Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

So the photos were photos were manipulated or edited according to you? 

That is the charred remains of an adult (not any better) that had been posted three days before that tweet you posted. Yes it is dubious. 

• Like 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Well yes there have been several false or edited photos that've come out regarding the Oct 7th attack. That attack absolutely did happen, there is no denying it. But there is also no denying that a great deal of the photographs that've come out supposedly depicting it are actually photos of Gaza and the murder of Palestinians or just straight up manipulated images period. There are legitimate photos of the October 7 attacks, but there are just as many fakes and those fakes are what got circulated in the media quite a bit. 

As for the beheaded babies...that claim is unproven even now and treating as fact rather than conjecture is a bit foolish. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Yes, that why nobody pays attention anymore. Then, they came out with new evidence (the teeth samples) but it gets debunked by dentist real quick too :gaycat7:

The videos coming out of Gaza are just so hard to watch....the amount of lifeless babies and children being pulled out of the rubble, mothers and fathers falling to their knees, helpless after loosing their children, a continuous cycle of death and despair day in and day out....may God end this for the sake of these people, it is too much for anyone to bare 💔 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I did check, Israel copied 1948 Deir Yassin massacre story. Many victims revealed most Israelis casualties comes from IDF their blindly crossfire which confirmed by IDF themselves. Israel doesn't care about hostage, it's not their priority and they publicly admit this. They reject the Palestinians prisoners exchange with the hostage. They refuse to ceasefire in fact more hostages died from IDF airstrike than killed by Hamas. How dare you to only speak after Oct.7 but remain silent when Israel committing genocide and ethnic cleansing since 1948! I suggest you check what happened for the last 75 years before you speak.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Well yes there have been several false or edited photos that've come out regarding the Oct 7th attack. That attack absolutely did happen, there is no denying it. But there is also no denying that a great deal of the photographs that've come out supposedly depicting it are actually photos of Gaza and the murder of Palestinians or just straight up manipulated images period. There are legitimate photos of the October 7 attacks, but there are just as many fakes and those fakes are what got circulated in the media quite a bit. 

As for the beheaded babies...that claim is unproven even now and treating as fact rather than conjecture is a bit foolish. 

All lies and wrong facts. 
shame on you, this is the same as denying the holocaust. 
Israel is saving the world from the terrorist HamasISIS. 
I got banned from the thread earlier this month for no reason, nothing that I posted justifies even a warning, and yet this thread is full of antisemitism, fake news, hatred towards Jews, Israelis, Israel, zionists and the IDF. This is a disgrace. 
Let’s all hope Israel succeeds in its mission to bring back the hostages that include elderly, babies(!!!) young children, women and men, disabled people and many more counting up to 242, which is 1st priority for them and the IDF. 

I STAND WITH ISRAEL AND ITS FIGHT AGAINST TERROR. 

• Thumbs Down 14

4 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

I got banned from the thread earlier this month for no reason, nothing that I posted justifies even a warning, and yet this thread is full of antisemitism, fake news, hatred towards Jews, Israelis, Israel, zionists and the IDF. This is a disgrace. 
Let’s all hope Israel succeeds in its mission to bring back the hostages that include elderly, babies(!!!) young children, women and men, disabled people and many more counting up to 242, which is 1st priority for them and the IDF. 

Well technically the IDF is very wrong for killing lots of innocent civilians in Gaza so you have to consider that as well.

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

Well technically the IDF is very wrong for killing lots of innocent civilians in Gaza so you have to consider that as well.

Most killings are terrorists and that’s a fact. There are civilian casualties and that’s as sad as the Israeli victims including children that were killed by HamasISIS rockets (targeted at civilians) over the years. 

• Thumbs Down 11

1 minute ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Yes, this thread is full of hatred of the IDF because the IDF is a terrorist group the same as Hamas is. They do the same thing Hamas does, so why should the IDF be viewed any differently than Hamas? Civilian murder is civilian murder. Child murder is child murder. If you engage in that, you're a terrorist. Hamas engages in it, and they're terrorists. The IDF engages in it, and they're terrorists. 

