonial agenda. Much like manifest destiny. Hebrew Scriptures (including the Torah) state that Jewish people did not listen to the instructions of God or the prophets he sent them so they cannot have a land for their own and are doomed to live in exile.

That’s why actual Jewish people oppose Zionism. 

I suggest you read the article below to educate yourself on how Netanyahu incites terror and justifies genocide, and then @ me to lmk if you think it’s religious extremism or not 

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/11/benjamin-netanyahu-amalek-israel-palestine-gaza-saul-samuel-old-testament/

Zionism (a nationalist agenda that started in 1897) does not represent Judaism. The same way Islamic extremism does not represent Islam.

I suggest you look at what’s happening on your front doorstep. A Palestinian boy was murdered and his mother severely injured by someone that they viewed as family, all because of Islamophobic brainwashing perpetuated by your government. 

Stop cherry picking issues to blindly support without doing the research.

Edited by baelani
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

They have no where else to go? But you’re ok with the Palestinians having no where else to go, right? And Israel making their life hell? I always find it mind boggling how people can be so one sided. 

You’re ok with Jews coming from the US or elsewhere to Palestine and claiming land and houses just because they can? Would you not be angry if someone did that to you and your family? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Ate :clap3:

The warmongering witch Killary and her "yas queen!" liberal gays are gonna rot in the hottest, darkest, deepest crevice of hell. <3

Lauren has an open spot at the dinner table. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

My moms entire family was forced out of their home in Jaffa, Palestine in 1948 to allow for this state to exist. Displaced to Beirut Lebanon to live in tents and attend UNRWA schools. Live through a civil war and more Israeli oppression in Beirut. 

Israel is not the state you think it is. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Do you even hear yourself? Zionism is pure definition of racism, thinking they are superior than other races. And currently performing genocide and ethnic cleansing to create a one true ethnostate. At least use the very last of your brain cell to realize that zionism is stupidly ridiculous and dangerous ideology.

Edited by Cloröx
  • Like 2

Imagine thinking it’s OK for a settler group to come into a country, displace their natives, create your own country on their land and then commit genocide of that displaced population. Some people :biblionny:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

Imagine thinking it’s OK for a settler group to come into a country, displace their natives, create your own country on their land and then commit genocide of that displaced population. Some people :biblionny:

But complains when refugees come to their country. Hypocrisy at the highest order :hoetenks:

Do not come back to this thread and post more bullshit without responding to the users who educated you in these last few pages.

@KUNTPERFECTA

5 hours ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Exceptional analysis. 
peace for all, let’s hope for a 2 state solution with no HamasISIS in sight. 2 happy people living and thriving side by side.  

EDIT:

so the users who dislike this post are against peace and a 2 states solution, right? That’s the only thing I can understand from these dislikes. Let’s all hope for peace. 

Considering she rejected a UN vote for a bi-state solution back in 2012, I guess we’ll be in good company. 

Dear Amurican your tax money have beed used to fund the modern Nazi ISISrael in killing civilians

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

Dear Amurican your tax money have beed used to fund the modern Nazi ISISrael in killing civilians

The video of the journalist's leg being blown off just came up on my "For You" feed and dear ******* god. :mazen: :mazen: :mazen: :mazen:

The horrors inflicted on Palestinians are being aired in 4K at this point and in comparison you have pro-Israel accounts focusing on student protests and spreading fake videos where they claim racial slurs are being used only for the actual audio to reveal the word "colonizer". 

I know I've shared it before but damn with 80k rt so far and it's growing fast it's time to put an end on Zionist and ISISrael their propaganda.

278810006_10218186081997153_790672467195

Nothing violent is shown but the traumatized girls crying and screaming hurted really bad. This region is quite northern so I really hope they made it out in some less dangerous zones in the south. And even there they are not safe. :dancehall:

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 4:02 AM, Cloröx said:

So more than half of those 1400+ Israelis deaths were actually armies/military personnel, meanwhile 10,000+ Palestinians were killed with thousands more are still missing under the rubbles just to kill 60 Hamas members. This is insane and I'm not surprise at all when Israelis victim claimed that more Israelis died at the hand of IDF itself during crossfire because they are so incompetent :deadbanana4:

There are +300,000 soldiers in IDF and their names can easily match with civilians. Besides none but Israel has the full name list of military personell so it's probably something that he pulled out of his ass. 

Including:[31]

• 1,033 civilians[32]
  • 355 IDF soldiers[10]
  • 59 police officers[10]
  • 10 Shin Bet members[10]
  • 5+ Gazans[33]
Edited by Aristotle
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.