• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

4 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Still trying to wrap my head around the basic idea that according to most of you guys Israelis should basically be kicked out of their homes

...do you mean homes built in the West Bank? If you support a two state solution, that includes giving back stolen land that even the UN agrees belongs to the Palestinian people. Are you claiming people support total expulsion of Israelis? That Zionists take Palestinian liberation and the end of apartheid to mean expulsion - even when polling amongst Palestinians shows little hunger for such - is extremely insidious.

That is the kind of word game that Israeli ethnocentrists do to garner support. You say:

"Our position is not radical! We just acknowledge that Israel has a right to exist*!"

*- "If Israel does not cover land we consider our religious homeland and allows for continued expansion and is not allowed to artificially always be 51% Jewish, then it is NOT Israel cause Israel must be an explicitly Jewish state!"

When people hear a country has the right to exist, they don't assume such also means their country has a right to exist as a theocratic ethno-state with expanding borders. Why demand an Israel where ethnic supremacy and fundamentalism is law? Why does a secular and actually democratic Israel that allows for co-existence not have any appeal?

4 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Yeah yeah I've heard all about it, CNN are liars, AP basically the most highly regarded publication - liars! add all of western media on top of that, Biden is a liar, US intelligence? liars, Israelis liars of course, anyone I forgot?

I guess the only ones giving the truth out there is Al Jazeera with its direct links to Hamas? or random tweets off the internet?

Great vetted information you all live off of.

The BBC and Channel 4 are funded by Saudi Arabia now? Huh? When Western outlets don't support your conclusions, you just write them off? :skull: Sundown on Sun City, indeed.

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 14

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

2. State they're "removing all of their Jew friends on social media"

This is such a cruel lie to make, especially when your average Zionist yells: "Israel is not an apartheid state!!! Look at all the Israeli Arabs who live in our borders!!" :toofunny3:

The user you're trying to lie on is an Israeli Arab whose actual post talked of how he had to hide his social media because he increasingly saw even friends and coworkers become aggressive and hostile to anyone expressing support for minimizing violence on Gaza and who were touting explicitly anti-Arab racism.

I guess Israeli Arabs allegedly being evidence Israel is not a racist state become useless props when the supremacy angle of an ethno-state re-garners full public support.

A person can be vulnerable on the internet and yet you'll slander them in their moment of vulnerability of seeing people they care about preach rhetoric that scares them and makes them afraid for their safety as the government they live under - the one you're preaching as "democratic" - is considering jail time for "those who support Palestine"? You're an awful human and your "hmmm all sides have to be wrong in some way! I am very smart! Centrism is inherently correct!" hot takes are not only immature but wildly misinformed. I would have deleted my account after attributing the largest terror attack in the modern history of the West to the wrong ******* group. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Free healthcare, homeless, unemployment etc. but here we are

The way he talks about war like an investment. A complete idiot.

2 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

What is this flop attempt at making a point, lowkey doxxing me?

This is the last time I'm going to engage, but this is the same kind of slandering as the above user did. Doxx you? :skull: By remembering your own post denying apartheid?

You: "I will NOT stand for anti-Western rhetoric! The West is why there are human rights!"

Me: "I'm not sure someone who explicitly posted on this forum denying Israel is an apartheid state cares about human rights, especially when said person tried to frame themselves as an expert on South African apartheid, despite being white and benefitting in the very example they claim firsthand knowledge of what apartheid is."

You: "......AND HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM SOUTH AFRICAN?"

On 3/1/2023 at 8:29 PM, HungryByTheBuffet said:

as a South African Israeli who's mom quite literally grew up in the apartheid in the late 50s throughout, I can tell you the current situation is not the same as there are no "winners" from this situation right now, only losers and the government.

We went back & forth in the thread mentioned? :skull: If you can't remember a post you made this year, makes sense why you are more than happy to ignore that Palestinian deaths have out-sized Israeli deaths 20 to 1 throughout this occupation. :deadbanana4:

I just asked a simple question. Are human rights being valued by Israel? If not, then what's the point of your argument? Israel is supreme by virtue of being a "Western" nation?

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 4

I find it interesting how in recent days where it’s really really clear the people are for Palestine, the USA is lumping Israel with Ukraine. I wonder why. 

