Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

10 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Why would Putin want a ceasefire in Gaza? Isn't Israel a burden on US already and it will block Ukraine into getting more aid? Also there are higher demands for ceasefire in Ukraine from the public as the Palestinian crisis started.

Contrary to popular belief, Israel aid makes Ukraine aid more likely, due to the fact that Dems want to tie the two together. The holdup to both is the Freedom Caucus threatening Johnson with a motion to vacate if he allows Ukraine aid to be brought to the floor.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Democrats have become too comfortable putting any opposition on Putin and Trump :ahh:

They think they can get away with anything just putting the bill on them :skull:

saying ur constituents are connected to russia isn’t the serve she think it is. just lazy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is really the hill that Democrats are going to die on :skull:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Trent W said:

Democrats have become too comfortable putting any opposition on Putin and Trump :ahh:

They think they can get away with anything just putting the bill on them :skull:

They’ve literally stuck to this playbook since 2016.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Contrary to popular belief, Israel aid makes Ukraine aid more likely, due to the fact that Dems want to tie the two together. The holdup to both is the Freedom Caucus threatening Johnson with a motion to vacate if he allows Ukraine aid to be brought to the floor.

Yeah it'll be a bit hypocritical for Trump to cut off the aid to Ukraine and continue giving Israel but with him you never know.

Wow, I was not aware that my neighborhood Islamic community center had direct communication with the Kremlin.  Maybe I should go let them know so that they can at least get some politicians to give them support in these times. 

This seems like an attempt to villainize Islamic communities and justify this new wave of Islamophobia.  I’m not surprised how easily the democrats are willing to join sides with conservatives and scapegoat a group of people.  They really cannot be counted on to defend anyone even to the detriment of their own political chances. 

Edited by byzantium
  • Like 8

Oop- the Russiangate cope has already started. They're gonna blame Biden's loss on Putin too. Latching into everything and anything except standing up to Israeli's far-right government.

dBGf1aK.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

This ain't her first rodeo.

I mean... 

:rip:

38 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Wow, I was not aware that my neighborhood Islamic community center had direct communication with the Kremlin.  Maybe I should go let them know so that they can at least get some politicians to give them support in these times. 

This seems like an attempt to villainize Islamic communities and justify this new wave of Islamophobia.  I’m not surprised how easily the democrats are willing to join sides with conservatives and scapegoat a group of people.  They really cannot be counted on to defend anyone even to the detriment of their own political chances. 

And people of Islam join conservatives when it comes LGBTQ rights so what’s your point? Religion is trash and people need to wake up and grow up and stop killing each other over whose fairytale book is better. Religion is just stan wars with violence and genocide. I wouldn’t expect any less from the simple minded people of religions, literal primitive smooth brains. At some point in a few hundred years all that will be left are rational people after all the bigots take each other out. That is if one of the bigots doesn’t launch a nuke in a temper tantrum before then. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

If you think being anti-terrorism is a MAGA thing, then you're not paying attention. Majority of the US population support Israel, who is our ally, btw.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

On 1/26/2024 at 5:24 PM, Jjang said:

what are you trying to achieve here? we support South Africa in this case. Had it been literally any other country, our reactions would have been the same. There is not a single country, at any given moment in time, that is free of the guilt from being associated with other hostile allies for political diplomatic reasons. That does not mean we justify it, and no that doesn’t mean I think South Africa suddenly became the saint of the free world and that statement should be retracted. But we stand firm on this case

It’s crazy that you think playing divide and rule or dropping whataboutism bombs works in the Palestine/Israel issue in 2024. You’ll never achieve what you’re trying to achieve. 

Also, Israel and Russia have been intimately developing a close relationship for decades now. In fact, Netanyahu has a long track record bloating about his amazing relationship with Putin. Israel refused to impose sanctions on Russia as well as declined to aid Ukraine with defensive measures. Israel maintained diplomatic relationship with the Kremlin. Unlike the majority of Western allies. Hell, Israel sold weapons to Russia after the illegal annexation of Crimea. So what now? 

