• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

1 minute ago, ForgottenSoul said:

You literally have people in this thread and other threads saying Israel shouldn't exist and that Hamas are freedom fighters, so is that calling for Israeli people to be killed or something else? I'm honestly not sure if Israel was bombing Gaza pre-October 7th if you have some sources for that would like to know. 

It’s very clear you’re very very uneducated on this topic.

How about you go do your own research or even just read these thread and see all the atrocities that the state of Israel has committed on Palestinians not just in Palestine but other areas as well (Sabra and Shatilla massacre in the 80s) long before October 7th.

It’s on you to educate yourself but until then you have no right to call out those of us who are actually educated and aware of what’s going on. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, ForgottenSoul said:

You literally have people in this thread and other threads saying Israel shouldn't exist and that Hamas are freedom fighters, so is that calling for Israeli people to be killed or something else? I'm honestly not sure if Israel was bombing Gaza pre-October 7th if you have some sources for that would like to know. 

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/24/1201381201/an-israeli-military-raid-has-killed-two-palestinians-in-the-west-bank

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2023_Gaza–Israel_clashes

3 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

How about you go do your own research or even just read these thread and see all the atrocities that the state of Israel has committed on Palestinians not just in Palestine but other areas as well (Sabra and Shatilla massacre in the 80s) long before October 7th.

It’s on you to educate yourself but until then you have no right to call out those of us who are actually educated and aware of what’s going on. 

The Sabra and Shatila massacre refers to the 1982 killings of between 460 and 3,500 civilians—mostly Palestinians and Lebanese Shias—in the city of Beirut during the Lebanese Civil War. It was perpetrated by the Lebanese Forces, one of the main Christian militias in Lebanon, under the command of Lebanese politician Elie Hobeika. The killings were carried out in Beirut's Sabra neighbourhood and in the adjacent Shatila refugee camp. Two days earlier, on 14 September, Lebanese politician Bachir Gemayel had been assassinated, prompting the Phalangists to call for a revenge attack.

:confused:

I hope another country steps in & bombs the **** out of israel, just like they are doing. 

18 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

It's beyond parody at this point. 

Israel needs to be dissolved. Settlers and those sympathetic to settlers are materially invested in the occupation at this point. Every Palestinian home lost is an Israel home gained. Every dollar out of a Palestinian pocket is a dollar towards a life of luxury in Israel for settlers. Zionists like this user will defend the apartheid system for as long as there are legal avenues for the occupation to occur.

Users like this prove that Israelis and Palestinians can't co-exist until the parameters of a Jewish ethno-state are no longer in place. 

29 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

https://www.vox.com/world-politics/23921529/israel-palestine-timeline-gaza-hamas-war-conflict

36 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

My bad I was talking about since the most recent ceasefire 

I know quite a lot about this topic just not everything, which is why I asked for a source of something someone claimed instead of just rebuking it or believing it? 

You can call that uneducated I call that wanting to know more about a subject and obviously not knowing everything.

36 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Thanks. Do you have anything from May 2023 until October 7th? I have read that an uptick in violence was happening Im guessing that was mainly in the west bank but maybe Gaza also. 

29 minutes ago, VilsonMuqa said:

I hope another country steps in & bombs the **** out of israel, just like they are doing. 

I mean Hamas are trying to do that with 100 rockets a day.

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's beyond parody at this point. 

Israel needs to be dissolved. Settlers and those sympathetic to settlers are materially invested in the occupation at this point. Every Palestinian home lost is an Israel home gained. Every dollar out of a Palestinian pocket is a dollar towards a life of luxury in Israel for settlers. Zionists like this user will defend the apartheid system for as long as there are legal avenues for the occupation to occur.

Users like this prove that Israelis and Palestinians can't co-exist until the parameters of a Jewish ethno-state are no longer in place. 

Wrong I support a two-state solution I don't support Isreal being dissolved, what Isreal needs to do is get out of West Bank and Gaza. What Hamas needs to do is to stop being Iran's dog and think about the future of their people but they are too busy living a good life in Qatar. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

I hope Hamas get completely destroyed at least

You do realise that if Hamas gets wiped out (which I don’t think will happen any time soon since their leader is running operations from Qatar) another angrier more aggressive militant group will pop up 

And say that Hamas is out of the picture. Why does Israel continue to illegally occupy the West Bank and oppress people over there too? There’s no Hamas in West Bank yet 120 people have been killed there since Oct 7th and settlers are pushing people out of their homes protected by the IDF stating it’s a new nakba

https://euobserver.com/world/157631

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, baelani said:

You do realise that if Hamas gets wiped out (which I don’t think will happen any time soon since their leader is running operations from Qatar) another angrier more aggressive militant group will pop up 

And say that Hamas is out of the picture. Why does Israel continue to illegally occupy the West Bank and oppress people over there too? There’s no Hamas in West Bank yet 120 people have been killed there since Oct 7th and settlers are pushing people out of their homes protected by the IDF stating it’s a new nakba

https://euobserver.com/world/157631

Im guessing IDF destroy Hamas and then pull out at least that means from their perspective a big force of trained terrorists are destroyed and all the tunnels and weapons etc.. are gone. netanyahu will hopefully be gone after that and maybe some sort of deal can happen but who knows Palestine people are angry which is justified. 