Suddenly the issue is Israel/Ukraine vs Hamas/Russia. They’ve spun the narrative into this because people weren’t buying the others. 

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

5, 6, 7, 8 — Israel is a terrorist state.

1iNyWVA.gif

I’m going to a protest later today and I CANNOT wait to shout this from my the bottom of my heart 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

The users here saying this thread has turned into a major antisemitic cesspool know what they are doing. Pay them no mind. No one here is being antisemitic. Antisemitism is a huge problem globally still, but DON'T let anyone try to convince you that antizionism = antisemitism.  

To neoliberals and necons, any criticism of Israel for being a disgusting government=“antisemitism”. 

it’s like me when I say I hate the CCP. That doesn’t mean I hate Chinese people. It’s a cop out and nothing more 

• Like 3

Lol at the attempted character assassination against me. Rot.

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

This whole thread if anything just proves how much the state of Israel is still needed in the world today

😂😂😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nova_23 said:

Context and perspective is always important. They’ve let aid in. 20 trucks in  for 2 million plus people is not aid.

Maybe they should protest Egypt for only letting in 20 trucks 🤷

• Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Ah yes, because I'm sure Israel gave them the approval to send in as many trucks as they wanted, right?

Also, thanks for giving my post a thumbs down. Says all I need to know about you.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Quick, remind the class how many trucks Israel let in. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The IDF is a terrorist organization funded by the Israeli State and the West. That’s how they should be referred to from now on. One of the most evil organizations to ever exist. 

• Thanks 5

What's happening is absolutely vile, I'm sick to my stomach

Western countries are really showing their asses by enabling (and funding) Israel's heinous crimes. I mean they ALWAYS have but they're definitely taking it to another level here 

Edited by Ghiles
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I want to personally thank everyone who is fighting side by side with the liberation of my people and majority of my family in Palestine. Although what we are seeing, and have been seeing for decades is appalling, it is really sad that I have to say I was lucky to be born in the West Bank and not Gaza. At this point, there is a good chance I would be stuck in Gaza and either barely surviving or killed already. Although I am lucky enough to be living in the US now (or unlucky enough, considering how much of a capitalist genocidal hellhole this country has become), I am trying to check in with my family in the West Bank as much as possible to see how everyone is doing. They are terrified and don't expect this to end anytime soon, and expect more violence and deaths to rack up in their area.

I wish the best for you and your family and friend and i am so sorry for the things you probably read in this thread from people justifying the ethnic cleansing of your people. Palestine will be free.

Edited by Nicholai
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Unemployed people in Warsaw, Poland

Hundreds of thousands of unemployed people in London, England

Unemployed people in Turkey!

Unemployed people in Sydney, Australia

Unemployed people in Jordan

Unemployed people in Birmingham, England

Unemployed people in Barcelona, Spain

Unemployed people in Kerala, India

Unemployed people in Adelaide, Australia

Unemployed people in Egypt

Unemployed people in Mombasa, Kenya

Unemployed people in Edinburgh, Scotland

Unemployed people in Marawi City, Philippines

Unemployed people in Pakistan!

Unemployed people in Milan, Italy

Unemployed people in Dublin, Ireland

Unemployed people at Harvard University!

Unemployed people in New York

Unemployed people in Columbia

Unemployed people in Seoul, Korea, and Montevideo, Uruguay

Unemployed people in Mumbai, India

Unemployed people in Amsterdam, Netherlands

Unemployed people in Cardiff, Wales

Unemployed people in Texas

Unemployed people in France

Unemployed people in Minneapolis

Unemployed people in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Unemployed people in Chicago, Iraq, Morocco, Canada, Norway, Belgium, Japan, Indonesia, Madrid, Malaysia

Unemployed people in Germany

Unemployed people in LA

Unemployed people in Rome, Italy

Unemployed people in the United Nations

The projecting is very funny. You're commenting here too, aren't you?

Thank you queen for clocking them! :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nova_23 said:

I find it interesting how in recent days where it’s really really clear the people are for Palestine, the USA is lumping Israel with Ukraine. I wonder why. 

Suddenly the issue is Israel/Ukraine vs Hamas/Russia. They’ve spun the narrative into this because people weren’t buying the others. 

That tweet is giving major Bush/Iraq teas :priceless: Joe Biden is such a moron

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.