It isn't antisemitic to point out that Israel is commiting warcrimes. It isn't antisemitic to say that the IDF is a terrorist organization. It isn't antisemitic to say that Israel has no right to be doing to Palestine what they've been doing for decades

That has nothing to do with anyone in Israel being Jewish. Not a thing. Your continued insistence that any criticism towards Israel demonstrates a very clear lack of understanding in what is actually happening as well as a deeply dark disinterest in actually being educated on the matter. 

The hatred so many here hold for the actions of Israel is completely independent of the sizable Jewish population in Israel. Hell, the hatred so many here have for the actions of Israel has nothing to do with the citizens of Israel period but rather their genocidal government and terroristic military. 

It's very telling that so many people want to lump together all the people of Israel and treat them as one Jewish collective when the truth of the matter is that completely disregards the millions and millions of Jews all over the world who're staunchly anti-zionism. It's antisemitic in and of itself to speak of Israelis as one hive minded Jewish collective who somehow stands for and represents every action of the Israeli government. 

Israeli citizens don't like their government any more than the Free Palestine movement does. They protested the genocidal maniac that's in office loudly and clearly last year. 

You can't stand against terror and still support the IDF. Doesn't work that way. 

• Like 2

Just now, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Most killings are terrorists and that’s a fact. There are civilian casualties and that’s as sad as the Israeli victims including children that were killed by HamasISIS rockets (targeted at civilians) over the years. 

But that doesn't make what Israel is doing ok

Yes they are eliminating terrorists but at the end of the day, civilians are civilians and they are innocent and Israel should be condemned for it.

Just because the Hamas killed children or innocent civilians doesn't mean Israel should do the same.

• Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The ads are a hoot and holler though.

"Hamas shot this 90 year old holocaust surivior in the HEAD. DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?"

Like :deadbanana4:

They need a marketing intern or something because who is running these ads?!

I’ve gotten four different variations of this ad 

Truly unhinged embarrassing behavior :deadbanana2:

Just remember that any Hamas atrocity that Israel/IDF claims but refuses to show or provide any semblance of evidence of happening is an admission of an atrocity theyve committed. 

27 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Nearly 10,000 Palestinian civillians are dead. Thousands of children. Get that through your thick skull - whole families are being wiped out. How can you possibly justify this? How can you look at the bodies of kids torn apart and think that this is a justified path being forged by the IDF?

Israel had the power to choose other paths. It has the ability to negotiate the hostage release. It has the ability to conduct targeted, pinpoint military actions including using special forces etc. It had the ability to endure Hamas' bombardment while it does so thanks to Iron dome rendering them useless. Had it taken this path, it would have had the entire international community on it's side and it might even have won sympathy even from of the most ardent anti-Israel folks. 

Yet it chooses not to. Instead,  it chooses the path of brutality and revenge because it is run by right wing extremists who love genocide and because it enjoys unconditional support from individuals such as yourself who value some lives more than others.

I said on October 7th that Hamas' actions changed the moral landscape of this conflict - and that was true. But Israel's disproportionate response, and the resulting worst loss of life for Palestinians since the occupation began, have not only erased Israel's claim to victimhood around Oct 7 but also forever stained it in the annals of history.

Ceasefire now. I hope you get thread banned again :cm: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Delirious said:

But that doesn't make what Israel is doing ok

Yes they are eliminating terrorists but at the end of the day, civilians are civilians and they are innocent and Israel should be condemned for it.

Just because the Hamas killed children or innocent civilians doesn't mean Israel should do the same.

Did you read a comment of mine saying Israel should do the same as HamasISIS does? Really? 
and let’s face it, Israel isn’t breaking into people’s homes with intention of beheading babies. They simply don’t. HamasISIS does. So Israel anyways isn’t doing the same as HamasISIS does. 

The IDF and the US are working together to reduce and minimize civilians casualties and that’s why they were warned of the ground invasion almost two weeks in advance - so they can get away and not get hurt. israel does whatever it can to prevent targeting civilians. You can’t deny that. HAMASISIS is to blame for every civilian casualty. 
I feel sorry for them having elected HAMASISIS as their leader, that’s announced very clearly they only care for their terror tunnels and for the life of any of their civilians. 

ISRAEL targets ammunition and armed points that are hidden behind human Palestinian shields. 

HAMASISIS targets civilians. As simple as that. 

