Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

1 minute ago, Monster Megamind said:

Even the establishment is starting to backtrack, people don’t want another war. Hell even CNN is starting to give more air time to the Palestinian plight after yesterday

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

3 minutes ago, welham said:

And I actually disagree that Biden's canceled meeting with Arab leaders was a wasted opportunity. As other users have mentioned, the main goal of the meeting was to prevent escalation and protect Israeli interests, providing only lip service to Palestinian suffrage. All the Arab leaders are spineless cowards who tow in line with almost anything that U.S. orders, but even they saw the writing on the wall and did not want to be publicly crucified by their people. No matter what facts come out of the hospital story, anger and contempt will haunt every single Arab leader that stands with Israel. For all they care, allowing Israel to mercilessly bombard the Gazan population + order the evacuation was enough reason to demand immediate ceasefire; creating the circumstances which allowed the hospital bombing to happen from either side only mounted these calls, and immediate response from Arab leaders would be demanded. 

What the cancelation shows is that the U.S. is losing face and influence in the region, with local populations getting radicalized against Americans to this degree for the first time since the post 9/11 wars. This is an abysmal failure on Biden's part (especially allowing Blinken to go around the ME publicly fangirling over Israel), and no Arab leader wants to be a part of it. They would much rather enjoy stability at home, pay lip-service to their constituents to "validate" their anger and maybe call them a bit, then put more pressjre on Israel to end its disastrous, chaotic campaign that is spreading instability in the region. Instability at home is the biggest threat to these Arab leaders. 

Still negotiations have not been done to supply fuel to Gaza. Biden would've facilitated that. Otherwise Gaza will literally stop functioning. 

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Even the establishment is starting to backtrack, people don’t want another war. Hell even CNN is starting to give more air time to the Palestinian plight after yesterday

It's still a developing situation. As soon as the speaker is elected, Israel funding is going to sail through congress in a jiffy. Neocons are getting itchy for another war.

OMG THEYRE BOMBING GAZA NOW

HEAVY AIRSTRIKE OMG

PLS PLS GOD SAVE THOSE SOULS I BEG OF YOU 

OMMMG 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Just now, Redstreak said:

The rumors of a proposed $100b military aid package to Israel are going to be a harder sell to the public - not the lobbyist bought politicians - after the hospital bombing. Radical individualism is what drives most Americans to rank foreign policy very low on their own personal interests and reasons for voting, but the flip side of such is that Americans are easily fatigued by exposure to foreign conflicts (even when many should be aware it is not foreign due to being funded by their tax dollars) and reactive to large aid packages.

Such moves require huge general sentiment, a la post 9/11. Each new atrocity by Israel moves the general consciousness away from that. 

• Like 1

Reposts do not equal endorsement, but I’m just going to leave this here. I’ll also note she was in the front row of the Democrats during the Jim Jordan nomination process so she’s clearly not shirking any public defense on this. :coffee2: 

23 hours ago, Carter said:

the only thing that wont die is palestine 

FUME. 

well, if hamas keeps bombing their own people.. :shakeno:

absolutely shameful that people mmediately jumpet at israel again.. :rip:

• Thumbs Down 13

13 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

I only got the chance to read your last two paragraphs as I was scrolling up and saw your apology but will read the rest here shortly however i think i speak for every poster on here who says please continue to post and please use this platform as an opportunity to express how you really feel. 

Again I am so sorry you are going through this. Believe it or not everyday I come to these forums to make sure you’ve engaged on here so at least I know you’re okay. Please stay safe ❤️

Thank you so much for the kind words. It brings me comfort that my people are seen, heard, and defended. I'm lucky in that I don't face what Gazans are experiencing right now. Whatever mental and emotional struggles I am facing now are nothing to what they must be experiencing now, not to mention the material conditions they're under. Yesterday I remembered that winter is literally coming soon enough, and there will be no shelter for most people even if the bombings stop now. What many called home is now rubble, and I might lose my mind even more seeing what would happen to them under extreme weather.

This is a general plea to everyone here: if you can donate even just one dollar, ANYTHING, please do. I can't speak om behalf of Gazans, but I'd like to think they would be thankful.

I'll be trying to withdraw from further conversations in effort to engage with the news + social media less and less for the sake of my sanity. I might try to stick to just viewing and reacting to thread replies here every now and then. I just hope that another humanitarian disaster would not happen and break it.

Again, thank you for the wishes, and for the efforts at combating Isr*eli prop*ganda in this thread :heart2:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

well, if hamas keeps bombing their own people.. :shakeno:

absolutely shameful that people mmediately jumpet at israel again.. :rip:

oh look, a clown :clown:

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CroNich said:

oh look, a clown :clown:

clownish is to cry american propaganda for 110 pages, but taking the words of a terror organisation, alike to the islamic state, as the truth :skull:

this thread is a huge conspiracy echo chamber at this point.

