• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

If you're an Irish citizen, Israel (with the support of the US government) wants you to die in the next bombardment.

• Confused 2

25 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

Another one :clap3:

Isn't this country occupying Kurdish land and launched ground invasion and air strikes against Kurdish freedom fighters?

(Which many people who post in this thread actively supported the violence against the Kurds btw.)

3 hours ago, baelani said:

WOW just goes to reinforce that they lack any sort of tact.....they're strategy is just to kill everybody

are we surprised israel killed their own people considering the fact that they refused to accept the hostages back and said they would bomb gaza even if there were israeli citizens in there :deadbanana4:

A vile state

18 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Isn't this country occupying Kurdish land and launched ground invasion and air strikes against Kurdish freedom fighters?

(Which many people who post in this thread actively supported the violence against the Kurds btw.)

Is it? Maybe you can create a thread and educate us and post updates about what’s going on. 

Now back on topic: 

How many people we expecting at the march in DC? Folks are saying 100k. Hoping they can get that and more. March all the way to Genocide Joe’s house and demand a ceasefire now. 

4 hours ago, Gaia said:

Not that I agree with all of that members takes, but you just described majority of this thread not sure why he’s being singled out. Since the first week of this thread it’s been anything remotely not completely pro-Palestinian is heavily downvoted into oblivion it’s funny to see.

I would bet money certain users in here have some sense of pride when they see their post get likes and feel powerful disliking posts:rip: 

You'll notice that I mentioned more than downvotes. His contributions to thread discussions generally amount to little more than clapping emojis when merely liking it would suffice. But that wouldn't inflate post counts for self-aggrandizement.

And clearly your notifications haven't been flooded by him reacting negatively to almost every post you make or you wouldn't be saying this.

1 hour ago, Revolution said:

This is where you can tell none of this is actually about morals but geopolitical strategy and wishcasting.

If the Kurds deserve a nation to call their own.. wouldn't then Palestinians also? So you'd side with Palestine in shared struggle?

But because you think the quickest and most efficient way to a Kurdish homeland is by having the US just balkanize the Middle East, you then side with the US and thus have to defend them and their ally Israel in genocide. 

Let alone the ones who make it even worse and who know the US will never give more than lip service to the Kurds and are simply still pro-US because they hate a nation like Iran and thus if Iran is pro-Palestine / anti-US then they will also be pro-US / pro-Israel / anti-Palestine and millions of Palestinians will just be causalities to people's geopolitics. :toofunny3:

See also: users who have never posted about Afghanistan before and actually routinely defended Joe Biden stealing Afghan nationals' life savings now shouting about Pakistan deporting Afghan refugees because they think it'll be some talking point against Palestinian liberation or a gotcha to leftists: "LOOK OVER HERE! HUH? YOU SAID YOU CARE ABOUT SUFFERING, SO WILL YOU SPEAK UP FOR AFGHANS TOO? OR DO YOU JUST HATE JEWS???".

Meanwhile, there's been *6* threads about Afghanistan in this section from before this month. 2 are about earthquakes and 2 are even criticizing the US for even leaving there in the first place. :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

I would bet money certain users in here have some sense of pride when they see their post get likes and feel powerful disliking posts:rip: 

The projection :skull:

What I see is a lot of people truly feeling empathy and helplessness. Not being able to look away from something that deeply hurts them. There's only so much we can do. It just seems like you're hurt by receiving downvotes, cause who else would care about that in a time like this and with the context of this thread?

So more IDF died than Hamas? 

They want Palestinians to do the job for them. You’d think they would at least offer them something, like safety! 

the speakers at the national march are clocking what needs to be clocked:jonny: free palestine !

The Pro-Palestine protests in Germany have really opened my eyes. I'm honestly scared. The political left is clearly blind when it comes to Islamism and many leftists genuinely hate the West. I would never vote for a right wing party but I don't feel comfortable voting for the left either. At least in Germany every party supports Israel but still. We need to have an open discussion about certain topics. The left needs to stop suger-coating Islamism. We literally have people here wanting a caliphate. This war is bigger than just Israel/Palestine and I'm afraid it's going to help the far right in Europe.

• Thumbs Down 19

5 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

The Pro-Palestine protests in Germany have really opened my eyes. I'm honestly scared. The political left is clearly blind when it comes to Islamism and many leftists genuinely hate the West. I would never vote for a right wing party but I don't feel comfortable voting for the left either. At least in Germany every party supports Israel but still. We need to have an open discussion about certain topics. The left needs to stop suger-coating Islamism. We literally have people here wanting a caliphate. This war is bigger than just Israel/Palestine and I'm afraid it's going to help the far right in Europe.

So the people of Gaza (including Christian Arabs) deserve to be bombed to oblivion because... Islam bad? :celestial5: 

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Like 2

crying over a hypothetical caliphate and not the legacy of past and present white christian imperialism and fascism  :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

If you're an Irish citizen, Israel (with the support of the US government) wants you to die in the next bombardment.

What the actual ****?! This is just ruthless war mongering. The **** do Israel think they are? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

What are you implying? That you’re scared people don’t support the genocide of Arab people? Your colours shining through :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Anthinos said:

Glad you’re scared. :heart:

What’s scaring my gay white ass is the silencing and slandering of people standing up for the oppressed, the glossing over and making apologies for a modern-day equivalent Nazi regime and **** like Hamburg hosting a “solidarity with Israel” concert after the Palestinian death toll hit 9,000. Devoid of all humanity and sick with racism. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.