Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Was reading one of Croatia's biggest news outlets about the bombing and I was actually surprised how their bias changed against Israel in a span of a week. They wrote something in the vein of "Hamas said that Israel did it and they had not changed their viewpoint, meanwhile, we are bringing you now the 8th version coming from Israel in the last 24 hours. It's tough to pick a side." Nice to see this tbh.

• Like 5

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

We can all throw sh*t about the worst of the “pro-“ or “anti-“ side. A 6 year old Palestinian-American boy was murdered by a “pro-Israel” white man ffs. 

Devolving into “you can’t criticise Israel because some people are Nazis” is plainly intellectually dishonest. You can be against apartheid and against anti-Semitism. Educate yourself on Jewish anti-apartheid activists like Denis Goldberg. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Biden embarrassing himself and the US voting against the UNO proposal to make humanitarian pauses to bring aid to Palestinian civilians. In foreign policy, Democrats and Republicans are exactly the same. 

• Like 15
  • Thumbs Down 1

Is the military ground invasion going to increase the deaths of Palestinians? Will Israel at least stop shooting airstrikes by then?

Edited by Aristotle

American news keeps saying Hamas misfired a rocket into the hospital parking lot but the hospital is still intact. Neither Hamas or Israel is taking ownership for it. I don’t know what to believe. The information coming from both sides is so confusing :psyduck:

23 minutes ago, Capris Groove said:

Biden embarrassing himself and the US voting against the UNO proposal to make humanitarian pauses to bring aid to Palestinian civilians. In foreign policy, Democrats and Republicans are exactly the same. 

these resolutions are BS anyway and their highly ineffective. Biden literally just did it without them and blocked these countries of any credit they were hoping to receive if these politically driven useless resolutions were to pass. 

Edited by kawk

13 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Will the military ground invasion going to increase the deaths of Palestinians?

Of course it will, do you think IDF will just let them peacefully exist especially after HAMAS actions? It's going to get very, VERY dark, even darker than now

13 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Will Israel at least stop shotting airstrikes by then?

They can do both at the same time to increase the efficiency

Edited by Flomik

1 hour ago, chhalamars said:

I just want to say that the left has exposed itself as antisemitic and apologists of terror groups. I want nothing to do with it. Enough. 

You know what you’re actually right. The left (dems and left leaning governments) has grouped Jewish people with Israeli’s and are now telling anyone who condemns Israeli’s that their anti-semitic but I don’t know about you but lumping a whole group of people together and associating them with the actions of a country seems kinda racist to me. Also supporting the IDF, a group currently terrorizing Palestinians, is wild you’re right. I can’t believe they’re doing this and you’re right I refuse to support Biden and co after this.  

But wait were you talking about left leaning people who are rightfully calling out others for calling them anti semitic for criticizing Israel because shocking we don’t group Jewish people with the state of Israel and not standing for a genocide? 

Can you clarify which stance you’re talking about? 

*sarcasm* 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Of course it will, do you think IDF will just let them peacefully exist especially after HAMAS actions? It's going to get very, VERY dark, even darker than now

Hamas actions are not the reason Israel is carpet bombing Gaza.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

If they do both at the same time it will definitively increase the deaths of Palestinians.

I believe the death toll by airstrikes is bigger than the military. So if they stop dropping airstrike during the ground invasion maybe the death toll will not increase in the same route as the past days, especially of children. 

3 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Hamas actions are not the reason Israel is carpet bombing Gaza.

You're also correct. The truth is that after terrorizing Palestinians for decades, a lot of them don't really care who's HAMAS and who's not anymore, and the recent actions is just an excuse for a massacre that is going to happen if the ground invasion happens.

Edited by Flomik
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

You're also correct. The truth is that after terrorizing Palestinians for decades, a lot of them don't really care who's HAMAS and who's not anymore, and the recent actions is just an excuse for a massacre that is going to happen if the ground invasion happens.

Yes. "Excuse" is the correct word.

The massacre has just started. I do think they allowed the Hamas attack to have an excuse to flatten Gaza, and the West will simply allow it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 10/9/2023 at 6:23 PM, Rebel Lion said:

They paid billions to Palestine through Iran "in exchange for prisoners.

Please cite your source. 

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

This never happened. The Left was able to acknowledge the attack by Hamas on Israel and its brutality while also highlighting that this is the result of an oppressive occupation which has disproportionally harmed Palestinians.

Is this the same "left" that is already denying rape of women and murder of babies in this very page? :skull: you're right about one thing, the left has nothing to do with, there are equal amounts of pro-Hamas/fans of Israelis getting murdered both on the extreme left and the extreme right, it's why this stance is already being compared with QAnon and the likes, since it's mostly based on conspiracies such as "the videos and photos are A.I generated" "The US president is lying alongside Israel" "The eyewitness are lying" etc etc while basing their actual opinions on tweets with no sources.

Anyway, on another note, not surprised to see the many innocent Palestinian civilians who died just yesterday in that hospital not mourned anymore the second it was confirmed Israel did not cause it, ig it's all about who did what for you guys rather than actual human lives, but it's a fun and good time talking about things you'll never have to live through while innocent are dying.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 10

10 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Ugh!! He's quite literally the most spineless and dangerous Netanyahu enabler we've had as a President thus far! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.