• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

3 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Yes terrorist organization Hamas is at fault too. To think otherwise you’re too blind by your Israel/jew hatred to see it 🤷

Why does Hamas exist?

Edited by Headlock

49 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Of course you don’t care about facts 💀

Not when there are none presented, no. :gaycat3:

6 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They have no possible option to return to Palestine, because Israel controls all the borders, so these children are being stripped of all their rights on the basis of ethnicity.

1 hour ago, Letemtalk said:

They have no possible option to return to Palestine, because Israel controls all the borders, so these children are being stripped of all their rights on the basis of ethnicity.

Seems like a very European thing to do. :shakeno:

In case anybody needed to be made aware just how out of touch Joe Biden is with the lived reality of the Palestinians.

On 12/4/2023 at 6:54 AM, wildsidenormani said:

Not surprised at all. They're a terrorist state which'll go to any length to dehumanise Palestinians. 

terrorist state? you got it wrong girl, It's the monsters from Gaza who are the terrorists

• Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, OneInAMillion1 said:

terrorist state? you got it wrong girl, It's the monsters from Gaza who are the terrorists

I don’t think so love :heart: 

The so called ‘’monsters” from Gaza have every right to fight back against being made to live in an open air prison since 1948 💋

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

In case anybody needed to be made aware just how out of touch Joe Biden is with the lived reality of the Palestinians.

I don’t know a single Palestinian who likes Mahmoud Abbas

Not Noahpinion having a better take than the ATRL Zionists :ahh: 

Yet Biden’s stance is “no red lines” so he supports conquerors, unless those who’re being conquered are white, actually :cm:

2 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

I don’t think so love :heart: 

The so called ‘’monsters” from Gaza have every right to fight back against being made to live in an open air prison since 1948 💋

“Open air prison” with hotels, beach clubs, restaurants… make it make sense?

Since you’re a member of this forum I assume you’re gay, you know they would shot you dead the minute you walk into Gaza right ? And you’re still supporting animals ? Because you think it’s cool to be “woke” or you’re just hating Jews?

• Thumbs Down 6

Just now, OneInAMillion1 said:

And you’re still supporting animals ? 

:biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio: (this comment is gross to the point that the santa hat on the emoji feels silly but I can't find the actual emoji)

1 minute ago, Communion said:

:biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio: (this comment is gross to the point that the santa hat on the emoji feels silly but I can't find the actual emoji)

Gross ?

The way Hamas committed war crimes on October 7 that’s animal behavior and I understand all of y’all supporting that -  raping children and women? Killing babies, taking hostages ?

• Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, OneInAMillion1 said:

“Open air prison” with hotels, beach clubs, restaurants… make it make sense?

So you're going to act like the last 75 years of sustained israeli violence just didn't happen? Make it make sense

8 hours ago, OneInAMillion1 said:

Since you’re a member of this forum I assume you’re gay, you know they would shot you dead the minute you walk into Gaza right ? And you’re still supporting animals ? Because you think it’s cool to be “woke” or you’re just hating Jews?

Lol this is so reductive and tells me everything I need to know about you. Please stop acting as though you care about the liberation of LGBTQ+ people in Gaza when you support the genocide of the Palestinians. Gay or not, I'd be shot dead the minute I walk into Gaza by an IDF pig anyway

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nearly 50% of Israeli munitions dropped on Gaza are ‘dumb bombs’, US intelligence says

The intelligence report was published in CNN. The assessment, compiled by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence says that about 40-45% of the 29,000 air-to-ground munitions Israel has used have been unguided. :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/israel-s-use-of-untargeted-dumb-bombs-in-palestines-gaza-in-war-against-hamas-exposed-by-us-intelligence-report-11702561031142.html

The cruelty is the point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.