>Had it been literally any other country, our reactions would have been the same. 
But this is not how the far-left reacted to the US and the UK condemning the invasion of Ukraine. The far-left supported the invasion and engaged in ridiculous whataboutism to justify's russian invasion. 
>that doesn’t mean I think South Africa suddenly became the saint of the free world

We have far-left activist Owen Jones calling South Africa "the leader of the free world" while South Africa supports the invasion of Ukraine and supplies russia with weapons.    

>Netanyahu
I don't like Netanyahu, but I support Israel. I guess that the relations between Ukraine and Israel are kind of strained because Ukraine would vote against Israel at the UN. Ukraine is also one of the few European countries that recognizes Palestine. Ukraine needs to adopt a more pro-Israel policy since Palestine and most Muslim countries support russia anyway.      

• Thumbs Down 5

She's absolutely correct, and she remains the best politician in the US:jonny:.  

• Thumbs Down 17

25 minutes ago, folkhoax said:

If you think being anti-terrorism is a MAGA thing, then you're not paying attention. Majority of the US population support Israel, who is our ally, btw.

50% of people who voted for Biden in 2020 think Israel is committing genocide. You're saying half of democrats are pro-terrorism?

• Like 2

Pro hamas is just the other side of the pro maga coin. You kids are getting your news from sources and you have no idea where it’s coming from. Wouldn’t doubt its coming from russia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Given that the majority of Americans under 30 now believe Israel is committing genocide…this rhetoric is bound to fail :rip:

Like, calling for an end to the indiscriminate genocidal slaughtering of innocent civilians is “Mr. Putin’s message”? :deadbanana4: Democrat politicians are so incredibly out-of-touch and delusional.

• Like 2

Serving Russiagate and liberals who still believe that fake a** ****. Deranged! :snowman:

1 hour ago, woohoo said:

And people of Islam join conservatives when it comes LGBTQ rights so what’s your point? Religion is trash and people need to wake up and grow up and stop killing each other over whose fairytale book is better. Religion is just stan wars with violence and genocide. I wouldn’t expect any less from the simple minded people of religions, literal primitive smooth brains. At some point in a few hundred years all that will be left are rational people after all the bigots take each other out. That is if one of the bigots doesn’t launch a nuke in a temper tantrum before then. 

The fact that you see this through the lens of religion rather than settler colonialism means that you yourself are not taking your own advice. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, playwithme said:

>Had it been literally any other country, our reactions would have been the same. 
But this is not how the far-left reacted to the US and the UK condemning the invasion of Ukraine. The far-left supported the invasion and engaged in ridiculous whataboutism to justify's russian invasion. 
>that doesn’t mean I think South Africa suddenly became the saint of the free world

We have far-left activist Owen Jones calling South Africa "the leader of the free world" while South Africa supports the invasion of Ukraine and supplies russia with weapons.    

>Netanyahu
I don't like Netanyahu, but I support Israel. I guess that the relations between Ukraine and Israel are kind of strained because Ukraine would vote against Israel at the UN. Ukraine is also one of the few European countries that recognizes Palestine. Ukraine needs to adopt a more pro-Israel policy since Palestine and most Muslim countries support russia anyway.      

what a load of crap

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Oop- the Russiangate cope has already started. They're gonna blame Biden's loss on Putin too. Latching into everything and anything except standing up to Israeli's far-right government.

dBGf1aK.gif

The usa are a fascinating country when you think about it: they have an organization that funds their politicians in order for them to support their country (is), mess other countries elections and somehow find a way to blame of their errors/problems on Russia, a country who is not even top 10 most developt on earth

12 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

they're really out of ideas at this point :rip:

They have been out of ideas for almost a decade now.  It’s been years since I have seen democrats articulate a reason to vote for them without comparing them to another party. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.