Edited by KUNTPERFECTA
  • Thumbs Down 7

1 minute ago, Nova_23 said:

Just remember that any Hamas atrocity that Israel/IDF claims but refuses to show or provide any semblance of evidence of happening is an admission of an atrocity theyve committed. 

I mean this is exactly why I posted the photographical evidence in this thread earlier no?

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Did you read a comment of mine saying Israel should do the same as HamasISIS does? Really? 
and let’s face it, Israel isn’t breaking into people’s homes with intention of beheading babies. They simply don’t. HamasISIS does. 

ISRAEL targets ammunition and armed points that are hidden behind human Palestinian shields. 

HAMASISIS targets civilians. As simple as that. 

Well you did say you stand with Israel which means you think what Israel is doing is ok.

I agree Israel has the right to eradicate Hamas and defend itself due to the events on Oct 7, though I absolutely do not agree with the ways they are doing it which has caused suffering and deaths for so many civilians. Like the constant bombings on areas with little regard for civilian life, that's absolutely is not ok.

What they should be doing instead is going into the tunnels instead. Yes, it is very risky and there will be a lot of casualties for the IDF but at least there will be a huge reduction in civilian deaths which is honestly all that matters.

The IDF has clearly shown that they do not care about civilian deaths in Palestine and it's unfortunate.

Edited by Delirious

10 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Well you did say you stand with Israel which means you think what Israel is doing is ok.

I agree Israel has the right to eradicate Hamas and defend itself due to the events on Oct 7, though I absolutely do not agree with the ways they are doing it which has caused suffering and deaths for so many civilians. Like the constant bombings on areas with little regard for civilian life, that's absolutely is not ok.

What they should be doing instead is going into the tunnels instead. Yes, it is very risky and there will be a lot of casualties for the IDF but at least there will be a huge reduction in civilian deaths which is honestly all that matters.

The IDF has clearly shown that they do not care about civilian deaths in Palestine and it's unfortunate.

Israel isn’t doing it all because of Oct. 7 alone. It’s for all the years and thousands of rockets that were shot at Israeli civilians, as I am sure you know, for over almost 20 years now. 

I stand with Israel, I will stand with Israel forever. Israel should stand firm against terror, as it seems nobody does that if it isn’t them. It’s just like how the world and the US fought against Al Qaeda. But unfortunately HamasISIS is controlling the Gaza Strip and the whole land. 

ISRAEL is eliminating HamasISIS in order to bring a new Palestinian leadership into Gaza and finally have peace between the nations once and for all. 

So yes, I STAND WITH ISRAEL and therefore I STAND FOR PEACE. 

Edited by KUNTPERFECTA
  • Thumbs Down 8

17 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

Literally not saying anything but don't you think it's creepy your username is the name of the music festival that most everyone ended up dead in on Oct 7 followed by _23 which is current year in which it happened? :redface:

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 11

IDF and US are “working together to reduce and minimize civilian deaths” with a scorched earth strategy? Well that’s a new one. 

4 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Israel isn’t doing it all because of Oct. 7 alone. It’s for all the years and thousands of rockets that were shot at Israeli civilians, as I am sure you know, for over almost 20 years now. 

I stand with Israel, I will stand with Israel forever. Israel should stand firm against terror, as it seems nobody does that if it isn’t them. It’s just like how the world and the US fought against Al Qaeda. But unfortunately HamasISIS is controlling the Gaza Strip and the whole land. 

ISRAEL is eliminating HamasISIS in order to bring a new Palestinian leadership into Gaza and finally have peace between the nations once and for all. 

So yes, I STAND WITH ISRAEL and therefore I STAND FOR PEACE. 

Peace is NOT killing innocent civilians though.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Literally not saying anything but don't you think it's creepy your username is the name of the music festival that most everyone ended up dead in on Oct 7 followed by _23 which is current year in which it happened? :redface:

They joined in December 2017 though 

• Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Well I guess it's time to ban you again because it's pretty clear that you are supporting current genocide + denying facts that IDF has abandoned the hostages, refuse to negotiate, reject ceasefire etc.

I STAND WITH PALESTINE AND ITS FIGHT AGAINST TERROR AND MODERN NAZI.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, Harrier said:

That is a very unfortunate coincidence especially since that member is a Hamas apologist :rip:

wait really?

• Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.