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 8

25 minutes ago, welham said:

And I actually disagree that Biden's canceled meeting with Arab leaders was a wasted opportunity. As other users have mentioned, the main goal of the meeting was to prevent escalation and protect Israeli interests, providing only lip service to Palestinian suffrage. All the Arab leaders are spineless cowards who tow in line with almost anything that U.S. orders, but even they saw the writing on the wall and did not want to be publicly crucified by their people. No matter what facts come out of the hospital story, anger and contempt will haunt every single Arab leader that stands with Israel. For all they care, allowing Israel to mercilessly bombard the Gazan population + order the evacuation was enough reason to demand immediate ceasefire; creating the circumstances which allowed the hospital bombing to happen from either side only mounted these calls, and immediate response from Arab leaders would be demanded. 

What the cancelation shows is that the U.S. is losing face and influence in the region, with local populations getting radicalized against Americans to this degree for the first time since the post 9/11 wars. This is an abysmal failure on Biden's part (especially allowing Blinken to go around the ME publicly fangirling over Israel), and no Arab leader wants to be a part of it. They would much rather enjoy stability at home, pay lip-service to their constituents to "validate" their anger and maybe call them a bit, then put more pressjre on Israel to end its disastrous, chaotic campaign that is spreading instability in the region. Instability at home is the biggest threat to these Arab leaders. 

You’ve pretty much nailed it :clap3:

I was actually going to say if the protests last night around the Arab world were huge, had Biden come to Jordan you better believe every single Arab would have been marching in the streets. 

15 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Reposts do not equal endorsement, but I’m just going to leave this here. I’ll also note she was in the front row of the Democrats during the Jim Jordan nomination process so she’s clearly not shirking any public defense on this. :coffee2: 

In light of American intelligence supporting the IDF's line, I imagine Rashida will be facing a rebuke from party leaders. She'd possibly be looking at removal from Congress if the House were even a functional body at the moment :skull: 

1 minute ago, Brunette Ambition said:

clownish is to cry american propaganda for 110 pages, but taking the words of a terror organisation, alike to the islamic state, as the truth :skull:

What’s truly clownish is to be wasting time in your precious short life to come on a pop-culture full of gays to defend a bunch old straight white men who are literally trying to commit genocide to an entire nation of people, most of which are children. WAKE THE **** UP. 

Like these people really be trying to start beef with literally world history. You look like a heartless idiot. :ace:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CroNich said:

What’s truly clownish is to be wasting time in your precious short life to come on a pop-culture full of gays to defend a bunch old straight white men who are literally trying to commit genocide to an entire nation of people, most of which are children. WAKE THE **** UP. 

Like these people really be trying to start beef with literally world history. You look like a heartless idiot. :ace:

once illiterate, always illiterate. 

all i can say, blood is thicker than water and it shows. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CroNich said:

.. hundreds of innocent people died yesterday because hamas used them as human shields AGAIN.

• Thumbs Down 13

Just now, Brunette Ambition said:

.. hundreds of innocent people died yesterday because hamas used them as human shields AGAIN.

your government didn’t even claim its HAMAS so can you shut the **** up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

once illiterate, always illiterate. 

all i can say, blood is thicker than water and it shows. 

Girl…. What, was that a read on me or them? 

Edited by CroNich

6 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Girl…. What

girl not you, i meant @Brunette Ambition

you can tell they still have their nazi tendencies after all of those years  

girl you’re a nazi no matter how many times you report me!!!

Edited by Carter
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, bjorn said:

Please god save these children!! 

That poor baby :chick3: 

Good Luck American getting Trump as new president. Conservative won't vote Biden for sure, meanwhile the way him handling this conflict definitely will piss off many leftist liberal woke people who are main core of his supporters :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Just now, CroNich said:

Well most people here defend a bunch of islamic terrorists using the cause of palestinians for their bigger jihad cause and war against humanity.  It's not like that sounds better. Or they defend the right to destroy a nation too.

Jewish are a population has been abused killed and tortured for centuries in history both from christians and islamic but seems you don't care about their rights to find a place where they can live in peace. 

The governement of Israel Is praticing crimes and the post 1967 occupations of Palestinians territories should be illegal and the territories should be back to palestinians. 

The only solution Is a two state thing in respect of post war agreements. This Is where most of the populations and intellectuals from both sides are. 

But sadly religious fanatism in both sides seems to Always prevail. We all should just believe in peace and both state can exist in peace. And asking the world Nations can work on that, not on destroying One of hem .

The actual israeli governement is criminal and Hamas i terrorist organization that use the palestinian cause for the jihad cause and to create tactics to always create tension in the aerea, between the palestinian population to destroy any possibilities of trusting between the 2 populations. Who ever talks only about western propaganda and not of jihadist propaganda and how It used their own populations It's sick and hates these population too. Cause this Will never be a way can give them peace and stability. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

This is not even the made up story your precious genocide state is claiming. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

Jewish are a population has been abused killed and tortured for centuries in history both from christians and islamic

islam wasn’t in europe when the holocaust happened, so its funny how european jews is repeating history 

the only one suffering is the palestinians

you can’t solve ur genocide by doing it to another nation. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.