• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

35 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

i’m sure they’ll claim the one Hamas guy was there this time around and that’s why they had to bomb it 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, baelani said:

The IDF cannot destroy Hamas because there will always be another Palestinian cause for resistance if the occupation by Israel still exists 

Netanyahu will not go until he has annexed Gaza. It’s clear he doesn’t support a two state solution and has always been in favour of a singular ethno-state. With the blind support of Western countries he’s more emboldened than ever 

As for what Israel should have done. Israel should have decided long ago not to illegally occupy Gaza and turn it into a prison with uninhabitable conditions. They are the sole reason for the destabilisation of that area. Israel should stop illegally occupying areas of Palestine and honour the agreement. 

In response to Oct 7th they should have sent in ground troops to retrieve the hostages. Israel has the 14th strongest military in the world. Gaza does not have an army. This would have been very achievable. Then from there they should have been open to a discussion about two state solution to end the madness as there’s no point continuing to occupy Gaza if it’s at that cost. Many other countries including the US have already offered ideas for two states to co-exist  

But no. The terrorist state wants bloodshed of innocents because that’s all it knows 

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/r1y31101m6

Hamas leader calls for Israel to be annihilated you cant have a two-state solution with either Hamas or Netanyahu in charge. 

Would love to know why people here love to downvote a article lol. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 10

Fat beast tried it and was swiftly clocked (as always)

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, shelven said:

I think I just had a stroke attempting to read this post.

That was probably the dumbest take ever in this almost 200 page thread. 
spacer.png

Edited by fememeist

14 hours ago, CottageHore said:

I really appreciate your taking the time to enlighten me. You don’t have to keep answering as I know I can go do my own research too and I will, but what would you suggest the US do about this? I know the US is supportive of Israel because they’re a huge military asset but ideally, how would the US use their power to end this genocide?

Cut off funding and use its influence to demand a ceasefire and diplomatic intervention to offer a one state solution. That's never going to happen though

59 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Cut off funding and use its influence to demand a ceasefire and diplomatic intervention to offer a one state solution. That's never going to happen though

A ceasfire which does really nothing but allow Hamas to get more rockets? Neither side really want a ceasfire, neither side really care about the innocent people. 

• Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

A ceasfire which does really nothing but allow Hamas to get more rockets? Neither side really want a ceasfire, neither side really care about the innocent people. 

You're against a ceasefire when Israel literally murdered hundreds of people yesterday? You're against A CEASEFIRE? The most basic of things that even PIERS MORGAN is advocating for? That was voted positively by 120 countries in the UN? That's what you're against? A CEASEFIRE. Never quote me again.

Edited by More Than A Melody

16 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

You're against a ceasefire when Israel literally murdered hundreds of people yesterday? You're against A CEASEFIRE? The most basic of things that even PIERS MORGAN is advocating for? That was voted positively by 120 countries in the UN? That's what you're against? A CEASEFIRE. Never quote me again.

I'm for a ceasefire if I thought it would accomplish anything, if a ceasefire's only accomplishment is to hold the violence only for it to resume in a week or month or w/e then it does not accomplish that much. Hamas will attack again and then Israel will respond, the countries that voted for a ceasefire are for more aid to enter a lot of those countries want Hamas gone too. Arguing for a ceasefire when neither Hamas nor Isreal wants one is quite pointless though.

Above you called for a one-state solution like imagine believing something so delusional is possible. After Hamas is destroyed and Isreal pull out of Gaza the USA should tell Isreal to remove the settlers from the West Bank and try to figure out a more long-term solution. With Both Hamas and netanyahu hopefully gone maybe something can happen. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I'm for a ceasefire if I thought it would accomplish anything, if a ceasefire's only accomplishment is to hold the violence only for it to resume in a week or month or w/e then it does not accomplish that much. Hamas will attack again and then Israel will respond, the countries that voted for a ceasefire are for more aid to enter a lot of those countries want Hamas gone too. Arguing for a ceasefire when neither Hamas nor Isreal wants one is quite pointless though.

A ceasefire saves lives....how is that not accomplishing anything?? And there is no road to humanitarian relief or a longterm solution for peace if there is no ceasefire first 

• Like 1

Just now, RihRihGirrrl said:

A ceasefire saves lives....how is that not accomplishing anything?? And there is no road to humanitarian relief or a longterm solution for peace if there is no ceasefire first 

It saves lives in the short term but prolongs the issue between both people, you're acting like Hamas wants a ceasefire when they don't so what other options are on the table? 

• Thumbs Down 2

idk if the context of this video is exactly what the tweet says (this account is not ultra reliable) but I don't think it needs much context anyway :skull:

EDIT: another source now

Edited by FlyPirate

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Above you called for a one-state solution like imagine believing something so delusional is possible. After Hamas is destroyed and Isreal pull out of Gaza the USA should tell Isreal to remove the settlers from the West Bank and try to figure out a more long-term solution. With Both Hamas and netanyahu hopefully gone maybe something can happen. 

What part of never quote me again wasn't clear? I don't have conversations with zionists.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

What part of never quote me again wasn't clear? I don't have conversations with zionists.

Yeah, stay in your bubble terrorist sympathiser. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

19 minutes ago, FOCK said:

It's good to see Isreali Jews standing up against the disgusting Zionist...we need more of this!!

• Like 1

Chair of the House Foreign Affairs Oversight SubCommittee^

Edit: corrected his actual committee role

Edited by ClashAndBurn

19 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Chair of the House Oversight Committee^

Are you fuckin serious!! Ugh I can't take these heinous people anymore!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.