• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Israel wants us to believe that Hamas had a bomb that could cause that kind of destruction and decided to drop it on a hospital in Gaza and not on some city in Israel. Got it. 

• Like 10

The dislikes to a post that just say both states can exist (something most of the populations agree with) as previous  armistices already decided. And there Is no need to occupy other territories and there Is no need to destroy another state.

:ninja:

Israel will never be destroyed and Palestine needs the territory It was assigned in the agreements with others arabic states in the region in 1949. So Israel has to liberate all the occupied post 1949 territories. 

This seems the only peaceful solution to me. 

Cause again Israel will never be destroyed and Palestine deserves the territory were decided after world war II by organizations of all the states, including arabic (After wars and conflicts negoziazions and agreements  Is what happens in the world since 5K Years ago). It's possible to dream agreements can be reached and this conflict that only has been there for religious differences (and fanatismo)  can end.

If this Is controversial put all the down votes you want and continue to dream One of the 2 states has to be destroyed or can exist anymore. 

Peace and agreements in the same way have happened in the history of making in other millions of territories around the globe Is what i Hope for. If you Hope for destruction good for you (but **** of too :heart:

:ninja:

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Not just that but most Americans have been fed the lie that Hamas beheaded Isreali babies

Yeah, honestly that initial Hamas attack got the most publicity out of anything. It was very shocking and a lot of emphasis was put on the kids. It's very difficult to surpass that initial shock. So most will likely stay pro-Israel out of sympathy for the terrorist attack.

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

So maybe what the American public think is or isn't justified resistance is irrelevant.

American public is not the end-all-be-all by any means (we are quite illiterate - including myself - on international issues), but people in this thread aren't seeming to understand that American hatred of Islam is still VERY high. It may not be as blatant as in the past, but if you were to ask an average America "Who is America's biggest enemy" they'd probably answer Russia or Islamic Terrorists/ISIS.

I completely understand the anger when someone comes in from a neutral standpoint (like myself) that isn't pro-Palestinian. But 9/11 is a national day of remembrance for us. Every single year Americans remember what an Islamic terrorist group did to the US. It's labeled the worst day in American history. So hearing an Islamic terrorist group brutally killed over 1,000 Israelis immediately and likely permanently rooted the American public to sympathize with Israel. Everything they do will be seen as a retaliation to the Hamas attack and not just ethnic cleansing or genocide.

You can blame Israel and American media, I'm not saying that's not true, but that damage is done. This is seen as Israel fighting an Islamic terrorist group so the American public will side with Israel.

Additionally, most Americans hate the US involvement in EVERYTHING. General consensus (from personal experience) is we need to stay out of people's business and fix our own issues. Many did not want involvement in Ukraine and many do not want any involvement in a Middle Eastern war. It puts the politicians in a difficult position and it's why all of their messages are either "playing both fields" or very vague and not directly defending Palestine.

• Like 2

Oh welp I guess we should brace ourselves :deadbanana4:

The community notes simply exposed his lie. How do you sleep Zionist genocide supporters?

From a few days ago, IDF MK84 bombs equipped with JDAM guidance:

Comparison between US made JDAM bomb and Gaza Hospital attack:

Would like to see more analysis, but can Hamas or Islamic Jihad rockets make that sound and cause that amount of damage?

31 minutes ago, Gaia said:

But 9/11 is a national day of remembrance for us.

How many 9/11s have the people of Palestine had to endure in recent times?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

How convenient

I hope you rot in hell because **** you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Netanyahu is a pathological liar, even if the claim that the bombing of the hospital was not done by Israel is true, nobody is going to believe it. 

19 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Oh welp I guess we should brace ourselves :deadbanana4:

Iran just wants to cause more unnecessary deaths on both sides. They are a terrorist government themselves.  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Netanyahu is a pathological liar, even if the claim that the bombing of the hospital was not done by Israel is true, nobody is going to believe it. 

Thts the sad part. We will never know the truth sadly 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

The fact that Israel has dared not blamed it on Hamas just shows how they know they've f'ed up. If other US allies in the Gulf are attributing the attack to Israel and are not going along with the blatant lies...Things are going to get very interesting. I wonder what's going to happen on Wednesday with Biden's visit.

3 hours ago, AmericanIdol said:

hope Palestines reject the Hamas terrorists

If only it was that simple for your stupid ******* brain to understand! :heart:

41 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

From a few days ago, IDF MK84 bombs equipped with JDAM guidance:

Comparison between US made JDAM bomb and Gaza Hospital attack:

Would like to see more analysis, but can Hamas or Islamic Jihad rockets make that sound and cause that amount of damage?

How many 9/11s have the people of Palestine had to endure in recent times?

That’s irrelevant to Americans. I’m only giving my viewpoint as an American and why the public is still siding with Israel. I’m not saying anything is justified or what not but just giving perspective because a lot of people seem to expect the US to stop things. Politicians are in a tricky spot.

Edited by Gaia
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Thts the sad part. We will never know the truth sadly 

spacer.png

This you and the both sides party

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, fememeist said:

spacer.png

This you and the both sides party

He does this in the Politics thread all the time. An interesting thing about this whole situation is the amount of people it has exposed as just frauds, phonies and just outright liars when it comes to Global Affairs and Politics.

4 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

From a geo identification account (not political), long thread with lots of details and analysis:

I'm sorry but I have to return to this. I still can't believe someone wrote the bolded when the account they're linking to is literally listed in their bio as a collaborative partner with Bellingcat, an intelligence arm of the British government.

And how such exemplifies the frustration towards people who refuse to understand the hypocrisy over Western governments rightfully supporting Ukraine over Russia but not Palestine over Israel because, despite the good work such intelligence agencies will have produced in the past with regards to helping Ukraine and exposing Russia, it is insulting to everyone reading and akin to calling us all stupid to make us think that an intelligence arm of government that is financially, militarily and logistically helping Israel carry out apartheid is a "non-political, unbiased source" on finding proof that Israel didn't bomb a hospital after saying it was going to and having done so previously.

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 4

Quick question: has anyone been sick to their stomach these past 10 days?? Like… I haven’t even been able to focus at work this past week. Every time I go to sleep at night and every time I wake up in the morning, I can’t help but think about the genocide happening in Gaza right now, and how the world isn’t doing anything. :cries:

I just can’t fathom the fact that Israel just bombed a hospital. I wish nothing but the absolute worst for Israel

and all of its supporters. Without a doubt the WORST country in the world. Oh my God.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Iran just wants to cause more unnecessary deaths on both sides. They are a terrorist government themselves.  

Same as Israel except much worse

• Like 2

Sigh... this hospital fiasco does indeed feel like it'll change things. Hope that if Hezbollah plays around, my lazy ass will wake up to the sirens before the rocks start to rain :rip:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.