Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

35 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Oh it's gay IDF, I guess we should stop criticizing them killing civilians otherwise we are homophobic :ducky:

Saw this response yesterday and SCREAMED:

• Haha 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

5 hours ago, What_A_Mess said:

Guess where this gay Palestinian fled to after receiving death threats for being gay. And guess what happened to him the moment he returned to say farewell to family :alexz3::heart::rainbow::coffee:

https://www.thepinknews.com/2022/10/07/gay-palestine-murder-ahmed-hacham-hamdi-abu-marakhia-israel/

If respect for the rights of gay men in the Occupied Territories does not improve, and if the State of Israel’s current refusal to receive Palestinian asylum-seekers does not change, innocent people will be put in mortal danger. Israel’s continued refusal to consider asylum claims from gay Palestinians violates the general rule of international law – recognized by Israel’s High Court – against returning a foreigner to a territory where his or her life or freedom may be in danger. Under international law, no state may discriminate by nationality with regard to refugee protection.

Israel doesn’t allow Palestinians to go to third countries to seek asylum. Palestine has a bunch of militant groups running around due to the destabilisation of their governments by Israel so it’s not safe for them there either

Israel only cares about gay rights but not when it’s for Palestinians 

In Israel same sex marriage is illegal. They go to Cyprus to get their marriages officiated, but why if their country is so lgbt friendly? :michael:

Netanyahu has also voted against gay people’s right to use surrogacy 

So it’s not as black and white as you think 

But I guess it’s easier to support the Israeli apartheid because you get to have pride festivals and snort some poppers in Tel Aviv !!!

:suburban:

It’s giving selective outrage

Do better 

Edited by baelani
  • Thanks 1

I remember the long ass essays in this thread after the 1st hospital bombing from zionists and for what

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

Hi, I'm a gay Palestinian. Thought it would be best if you heard it straight up from me.

I grew up in Jordan where most Palestinian refugees reside, and in a country that shares 99% of the same culture as Palestine, it is fully legal to be gay in Jordan (unlike most other Arab countries) and more recently there's been a gay café and weekly gay parties. Jordan is also known for having kickstarted the first LGBTQ+ magazine in the Middle East.

Not saying that Jordan is the golden standard when it comes to queer rights, but funny how when a country is sovereign, unoccupied by a colonizer, and isn't in fear of ethnic cleansing or apartheid, then it's able to slowly grow and progress on social issues without having to prioritize survival.

My gay friends in Gaza are indeed dying, however on the hands of the Israeli genocide these past 4 weeks. The only gay friend I have there left uploaded a video this morning shaking and asking people to collect the remains of his body once he's airstruck into little pieces.

Please have a heart and have compassion. The queer Palestinian community isn't asking for pride parades or gay saunas, they're asking for survival and freedom from Israeli apartheid.

Hope this helps now that you've heard it straight from the source.

Sending you and your family/friends so much love. If you know anyone I can directly send funds to, I would love to help.

Thank you for sharing this. 

• Like 1

I think we are witnessing the end of Gaza and of any possibility of Palestine being recognized. More than 10k people have died in a month and not only have no Western leaders called for sanctions or condemnations, but not even for a ceasefire. The Palestinians have been deemed expendable, they have no power and no powerful "friends", indeed they hinder its use by one of their allies. In a few hundred years they will be talked about like Native Americans today, only it will be too late. After all this Israel - as the leaked plans say - will have control over the entire territory and the Palestinians will be treated even worse than today, they consider them worse than animals. They will continue to kill and imprison them every year. The EU emerges destroyed from all this, has no foreign policy and appears hypocritical. Who knows if there will really be a change in balance at a geopolitical level, I don't think so because the west is the richest and most developed place at the moment and don't see it chainging.

• Like 1

Israel is now conducting air strikes in Lebanon in addition to Gaza and West Bank 

• Like 1

@What_A_Mess It is fascinating to me how you quoted that one post because it was easy for you to form an argument, yet don’t have the balls to speak to someone actually in the middle of it all. 

You asked for facts and proof, yet when you get it and you get your narrative disproven, suddenly you’re oh so quiet. 

• Like 7

So more than half of those 1400+ Israelis deaths were actually armies/military personnel, meanwhile 10,000+ Palestinians were killed with thousands more are still missing under the rubbles just to kill 60 Hamas members. This is insane and I'm not surprise at all when Israelis victim claimed that more Israelis died at the hand of IDF itself during crossfire because they are so incompetent :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

54 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

GOD the level of blatant hypocrisy is through the roof! These people are just disgusting 

8 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Stay on their necks. :clap3:

Yes we need more of this in your face drag sessions!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cloröx said:

The truth keeps unraveling.

And among those who were not IDF soldiers, how many were killed by the IDF in the crossfire? Hopefully we'll learn that too soon enough.

Edited by Stankonia
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.