Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

If Israel didn’t have a missile defense system the casualties on the Israeli side would be a lot higher and I think that gets ignored. 

Not higher than Palestine though. 

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Not higher than Palestine though. 

I mean that’s obvious. It’s an unfair fight regardless and I’m aware of that, but some people don’t seem to acknowledge that Hamas is actively still trying to harm Israeli civilians. They just do not have the technology to do so because they’ve been handicapped by Israel. 

• Like 1

What is happening in the West Bank is abhorrent....and the Western media will continue to completely ignoring it because it doesn't fit into their 'war on Hamas' narrative

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dershowitz is a Democrat btw.

22 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Time for this heinous old man to croak! 

22 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

isn't this mummy a minor sex trafficker and Epstein defender?  

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Ksksklsksk do they think this will somehow make Muslim / Arab Americans forget that Genocide Joe is funding Israel :deadbanana4:

Like it’s so comical. Hopefully Kamala can find better clown makeup to hide her neck rings for the next PR video.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

What is happening in the West Bank is abhorrent....and the Western media will continue to completely ignoring it because it doesn't fit into their 'war on Hamas' narrative

This.

Also, I think the recent events made it absolutely clear that this is not a 'conflict' and not a 'war' but an assault and an aggression committed by a literal nuclear power against unarmed civilians living under occupation.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LazzyGrant said:

these pigs 

**** THIS **** UGHHH

14.3 billion … yet US citizens pay a fortune for college and access to healthcare 

:deadbanana:

Y’all better be at those protests 

Zionists in the quotes calling this a Muslim on Muslim crime again and bringing up antisemitism....

baby it's ethno -nationalism which is what you also partake in ....the victim complex goes crazy 

:deadbanana2:

And yeah, **** Pakistani govt. lol another military state that needs to be dismantled.

Funny how countries suddenly have billions lying around when it comes to war 

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naomi24 said:

Zionists in the quotes calling this a Muslim on Muslim crime again and bringing up antisemitism....

baby it's ethno -nationalism which is what you also partake in ....the victim complex goes crazy 

:deadbanana2:

And yeah, **** Pakistani govt. lol another military state that needs to be dismantled.

Pakistan outed Khan, the only leader that really gave af about the people and tried to assassinate him multiple times. They’re even trying to jail him now on some bs charge 

The West does not want Pakistan, a country with a significant amount of nukes and a strong military, to have any sort of influence on the world stage. Pakistan is also a strong ally of China and not to mention directly next to Iran. Pakistan was gaining strength until Khan was toppled 

That country is so easily manipulated because of corruption 

6 hours ago, Gaia said:

Israel is not going to be dissolved. The US would obviously back IDF completely cleansing Israel of Palestinians before they allow Israel to be dissolved. 

Then sounds like Americans (and other complicit Westerners) should recognize they have no place to feign outrage over what Palestinians do to survive. :michael:

Israel is a genocidal ethno-state. Its existence perpetuates genocide and apartheid.

If America works to keep Israel's system of genocide in place, Americans (and again other complicit Westerners) are at fault for the violence that occurs and have little room to condemn what unfolds in Palestine's fight for survival.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, baelani said:

spacer.png

Isn’t it just. 

Friendly reminder that 90% of those on ATRL who say discussing the regressiveness of the Quran is important are now oddly silent that 99% of violence occurring in this conflict is cause one group of people think a magical book gave them the right to do genocide.

Interesting I don't hear the same "religion of peace!" or "72 virgins and a goat!" retorts to people thinking some dude in the sky wants nothing more than for them to all live in a hot patch of desert 3,000 years later by any means necessary.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

FOURTEEN BILLION DOLLARS

i actually think i might go insane 

56 minutes ago, baelani said:

Pakistan outed Khan, the only leader that really gave af about the people and tried to assassinate him multiple times. They’re even trying to jail him now on some bs charge 

The West does not want Pakistan, a country with a significant amount of nukes and a strong military, to have any sort of influence on the world stage. Pakistan is also a strong ally of China and not to mention directly next to Iran. Pakistan was gaining strength until Khan was toppled 

That country is so easily manipulated because of corruption 

OT but I was reading the discussion about this by some Pakistani Twitter accounts ... All I can say is that despite their mutual hatred Indians and Pakistanis are so similar it's so funny... The same right wing sympathies, the rampant xenophobia and us vs. them rhetoric towards their minorities 

:celestial3:

1 hour ago, baelani said:

spacer.png

Like...when it comes to forgiving student loans US govt is suddenly penniless 

I'm glad people from the West are waking up to Israel's nefarious genocidal plans, but I lived in an arab country for 28 years and I've seen Israel commit war crimes against Palestinians/ bomb their schools/ demolish their homes my entire life and nothing has ever been done about it. It's never been this blatant and this bad but I have no hope of things ever getting better for Palestine :chick3:

Someone tell Israel/the IDF no matter how much money they pay to run ads trying to garner support on ATRL, twitter and other sites I frequent, I will never unsee the genocide they’re committing and will never support them. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.