• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

1 hour ago, What_A_Mess said:

Should we all have the same opinion? Is a different opinion on a topic not allowed now? Just ban them right away? Whatever happened to civilised discourse? So much for the open-mindedness that leftists crowd spew. Typical  :heart::coffee:

As a gay man, I am inclined to support the lesser of the two evils, the group that has pride events, recognises same sex partnerships, and doesn’t view gay guys like myself and many others as vermin that should be hanged, thrown off a cliff, beheaded, or stoned to death.

Just my opinion xoxo :rainbow:

The fact that your post having different font sizes is proving you are copy-pasting this nonsense repeatedly. Give it up. Your transactional view of human rights is despicable and revolting. Just my opinion xoxo 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 hours ago, Gaia said:

I will never understand Hamas sympathizers because Hamas did, factually, enable Israel to "justify" going to all out war with Palestine - the opposite of the supposed goal of the "resistance group"

There's 3 issues I have with the logic of people in this thread:

1. Being a bad guy in response to a bad guy does not make you a good guy. It just means - now there's two bad guys. There is not justification for killing thousands of civilians especially during a holiday where people are knowingly having their guards down. And don't let anyone anywhere force you to be a Hamas sympathizer. I didn't know there was a formula online on how many civilian lives were acceptable, apparently Hamas hasn't hit that amount yet with the amount of defending they get from people in this thread.

There's this weird mentality in this thread that "Oh you killed my mom, dad, brother and sister. So I killed your mom in return - but I'm not a murderer/bad guy because I only killed one person in your family as retaliation to you killing 4 of mine."

Yeah, in the death count - you're still winning I guess. But you don't get to call yourself a good guy anymore. Because now you're also a murderer all the same. Once Hamas began to go for civilians due to the actions of the IDF, they lowered themselves to the same tier as IDF and gave IDF all the "justification" they needed to stage an all out war.

2. Defending Hamas isn't separating Palestinians from Hamas. It would be easier to call for aid of Palestinians if there was a separation of the two entities - the terrorist resistance group and the population of civilians who aren't apart of their terrorist attacks. But the fact that some on the pro-Palestinian side are hellbent on defending and justifying Hamas, humanizing their horrific brutalities as "resisting" just gives the impression that you believe Hamas is doing right by Palestinians and are Palestinians resisting Israel. So by continuing to keep the association of Palestinians = Hamas, Israel continues to feel justified just killing everyone because everyone = Hamas. "We need to get rid of all Palestinians to get rid of Hamas" and you're feeding into it.

3. "Hamas isn't responsible for October 7th, Israel is with their decades of oppression and occupation" is such a weird thing to say. Hamas is responsible for the October 7th attack as the party who committed the act. That attack gave Israel the "savages" image they've been thirsting for to have an all our war with Hamas and expel Palestinians from Israel. If Hamas did not do the October 7th that attack, we factually would not be where we are today. That's not to say Israel wouldn't have continued their occupation, but they wouldn't have felt they had the right to flatten Gaza with the world watching if there wasn't a catalyst. October 7th was the catalyst. If Israel was committing their acts of terror now WITHOUT the October 7th attack, it would be a completely different story around the world. There would be no one on Israel's side, no one could possibly even think to defend them, and Israel wouldn't have been able to justify their attacks in any way because you can't paint someone as a bad guy who hasn't committed any atrocious acts. 

Morale of the story: October 7th made Hamas just as bad as IDF. Killing hoards of innocent civilians lowered them to IDFs level and thus, IDF now had their justification for staging an all out war. Because it's hard to paint yourself as a "victim" when you just murdered near 1,500 people. Hamas did NOTHING for the Palestinian people. The october 7th attack only made the conflict worse and now any hardcore zionists in the IDF feel justified in their murdering of Palestinians. 

If the actions of a "resistance group" caused the caused oppressor to retaliate and kill the population of the group the "resistance group" is supposed to be protecting/defending, then that group is not actually working in the best interest of the public. Downvote me into oblivion if you want, defending Hamas is ******* dumb as ****.

Nah, your complete lack of willingness to educate yourself at all on this topic is astounding. You have been posting the same “both sides” drivel for a month, even when you have been repeatedly educated with countless facts, sources, and video evidence. At this point, you either are deliberately trolling or are trying so hard to be a contrarian you are actively displaying cognitive dissonance with every post. The fact that you openly stated you feel no empathy for DEAD PALESTINIANS over identity politics (which aren’t even accurate!!) makes me feel you are in the former camp.

Edited by Headlock
  • Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

France being trash as usual because wtf is this :hoetenks:

How disgusting!!

Just when I thought they couldn’t get any more ridiculous 

spacer.png

Edited by DAP
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Gaia said:

If Israel was committing their acts of terror now WITHOUT the October 7th attack

It's not an if. They have been doing exactly this for decades before Oct 7. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cloröx said:

France being trash as usual because wtf is this :hoetenks:

This is absolutely deranged :stare: like wtf! 