Can I ask you something though what should Israel have done in response to Hamas? 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Seeing these videos really makes it easy to know which side is being oppressed. Certainly not the one having the time to make TikToks? 😬

And its the way they always make their children part of it for me. The level of brainwashing/indoctrination is so scary :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Evil, souless, hateful! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Seeing these videos really makes it easy to know which side is being oppressed. Certainly not the one having the time to make TikToks? 😬

And its the way they always make their children part of it for me. The level of brainwashing/indoctrination is so scary :deadbanana4:

They are scum. It’s not something to joke about. 

• Like 2

I hope the world sees these tiktok challenges and are exposed to the way Isreali citizens are emboldened to harass, humiliate, violate, and expell Palestinians from their homes.....thank God for social media because Lord knows Western media would never talk about this 

Egypt will allow passage for 81 injured Palestinians through the Rafah boarder to get treatment in Egypt 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

2 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Egypt will allow passage for 81 injured Palestinians through the Rafah boarder to get treatment in Egypt 

Hopefully they get the treatment they need, but we all know Israel’s not letting them back in.

So i got thread banned for calling someone a zionist :rip:

but they continue to post in here… :biblionana:

Edited by airplane

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoul said:

You literally have people in this thread and other threads saying Israel shouldn't exist and that Hamas are freedom fighters, so is that calling for Israeli people to be killed or something else? I'm honestly not sure if Israel was bombing Gaza from 3 May 2023 to October 7th(ceasfire period) if you have some sources for that would like to know.

You're talking about me. I called them a resistance group, not freedom fighters. That is what Hamas is. A resistance group. The "terrorist" label is simply a fearmongering one the west uses to target Muslims (and other "scary" BIPOC) into making people think of them as big bad monsters. They did it with Malcolm X, the Black Panthers, even f*cking Martin Luther King. Nelson Mandela went to F*CKING PRISON. He was ALSO called a terrorist

I'm not saying Hamas is the reincarnation of MLK or Mandela, don't get me wrong. I think the extreme actions they took on October 7 were atrocious, but they were not "terrorist." As much as 85% of Hamas are Palestinian children whose parents were killed by airstrikes by Israel. Their attacks are literally a way to resist the conditions in which Palestinian people have been forced to live for 75 f*cking years. Grow some f*cking empathy. You can be against their specific actions and think they were brutal and not call them terrorists, not say they're the source of all world evil, not believe that they did it for absolutely no reason and with no provocation.

I've been asking this to every single person who goes on and on about Hamas when we're witnessing the abhorrent way Israel is behaving: WHAT. WOULD. YOU. DO.

What would you do if your parents were killed by Israeli bombs?

What would you do if they limited your water supply?

What would you do if you weren't allowed to go anywhere?

What would you do if the actions of a government limited the availability of jobs and condemned you and your loved ones to a life of poverty and hunger?

What would you do if this had been the way you and your people live for 75 years while your next door neighbor country does not have to deal with any of this? And they were the ones causing it for absolutely NO valid reason?

What would you do? Don't tell me what you wouldn't do. Tell me what you WOULD do? Because all actions you might describe will be classified as "terrorist" by the Israelis.

The Israel Ambassador to the UN once took A F*CKING ROCK to a security council in the UN to complain about Palestinians and how victimized Israel was. I'm not even joking:

Battle-for-Palestine_.jpg

Apparently Palestinians can't even THROW A ROCK, that's a terrorist attack, but Israel can carpet bomb their entire territory, and that's "Israel's right to defend itself".

That's why. No, Hamas is not a terrorist organization. Any other questions??

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

Reddit has to be kidding me because I got a "violent" content warning for saying that i personally believe anybody being pro-israel rn should be locked up in a room without internet like the citizens of Gaza on Sunday.

Mind you it was in a discussion where i was asking anime fans not to make fuckass Attack on Titan memes about the conflict. :rip::rip::rip:

2 hours ago, ForgottenSoul said:

You literally have people in this thread and other threads saying Israel shouldn't exist and that Hamas are freedom fighters, so is that calling for Israeli people to be killed or something else? I'm honestly not sure if Israel was bombing Gaza from 3 May 2023 to October 7th(ceasfire period) if you have some sources for that would like to know.

Oh fine I will bite the bait

A Terrorist : (OXFORD dictionary)

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Oct 7, 2023 was an attack by Hamas on Israeli civilians and they have also committed some more attacks like these in the past since their formation.

So yes, Hamas is a terrorist organisation by definition and are declared as such by the international governments, which I believe is fine. Extremist violence on civilians should never be justified in a lawful setting.

THAT being said.

IDF is NOT a terrorist organisation in name, but their actions towards Palestinian civilians are also similar- unlawful violence and intimidation. Plus they were also made from combining past Israeli "terrorist" groups with the Israeli army.

Israel as the STATE shouldn't exist is not the same as Israeli people shouldn't exist. If you think that the only way Israel cant exist is by killing all Israelis (or by some extension, all jews) then I must say your brain is full of some genocidal rhetoric yourself- drink water and go to sleep.

Edited by naomi24

Israel is not going to be dissolved and there’s growing sympathy for Palestinians but you’d struggle to get support for dissolving Israel as a country. Won’t happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.