Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

59 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

They can't influence the country they just approved 14 billions in aid to you guyssss, you're being soooooo unfaiiiiiirrrrrr

Telling Israel to stop blowing up innocent civilians is anti-Semitic  :tsk: 

• Like 3

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

1 hour ago, Scars said:

Reminder:

This is really important. I have to say that even I find myself, albeit unconsciously, guilty of this sometimes because I tend to be more moved by the deaths of children. 

I understand why women, children, and the elderly are usually the focus, but Palestinian men are just as innocent and deserve to be grieved too. Vilifying them only feeds into the "barbaric savages and terrorists who hate women" stereotype pushed by Zionists and the West, making them undeserving of any empathy or care. Colonization 101. I remember some ignorant morons and white feminists on Twitter a few days ago crying about that Palestinian man giving his t-shirt to his sister (who was just pulled out of the rubble and was trying to cover herself up) to use it as a form of hijab and turned it into an oppressive narrative.

This IG post from @thepeoplespsychology and the TikTok below explained this phenomenon perfectly too

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Translation:

"Amichai Eliyahu suspended from government meetings? Well, at this very moment there is a telephone referendum between the ministers to authorize the Ministerial Committee for Legislative Affairs on a series of topics: special education, designation of detention hearings, and more. Amichai Eliyahu votes like all the other ministers."

Seems to indicate that Eliyahu is still participating in government and that the "suspension" was a bluff.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Scars said:

Reminder:

Thank you for sharing this. We all need to actively sidestep the emphasis on just women and children when talking about tragedies.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How do you de-radicalize Israeli nationalists besides dissolve the state apparatus that gives them power as an ethno-nationalist movement?

• Like 3

The point made about adult Palestinian men not being given as much sympathy is really important when you consider that Israel has detained THOUSANDS, vast majority of whom are men, of Gazans with work permits in inhumane conditions for a long time. They were stripped of their belongings, ID documents/passports, and were marked by bracelets like ******* cattle. They barely got as much attention as other events, and the treatment they went through should be known to every single motherfucker who sings the praises of the supposedly morally-superior Israel. 

As for the 100 doctors memo, I always listen in confusion when people say "Bibi has to go," especially when said by "but both sides!!1!!" people. The type of genocidal and de-humanizing rhetoric far exceeds Netanyahu and his Likud party: other right wingers, centrists, and even some leftists alike are STILL partaking in this type of rhetoric. I'm not talking about just the politicians, but the Israeli population in general as well. Palestinian residents of Israeli are the only ones being prosecuted for "inciteful/hateful/terrorist" language not only because it's a Judeo-supremacist ethno-state, but also because over half of the Jewish population would be prosecuted if the same standards would be applied equality. The Israeli population has been steadily shifting right-wing over the previous decades, yes, but it only accelerated even more in the last couple of years. My skin crawled when I saw what the younger generation posted online in the 2021 events, and what we are seeing now in 2023 across all generations is only a continuation of that downward trend. Remember: every Zionist accusation is a confession; and the accusation against Palestinians being "hateful savages who raise their kids on the intent of k*lling J*ws" is very much a confession now. People here are literally calling for flattening the entirety of the Gaza strip both publicly and behind closed doors, and this sentiment is very similar to the rhetoric prevalent in Israeli society in previous conflicts with Palestinians. Palestinians are always dehumanized, scrutinized, and demanded to project the image of the "noble savage" in order to be given a shred of dignity and grace -and in most cases, even that doesn't happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

"Researcher, lecturer...." just to post a fake video. This is beyond embarrassing. Zionists are so shameless right now :hoetenks:

5 hours ago, Scars said:

Reminder:

this is a really important message and thank you for sharing it. Male disposability is a real thing and something we should all challenge

• Thanks 1

I seriously don't know why it's so hard to say that Hamas need to be denounced (even Pro-Palestinian people agree with this) and that Israel is committing a genocide, while threatening to use a nuke?!!

• Thumbs Down 12

12 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I seriously don't know why it's so hard to say that Hamas need to be denounced (even Pro-Palestinian people agree with this) and that Israel is committing a genocide, while threatening to use a nuke?!!

It's never about Hamas if you understand the conflict 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

This is how the oppressor brainwashes the public, by painting the resistance group as extremist/terrorist. 

• Like 2

ISISrael fits the title of the modern Nazi :-*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The fact that some ATRLer basically saying this to deny the genocide :hoetenks:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.