Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

On 10/24/2023 at 5:01 PM, Cloröx said:

I see some usual genocide apologist are triggered with my stand of Hamas is the resistance movement. What do you expect when a country performing a genocide, thinking there will be a total submissive? It's okay to support Ukraine but not Palestine?

Terrorist organisation* imagine siding with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

So yea, basically this thread is just an echo chamber of horrible takes and justification for the October 7 attacks.

Imagine justifying rape, torturing and kidnapping 'just because of what the IDF has been doing for the past 75 years'. If someone else said that they'd be banned straight from here.

So yea no matter what I post, it's obvious that the echo chambering will continue echo chambering.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

5 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Gross.

"I'm not saying that hostages and rape and murder is a solution or that it's great that civilians are dying, but this is an extreme situation."

I don't argue with zionists.

Just now, More Than A Melody said:

I don't argue with zionists.

Girl please. You're shown your true colours. Your last resort name calling means NOTHING to me.

Imagine justifying these actions.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

Gross.

Just now, Delirious said:

:rip:

So this is what you've been up after you got ate up. 

You still haven't answered our questions

-

Israelis are evil war criminals btw! 

3 minutes ago, Natawie said:

So this is what you've been up after you got ate up. 

You still haven't answered our questions

-

Israelis are evil war criminals btw! 

Incorrect, this is what I got sent by from someone in my DMS just then cause I didn't believe them that people on ATRL were openly justifying the October 7 attacks and were openly supporting the actions of Hamas.

And please do no group Israeli people with the IDF. I agree, the IDF do need to be condemned for their actions.

Imagine if someone wrote what you said the other way around. An immediate ZTP violation 

Edited by Delirious
  • Thumbs Down 3

11 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Terrorist organisation*

My gov doesn't recognize Hamas as terrorist organization and so do another 100+ countries too :foxaylove3:

Meanwhile you are still trying to push the fake story of beheaded babies, IDF just dropped another bomb near the hospital. This is Netanyahu, the one leader that you believe and have faith on him  :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Girl please. You're shown your true colours. Your last resort name calling means NOTHING to me.

Imagine justifying these actions.

You're grasping at straws, using strawman arguments, taking words out of context, because you cannot argue in good faith. Because you get eaten up. So I refuse to engage with you and waste my time with someone so insidiuous. Have fun being on the wrong side of history. No gasto pólvora en chimango.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

Incorrect, this is what I got sent by from someone in my DMS just then cause I didn't believe them that people on ATRL were openly justifying the October 7 attacks and were openly supporting the actions of Hamas.

And please do no group Israeli people with the IDF. I agree, the IDF do need to be condemned for their actions.

We don't care. We know about the zionists who are afraid to set a foot in here, all they can do is screenshot, observe and create multiple dupe accounts to practice their unhinged behavior. 

Israel is openly murdering babies, women and innocent civilians using white phosphorous which eats you alive TO THE BONE. Did you they tell you about this in your DMs? 

-

Here's hoping that Israel never knows peace because of what they're doing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

the way she walks away and doesn’t care her body language telling you everything as he tells her 4000 children have been murdered. all these politicians have to go 

Hope this ship sinks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hamas this. Hamas that. Terrorists this. Terrorists that. 

At the end of the day no matter what Israel was built on the bloodshed of Palestinians. It is a settler colonizer state committing a genocide. It is no different than the USA being built on the bloodshed of the Native Americans. The USA is a settler colonizer state that committed a genocide of the Native Americans. You can never change this. No matter how many of you try so hard to twist things around or to try and justify it. 

Above are the cold hard facts. About both Israel and the USA. Therefore, no matter what the USA can never claim “self defense” against the Native Americans and Israel can never claim “self defense” against Palestinians. You can’t claim self defense against the people you’re oppressing and occupying. Period. 

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 1

Meanwhile Salina is secretly a Zionist supporter, Lauren is spreading awareness non-stop every day :clap3:

• Thanks 1

Express_Yourself
5 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

So what’s your solution? Or that reporter’s solution? You can keep condemning the IDF all you want, but if that was your country that suffered from Hamas attacks, I promise you Gaza would be wiped off the map with one bomb.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

3 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Meanwhile Salina is secretly a Zionist supporter, Lauren is spreading awareness non-stop every day :clap3:

I love how her and Khelani have been on Zionists necks non stop :heart:

6 minutes ago, Express_Yourself said:

So what’s your solution? Or that reporter’s solution? You can keep condemning the IDF all you want, but if that was your country that suffered from Hamas attacks, I promise you Gaza would be wiped off the map with one bomb.

Israel has been doing this for 75 years. Please stop with this “what would you do if this was your country.” Most people’s countries aren’t an occupying settler country committing war crimes against civilians on a daily basis and violating international law so most people can’t answer that but I assure you most countries wouldn’t indiscriminately bomb civilians regardless. 

The solution is for Israel as a state to not exist and for it to be a one state where everyone is allowed to live freely and equally amongst each other. Is that okay with you? Of course it’s not. Cause it’s never about living peacefully together. Israel wants to occupy all of Palestine and make it an ethno Jewish state which is not okay. Point blank. 

Edited by Nova_23

5 minutes ago, Express_Yourself said:

Oh we have new genocide supporter here. I'm sorry my country won't stop that low killing civilians, we once was attacked by terrorist organization in 2013 but we didn't attack another country. We do not have barbaric DNA like ISISrael :coffee2:

• Thanks 1

If the IDF was actually as good as it claims to be, it would send a special ops unit into Gaza and squash Hamas but the IDF doesn’t know how to fight ground wars and thus always loses when it tries to fight on the ground therefore it resorts to bombing its “targets” from 10,000 feet away and hoping it hits them while killing thousands of civilians in the process. 

If the IDF were to fight a true ground war, they’d be run out of Palestine in it’s entirety. 

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

Oh we have new genocide supporter here. I'm sorry my country won't stop that low killing civilians, we once was attacked by terrorist organization in 2013 but we didn't attack another country. We do not have barbaric DNA like ISISrael :coffee2:

when they run in here and ask “what would your country do?” to justify Israel’s actions as if every country is as evil and heinous as Israel and the USA :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.