Joenicide Biden is done but his fans still wanna guilt trip people regarding next year election instead of addressing the issue.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, What_A_Mess said:

Should we all have the same opinion? Is a different opinion on a topic not allowed now? Just ban them right away? Whatever happened to civilised discourse? So much for the open-mindedness that leftists crowd spew. Typical  :heart::coffee:

As a gay man, I am inclined to support the lesser of the two evils, the group that has pride events, recognises same sex partnerships, and doesn’t view gay guys like myself and many others as vermin that should be hanged, thrown off a cliff, beheaded, or stoned to death.

Just my opinion xoxo :rainbow:

The lesser of two evils being... a genocide? :hoetenks:

Some of you would definitely be homophobic if you were straight, I can just tell...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, What_A_Mess said:

I hope they find a resolution soon for the sake of the children of both sides. 

It’s so hard to pick a side. Both are just as bad as the other. But as a gay man, I am inclined to support the lesser of the two evils, the group that has pride events, recognises same sex partnerships, and doesn’t view gay guys like myself and many others as vermin that should be hanged, thrown off a cliff, beheaded, or stoned to death.

Just my opinion xoxo :rainbow::heart::rainbow::heart:

Here's a WILD concept: There are gay Palestinians!!! can you imagine??? You can be gay AND brown? WOW!! and they're being MURDERED by Israel every minute of the day, now go prance at pride parades about that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"As a gay man, I am inclined to support the lesser of the two evils" is peak Western white gay and maybe there are some points Azealia has made. 

• Haha 7

Copying Amurica but worse considering they can kill Palestinian without getting criminal charge :hoetenks:

I can find at least five ATRLers with this stupid take :coffee2:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Cloröx said:

We need more countries to join :clap3:

how many have so far?

3 hours ago, Terrielle said:

Here's a WILD concept: There are gay Palestinians!!! can you imagine??? You can be gay AND brown? WOW!! and they're being MURDERED by Israel every minute of the day, now go prance at pride parades about that.

Guess where this gay Palestinian fled to after receiving death threats for being gay. And guess what happened to him the moment he returned to say farewell to family :alexz3::heart::rainbow::coffee:

https://www.thepinknews.com/2022/10/07/gay-palestine-murder-ahmed-hacham-hamdi-abu-marakhia-israel/

• Thumbs Down 19

25 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

Hi, I'm a gay Palestinian. Thought it would be best if you heard it straight up from me.

I grew up in Jordan where most Palestinian refugees reside, and in a country that shares 99% of the same culture as Palestine, it is fully legal to be gay in Jordan (unlike most other Arab countries) and more recently there's been a gay café and weekly gay parties. Jordan is also known for having kickstarted the first LGBTQ+ magazine in the Middle East.

Not saying that Jordan is the golden standard when it comes to queer rights, but funny how when a country is sovereign, unoccupied by a colonizer, and isn't in fear of ethnic cleansing or apartheid, then it's able to slowly grow and progress on social issues without having to prioritize survival.

My gay friends in Gaza are indeed dying, however on the hands of the Israeli genocide these past 4 weeks. The only gay friend I have there left uploaded a video this morning shaking and asking people to collect the remains of his body once he's airstruck into little pieces.

Please have a heart and have compassion. The queer Palestinian community isn't asking for pride parades or gay saunas, they're asking for survival and freedom from Israeli apartheid.

Hope this helps now that you've heard it straight from the source.

THANK YOU for this. You should absolutely not need to explain this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

Hi, I'm a gay Palestinian. Thought it would be best if you heard it straight up from me.

I grew up in Jordan where most Palestinian refugees reside, and in a country that shares 99% of the same culture as Palestine, it is fully legal to be gay in Jordan (unlike most other Arab countries) and more recently there's been a gay café and weekly gay parties. Jordan is also known for having kickstarted the first LGBTQ+ magazine in the Middle East.

Not saying that Jordan is the golden standard when it comes to queer rights, but funny how when a country is sovereign, unoccupied by a colonizer, and isn't in fear of ethnic cleansing or apartheid, then it's able to slowly grow and progress on social issues without having to prioritize survival.

My gay friends in Gaza are indeed dying, however on the hands of the Israeli genocide these past 4 weeks. The only gay friend I have there left uploaded a video this morning shaking and asking people to collect the remains of his body once he's airstruck into little pieces.

Please have a heart and have compassion. The queer Palestinian community isn't asking for pride parades or gay saunas, they're asking for survival and freedom from Israeli apartheid.

Hope this helps now that you've heard it straight from the source.

Thank you for this (even though this should not have to be explained) :clap3:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.